It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire family attacks police officers at WalMart - One family member dead..Breaking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
You base that off of what information??? You're wrong Smee. People live there because it's a beautiful place geez. Have a look.

It IS beautiful. It's also the home of Aryan Nations. For starters.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK
This happened in Arizona correct? Not Idaho . reply to: sean

And...the SUV full of throwbacks was from Idaho.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

You base that off of what information??? You're wrong Smee. People live there because it's a beautiful place geez. Have a look.

I thought their home was in prisons

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

I thought their home was in prisons

The free roaming ones are Idahoans. Oddly enough.

Hey, I didn't know there was a significant Bandido presence there, either, before today.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Sources are vague still, not sure where these state stereotypes play into the OP article. Not to be off topic any further but...

The Aryan Nations headquarters's is long gone from Idaho. Plus the founder is dead.
edit on 23-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

The Aryan Nations headquarters's is long gone from Idaho. Plus the founder is dead.

It's a tendency. You guys are all nuts. Except potatoes.

Hey, I'm just glad they weren't from Georgia, Alabama or Mississippi. Put the blame squarely where it belonged. Idaho.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah the world would be so much better if murderers and rapist were just allowed to be who they are.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Bedlam

Well they must have saw the lights on the cop cars and thought it was a blue light special. Cant be to careful around Walmart.

Blue light specials were done in Kmart, not Walmart.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

I am dumbfounded.

An entire family unit? The report says that the officers who responded to the initial call were immediately set upon by members of the family. Are we to assume that no orders were issued by the officers previous to their coming under attack, such was the immediacy of the assault on their persons? And with regard to the officer with the gunshot wound, I wonder if they were shot with their own weapon, another officers weapon, or a weapon belonging to one of the suspects?

I would be the first to question any lethal response by law enforcement to a fracas, but if the reportage available thus far is anything to go by, I cannot say the same in this instance. Of course, more data will no doubt be forthcoming on this incident, and I would dearly love to examine whatever further information comes to light. I get the feeling that this is a little too fresh to get a good read on, as incidents go.

I have seen family units behave with a terrifying cohesion, and once heard a mother screaming at another woman, while punching her repeatedly in the face, "I DON'T GIVE A ****, MY SON IS PERFECT!" . This was after a playground altercation in which the mothers boy had just shattered the bones in another kids wrist, for fun. Everyone saw it, everyone knew her son was a wrong'un, and yet when challenged on the issue and told to learn how to raise children properly (fair bloody comment if you ask me) she flipped out and backed her little sociopath to the hilt.

It is POSSIBLE that this situation may have had similar origins to a degree, a family knit together by such loyalty that they would rather escalate a situation in order to save face, than admit fault on their part, or on the part of any single individual within the group. I would imagine that this sort of solidarity would have meant that any threat to the group would have been responded to with total commitment. But again, this is too fresh to get a good read on, and so this is all speculation.

As I said... We need more on this issue.

Well thought out and well said.

The Idaho plates might be a giveaway. There are some wacky cultist hyper-religious "families" in Idaho.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Thats just bizarre ......there seems to be very little info on this at the moment......why on earth would a whole family go nuts like that.....?

The last time this particular family where seen in public was when auditioning for " The Hills Have Eyes "

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It is also home to Bruce Willis. Stunning home! Although, admittedly, once his home and other property sells, it won't be much longer.
edit on 3/23/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know. All I needed to do was read "Wal-Mart" and recall past experiences of said place and to me it didn't much matter what states were involved. Wal-Mart was all you had to say ...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Everyone should just be allowed to be who they are.

Must fear the police state.

It is common knowledge that these days it is better not to argue with US police officers... getting fysical with them is a stupid idea.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If you live by the Walmart, you die by the Walmart.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Anyafaj

Excuse me, but did you read the same report I did?

The officers were ATTACKED. The report made no mention of them coming under immediate FIRE, and that is a distinction of some significant importance. If the police came under fire immediately that their cruisers arrived, then the reportage fails to say as much.

You can attack an LEO by them perceivimg that you're yelling at them. Ugh spin.

Sure Bish, these folks were just a bunch of do-gooders with Cerebral Palsy or Parkinson's, just moving around involuntarily with movements that looked directed & menacing.

There's going after officers clearly in the wrong when overreacting to/mishandling situations, and then there's living with your head up your butt defending violent people that outright attack. Don't live with your head up your butt, that honor is supposed to be reserved for politicians.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I remember reading an article about a meth lab in a backpack found in an Indiana Walmart. I wouldn't be surprised if drugs were somehow involved.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Sure Bish, these folks were just a bunch of do-gooders with Cerebral Palsy or Parkinson's, just moving around involuntarily with movements that looked directed & menacing.

Grant you, given the situation, I wonder if the menacing motion involved a lot of the old Imhotep two-step whilst chanting "Brains! Brains!"

I think the LEOs could be forgiven for shooting in such a circumstance.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You are witnessing the fall of an Empire. The moral fabric is unraveling at the seams. With these sorts of things happening daily, it's only a matter of time before you see the military on the streets. Oh that's not right, they already are on the streets in the form of militarized police.

The problem lies in the balance between the haves and the have nots. The class war is starting like it has in every country since the beginning of time. This time there's a whole lot more people and media fed that they are special and owed something. I wonder what it will look like when the smoke clears.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

The problem lies in the lack of moral fabric. There wouldn't be as much contrast between haves and have nots if you had morals preventing rampant greed, and you wouldn't have so much tension provoked by the envy from the have nots.

And that's without all the other attending issues caused by unraveling moral fabric - single parenting, lack of parenting, whole families involved in brawls in parking lots ...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
here's a update

Police identify man shot, killed by officers after family attacks police outside Cottonwood Walmart

got wild crazy eyes, maybe meth was involved. or are they stunned from the ass whoppin they got.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join