It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

No one is trying to offend RH- people there, Voighty. Why not make a cohesive thread about your rant instead of returning to a purely speculative collection of ideas about the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That's all I was offering was purely speculative but you decided to respond with name calling right voighty next time spell it right

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Don't be so sensitive. I suspect you're under the influence. Go create an amazing thread about the persecution of RH- people in society perhaps.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Don't be so offensive, I suspect you assume I use drugs of some kind by your statement. You seem to be making a statement as though you know I'm some sort of drug user because you know it all and clearly don't want to hear perspectives that don't support your own perspective just like most people around here maybe you should go back and read your thread because these are the ideas that are presented throughout your thread , but a perspective that is opposite these statements from various posters here are acceptable.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I think you're approaching the topic far too seriously.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't want to be one of the 500 million superficial #s who think they are better than the rest. Humanity will die off after that anyway. The greedy with eat each other to get on top.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

To answer your question I honestly have no idea what would happen. I have a very adequate taste for science, although the university work yet exists. I wish to stay and learn of the sciences but who am I to decide what happens?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My perspective is different.

I don't see the Guidestones as threatening; I think they have been misread and misinterpreted.

Someone (maybe intentionally) has misdirected the meaning behind this monument and since then it has been continually misread and postulated as evil.

They are called guide stones for a reason -
What is the truth behind this mysterious monument?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Meh...the only reason they're saving 500M is to be slaves and/or gourmet food, so thank but no thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We have, haven't we?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

If the Georgia Guidestones are real (big if), I doubt a taste for any specific subject would be enough. With a limit of 500,000, I'm they would find enough adults who are all ready educated or who's tastes have been proven with self research/inventing, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

I believe the Guidestones are nothing more than a rich persons ideal of what the world should be. Like an opinion that they felt was great enough to be etched in stone.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I believe the Guidestones are nothing more than a rich persons ideal of what the world should be. Like an opinion that they felt was great enough to be etched in stone.

This article gives a different view on the guidestones, more of an astrological calendar thing. www.atlantisawake.com...

but hey - I like your idea

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The GG on the surface is a positive message.

Undoubtedly the builders have something to do with Rosicrucians

The 500 million may be more prophecy than command

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You guys go on ahead. I dont want to survive all that. I'm content with just going home, our real home.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I can imagine the builders thinking to themselves about how stone monuments from the distant past went on to be great mysteries for us, and decided they'd like to be part of the mythos of a distant tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: intrptr

We have, haven't we?

If I get you, yes Hitler would have. And other megalomaniacal runner ups…

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So, are you saying you can be a scholar with no degree, but reasonable amounts of research and experimenting and you could be one of the 500M ? What kind of research would they find necessary ?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It kind of reminds me of Hitler's idea of a "master race" taking over the planet. With the guidestones showing up in the USA, really makes you wonder if the Nazis really took control over America as WWII came to a close. Some out there say that's what happened, with the aftermath of Op. Paperclip (Bush) and all the other things that happened.

To answer your question, I don't believe that they will want to allow any "weak" genetics to survive. Basically, anyone who is sick will be "cleansed" from the planet. At this point, the most humanitarian thing "they" could do would be to develop FTL (faster than light) space travel, and allow humanity to expand to other habitable planets. I think the tech exists right now to get it done, but will they ever allow humanity to achieve that? I have my doubts that they would share something as nice as that with the masses.

Greed will be the killer of humanity, and the killer of the planet-if things continue on the current path that they are. It's going to take a miracle to achieve the cleansing of greed and narcissism on the planet known as Earth.

I would be one of the first to be "cleansed" I'm sure-if it comes down to that.

I wonder how it would feel for the ones that made those "guidestones" to be cleansed from the planet? I wonder if they would handle it as well as the masses that "they" want to get rid of? Surely the planet would be a better place without those types!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You could get rid of a good percentage of a modern civilization just by removing tapped water and oil/electricity and medicine.

Not sure what percentage would be left after a couple of years.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join