It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire family attacks police officers at WalMart - One family member dead..Breaking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

The problem lies in the lack of moral fabric. There wouldn't be as much contrast between haves and have nots if you had morals preventing rampant greed, and you wouldn't have so much tension provoked by the envy from the have nots.

And that's without all the other attending issues caused by unraveling moral fabric - single parenting, lack of parenting, whole families involved in brawls in parking lots ...

People were told what to think. The weak took it literally and you get what we have here. The problem is it's easier to do the wrong thing than to step up and do something about it. The easy way out is bringing us a little closer to the fall.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
here's a update

Police identify man shot, killed by officers after family attacks police outside Cottonwood Walmart

got wild crazy eyes, maybe meth was involved. or are they stunned from the ass whoppin they got.

The top young man looks like he was about to cry. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

he does appear to be hurtin. whether from fear, pain, or withdrawal it's hard to say.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As updates point out: Okay yeah they are confirmed from Boise, which isn't know for Supremacists or actually it's more of a liberal area in a conservative majority state. Sleeping in a car in the Wal Mart parking lot, possibly relocated to AZ. Articles mention, but are limited on detail that they may have been a religious sect? I don't know earlier the news mentions methamphetamine.

a reply to: Bedlam
Hey, I'm just glad they weren't from Georgia, Alabama or Mississippi. Put the blame squarely where it belonged. Idaho.

I can play this too you know.

Maybe from the CCTV big brother loving UK known for it's elite abuse and "Ingrained pedophilia"-as exposed lately in the media.

Or are you from the Southern US? Oh, we all know the rap the South( "inbred 'mericans" and obese redneck Honey Booboos) gets especially Florida now days with it's "Bath salt zombies"... Guess no one would bat an eye if it was Florida.

It is but then again last Idaho discussion people were not even aware of it's history with the Aryan Nations, now they agree it's a state full of it?

Cute. But hey what about deny ignorance? Oh right, for the entertainment luuull!!111111
edit on 23-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: sp

edit on 23-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: sigh reply quote is messed up

edit on 23-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: seriously

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

here's a update

Ah, jeez. I saw this pic and immediately the theme to "Brady Bunch" started playing in my head.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Vagrant Christian Family That Started An 'End Of Days' Band Started The Fight Over Walmart Bathroom

I almost feel like saying how can I 'redneck' this up? Walmart? Check. Vagrant? Double check! End of days Triple check!

The Arizona Department of Public Safety, who are investigating the shooting, said it was sparked Saturday when a few members of the Gaver family went into the Walmart to use the bathroom, and one of the store employees followed them into the restroom.

At least one member of the Gaver family shoved the female employee, which led to the store calling 911.

'During the course of the fight, we believe there was a struggle for the officer's gun,' Graves said.

That's when three shots were fired, though it's not clear who had the gun at that point.

The shots killed Enoch Gaver and injured relative David Gaver and Sgt Jeremy Daniels

Musical team: The Gavers were allegedly part of a band called Matthew 24 Now, which sometimes played outside a grocery store in Boise, Idaho. Above, a picture of the band from their Facebook page. Matthew 24 is a Bible verse dealing with the end of times.

Got to love when Nutty stays all in the family!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

got wild crazy eyes

It's pretty rare to see a flattering mugshot. I always hear people saying that it's "obvious" a person is crazy/dangerous when they look at mugshots. Well, yeah, because you associate the lighting and everything else with criminals seeing as mugshots are pretty uniform and they don't try to make them pretty.

Of course on rare occasions you get something like this...

Props to Bedlam, he pretty much called it.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Maybe it was a polygamist band?

There's times I wish I could read things without them turning into either songs or animation in my head.

But when I read this, each and every stinking time I hear GFR singing it to "We're an American band"

We're a polygamist band
We're a polygamist band
We're coming to your town
We'll tear the Walmart down
We're a polygamist band!

At any rate, if you follow these guys' trails around the net, they have this tale of woe about how they have been persecuted by everyone (especially authorities) because of either their special beliefs or the fact that one of them has the wrong name. I'm sure it probably entered into their need to start this.

Just remember, LEOs, if these people BITE you, you will start to transform. Before you know it, you'll have some undeniable longing to busk, then you'll find yourself at pawn shops staring with hollow haunted eyes at the guitars, mandolins and bodhrans. You'll quit bathing, and before you know it, you'll be into eschatology.

edit on 24-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

We're a polygamist band
We're a polygamist band
We're a polygamist band!

Lol
We either think on the same wavelength or you caught my post in that Israel spying on nukes thread.

I'm old enough to know, and I have seen what the police have become. The saying "to protect and serve " is now completely obsolete.

Edit: I should've replied with a snappy show tune!!! Lol

2 Edit: goddamn hippies get off Walmarts lawn

edit on 24-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

please, here is a whole page of Mug Shots that has many of those rare occasions, including yours the very first one. there are also very some normal looking ones, and also many bat sh@@ crazy ones. see it you can spot them.

Mug Shots

edit on 24-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

We're a polygamist band
We're a polygamist band
We're a polygamist band!

LMAO Bedlam. Pure ATS Gold right there (fit for a K-Tel album even)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Lol
We either think on the same wavelength or you caught my post in that Israel spying on nukes thread.

Must be wavelengths because I don't think I've seen that thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Must be wavelength, but I will say I admire your tactics and the attempts to bring humor to every reply.

"A day without laughter, is a day wasted "

Charlie Chaplin

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So here we are a week later. I don't take this long to tell the truth. It comes to me naturally. I have made no secret of my dislike for LEO. That being said there are two sides to a story and I take both sides as equally relavant.

It matters not to me who was wearing a badge, those tend to be the largest aggressors

ETA: I find the logic of the shoot out starting by pushing an employee to be flawed. By the time there was shooting there was cool down time between. I find the interaction between the LEO and the family to be where this was instigated.

The police were so great to this family there's a mug shot of a man with his family members blood ON HIS FACE and blood shoot eyes from crying. Yes, the police there are so compassionate.

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Anyafaj

Excuse me, but did you read the same report I did?

The officers were ATTACKED. The report made no mention of them coming under immediate FIRE, and that is a distinction of some significant importance. If the police came under fire immediately that their cruisers arrived, then the reportage fails to say as much.

You can attack an LEO by them perceivimg that you're yelling at them. Ugh spin.

Sure Bish, these folks were just a bunch of do-gooders with Cerebral Palsy or Parkinson's, just moving around involuntarily with movements that looked directed & menacing.

There's going after officers clearly in the wrong when overreacting to/mishandling situations, and then there's living with your head up your butt defending violent people that outright attack. Don't live with your head up your butt, that honor is supposed to be reserved for politicians.

edit on 31-3-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

edit on 31-3-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"Seven members of an Idaho family who had been camping in a Walmart parking lot are at the center of a melee Saturday that ended with one man dead, and two people, including a police officer, wounded, according to police."
www.kgw.com...
Only one dead??????
The LEO's truly demonstrated restraint.
Other Agencies would have killed them all.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Thank you for that link.

The public needs to be aware that "loss prevention " personal regularly invade and graphics individuals in attempts to intimidate and detain SUSPECTS. If this was the Walmart employee that got pushed. I once again would like to point out how I detest 'spin'.

Wal mart has cameras, 8 police cars have dash cams. This police force not only interacted with this family before, the number of times this particular police has fired shots in the last year is listed in this article.

I'm not simply against LEO I'm against bullies and the LEO just seems to have entirely too many.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Video just popped up yesterday and it's a hell of a scrap.

Someone started a thread on the video as well www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-4-2015 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
It's an isolated event or is it..???

The fall of the Empire is in full effect. Enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

a reply to: TrueBrit

i take it that there was a fight over one of the cops gun. one suspect dead, one shot in the gut, cop shot in the leg, three shots fired and all accounted for.
here is another report.

can't post a quote so here's the link.

Brawl with police outside Arizona Wal-Mart leads to 1 suspect dead, 1 officer wounded

The story you quoted said that an employee was checking into a large crowd being in the bathroom. I wonder if the family was trying to make a one of those "Walmart meth labs" out of the bathroom. Go around the store, collect all the necessary ingredients and get cooking..... I hear that's become quite the thing nowadays.

Fair odds they were doing what "Jewel" did in the Mc Donalds bathrooms when she
was homeless in LA.

Likely they were doing sink/hobo baths.

Honestly they should have done that off in the bushes off the property.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech

originally posted by: evc1shop

a reply to: TrueBrit

i take it that there was a fight over one of the cops gun. one suspect dead, one shot in the gut, cop shot in the leg, three shots fired and all accounted for.
here is another report.

can't post a quote so here's the link.

Brawl with police outside Arizona Wal-Mart leads to 1 suspect dead, 1 officer wounded

The story you quoted said that an employee was checking into a large crowd being in the bathroom. I wonder if the family was trying to make a one of those "Walmart meth labs" out of the bathroom. Go around the store, collect all the necessary ingredients and get cooking..... I hear that's become quite the thing nowadays.

Fair odds they were doing what "Jewel" did in the Mc Donalds bathrooms when she
was homeless in LA.

They were doing Flea from the Chilli Peppers? I know the guys a freak but....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join