It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yang, Light, Fullness, God The Father and Yin, the queen, babylon, darkness, the 7, the beast/wolves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What makes you think rain is darkness? Humanity, animals, and plants having something to drink is darkness?

If you love those who love you what is your reward? Even tax collectors can do the same. - Matthew 5:46 the very next verse. He obviously wasn't promoting a false god of good and evil by saying that.

The duality is this: Light or darkness, Love or destruction, God or the beast - God is not evil the evil is the opposite of God.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What happens when it's raining? Clouds cover the light of the sun. Jesus was obviously drawing a dichotomy between the sun and rain just as he was between good and evil.

God makes all things possible, that includes good AND evil. If God is only good then why is there suffering? Because suffering is a learning tool. If you never get burned by fire then how do you know to stay away from it? Even fire has both good and bad qualities, without it there is no warmth, but too much of it can be deadly. The same goes for water or anything else. The point is to strike a balance between the two. God is neither good nor evil but a balance of both. If you lose one side the balance is set off and the whole thing comes crashing down.

How does God teach lessons? By bringing forth both good and evil.

Ebb and flow, big and small, rain and sunshine, light and darkness, in and out, pain and pleasure, good and evil; God does all of this.

Without one side of the coin the other would have no meaning. Do you disagree with that?
edit on 3/21/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Matthew 19
26 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

With God ALL things are possible, including evil.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You are right that too much fire as well as not enough fire for warmth is destructive, but why do you see duality between destructive and destructive? If it is both destructive then it's not a duality. The true duality is between life and death, fire to help life versus fire to destroy it or the lack of fire to save lives versus the lack of fire to destroy lives by getting rid of all warmth.

Fire can be used to help or destroy life - that is duality. The absence of fire can be used to help or destroy life - that is duality. A person can likewise love or destroy - that is duality. God gives life, the beast secretly manipulates it to destroy itself. God is not responsible for that. Sin/beast/darkness brings death, not God. The Wages of sin is death, not God!

Jesus said to be careful of the seeds you sow because you will reap and eat the fruits thereof. If people want to accept darkness and suffering as good then they shouldn't be surprised when the world is full of it through their own CHOICE by accepting it as divine; instead of claiming God sent that darkness.

Edit: Yes, with God (The Good) all things are possible including the free-will to walk away from God and believe evil/darkness is divine , or even the free-will to confuse yourself and believe both are God - but God is The Peace and The Life.
edit on 21-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Yet fire is still present in the suffering and helping. The same goes for God. Darkness is not good and good is not evil, but they are all part of the whole and the whole comprises everything.

Jesus saying God sends both sun and rain can be equated to Isaiah saying God creates both good and evil.

To believe God is both good and evil does not mean to embrace the evil aspect, it is to realize that with God all things are possible. I choose good over evil but I do not deny God creates evil as well. That's like saying God didn't create both male and female and that he only created male.
edit on 3/21/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Again, with God all things are possible because it was The Goodness of God that gave the gift of free-will to choose Life or death in the first place.

The darkness is the weeping, mouning, and gnashing of teeth; the CHOICE to walk away from God. God did not create it anymore than fire creates coldness. It's just the lack of God's Presence.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

May Peace be with you my brother

The Kingdom of God is within. The body is the temple for The Spirit within. Some forget about The Spirit and believe they are the flesh and are therefore tricked into only doing the work of the flesh.

You are the Light of The World not to be hidden under the bushel (flesh/body). Let your Light so shine (Spirit) to glorify The Father in Heaven. The more you practice YANG Consciousness , LIGHT consciousness, SPIRIT Consciousness, Appreciation/Fullness consciousness, the easier it becomes.

Being in darkness and looking at light may hurt the eyes but then the eyes adjust so that more of The Glory can be seen.

Feel the peace within. Love God (Praise/Appreciation for the gift of Life) and love your neighbours (kindness/patience/compassion).

I do agree with this part of your op.

Personally, I strive toward the path of Love and Light as choice, not due to the demonization of negatives.

Subjectively, I understand any and all dualities to be varying degrees of a single 'One Thing'. All is One. Duality is an apparently real measure of separation in the physical world, however, fundamentally, duality and separation is illusionary and superficial,... there is only One.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It is clear that your interpretation of the bible and attribution of darkness to evil is what is causing your extremist view.

"it's the word of god" has been the justification for much hate. God is not interpreting the word, you are. If you look at darkness differently you will interpret the bible differently. It is still "gods word"... I'm not saying to think of the dark as god. But to think of it a primordial water and essential canvas for creation. The book said it was there in the beggining, your pshycological war is against creation itself when "you" side it with evil and try to rise against it. Good luck with that.

There are numorous verses in the bible that talk about night as day, light in the darkness ect, and when Jesus talks about entering the kingdom the instruction was to overcome duality by uniting it's opposites. "Make them into a single one." that one is you!

I don't expect a reply.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Let me guess, You keep a light on all night and sleep with your eyes open so you don't have to conceal your eyes behind their lids which shade them in darkness. lol.

These comments were amusing, But Arpgme takes a 2000 year old script to literally. When humans have existed on this planet for millions of years. I myself, have reincarnated several times.

And in my many lifetimes, Nothing you are saying makes any sense.

Just my oppinion.

And what's with this * 7 Lords of Darkness* thing.

There is no such thing. Not even the enbodyment of Evil in the bible * Lucifer* is what would be described as Darkness.
Lucifer has and will always be the shining one. Bright yaddayadda the Illuminator ect ect. Illuminati satanists would give you a lecture on this.

However i also think Satanism is a humorous joke lol.

In reality, We live on a planet in space. And anything described as Godly falls into the catagory of Aliens.
Be it *Demonic* or * Angelic* or a fleshy by nature.
Of course you have an arguement for that. I don't have as much time to sit on ATS, i'm to busy summoning aliens around the planet right now.

But have fun with your crusade against the forces of creation lol.
edit on am30000003115Sun, 22 Mar 2015 08:26:15 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It says fulfillment can come only if you do x, y, and z but the chase never ends.

A bit like repeating yourself over and over and over for years on a certain website?

Being in darkness and looking at light may hurt the eyes but then the eyes adjust so that more of The Glory can be seen.

Yes but the lights shine not just on glory but on that what is considered gory, the horrors of life are seen with the light shining on it.

The deception of the darkness is to keep people suffering through longing/neediness rather than feel fulfillment and peace that surpasses all understanding. Darkness speaks as if it's light.

Darkness only spoke once and that was to create light, darkness will open its so called mouth when it will take the light away and everything will go back to being one with the void.

People have been doing moon rituals as well as praying and allowing spirits of darkness into the world, believing that the darkness (unfulfilled) can be their light (fulfillment). The Kingdom of God is within. The body is the temple for The Spirit within. Some forget about The Spirit and believe they are the flesh and are therefore tricked into only doing the work of the flesh.

Pure and impure deeds or actions have nothing to do with darkness as they don't exist in the darkness, only in the light are these deed and action visible to the mind.

Darkness is pain and suffering - weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No that comes to light when the light shines on such things just as it does on joy and happiness and the laughter of youth.

Darkness is that when you don't understand other points of view or accept that other points of view are evil simply because they differ from what you believe.

repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it any truer or any falser for anyone other than the one that needs convincing.

One day you will be convinced, however I hope you don't convince yourself of the division you attempt to cause either knowingly or unknowingly.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The duality is this: Light or darkness, Love or destruction, God or the beast - God is not evil the evil is the opposite of God.

and light can be aligned with either Good or evil just as the darkness can.

Its not one is the other which in turn make s the other the opposite.

God is both light and darkness at different times just as the beast is both at different times.

Nothing stays the same and change always happens, that is the test, its confusing but one needs to learn what change is, and sometimes the darkness is the warmth and the light is cold, God is light and darkness is the beast, however it would be an easy test if the concepts never changed and one could always align light with good and dark with bad, that is the ignorance the Church of the past wanted believers to believe to keep in them in the dark while believing they are in the light because they don't understand how the concepts change with the world around them, Like saying God is light and the Beast is darkness like you always seem to just shows you are stuck in an unchangeable reality, that is not reality, sorry reality changes every moment.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

Moon rituals are being done. People want destruction in the name of yahweh and Isis. This is creating more negativity/darkness.

I remember reading about astronauts doing a ritual on the moon, makes one wonder about the eclipse and "iss" lining up. What are the chances of it being chance?

yes I agree I think it's all rituals. They are happening
all around us. We just entered the Sun in Aries for a month.
This is when you launch wars. I wouldn't be surprised if one
"fired" up soon. You put out fires with Yins water.

OP, Stars and Flag for interesting ideas.
I do think it's too difficult in our human state of consciousness
vs the majesty and complexion of creation to say the Yin feminine
is dark and evil. I don't believe it is. The supposed male fire energy
is certainly not always good. Far from it. It's so complex I think all
I can do is show reverence for something that obviously so far beyond my
understanding all I can do is take it in.

This is what the knowledge of good and evil in the garden means to me.
We could watch a male tiger kill it's young one minute then snooze
in the Sun without remorse . Once we knew this was wrong a whole
list of do's and donts appeared.All the way down to finding a fig leaf
quick when the knowledge was passed on to us by that Yin snake.

So the Yin snake is responsible for letting us know that eating our
young one moment and then napping in the Yang Sun wasn't very nice.
The Yang God was apparently very upset about this. And still is.
It's like the snake ruined Gods favorite reality program.
edit on 22-3-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

edit on 22-3-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp again

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

very well stated , I couldn't agree more

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"Darkness only spoke once and that was to create light, darkness will open its so called mouth when it will take the light away and everything will go back to being one with the void."

reply to: InhaleExhale

Wow, you finally admit you're true god. So sad you choose to believe in void rather than LIFE Everlasting and Fullness.

The darkness is not the creator just a LIAR and I knew this non-duality stuff was just a deception; now you admit you want all to go to darkness and void well I choose LIFE .

Anutyr, even a billion demon aliens cannot stop God. Light is The Creator, darkness is the shame. God holds all the power and the glory. If you want to summon the darkness, then that's your choice but The Light of God shines and darkness does NOT overcome it.

Those in darkness know NOT where they Go, the Light of God gives true spiritual insight.

edit on 25-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wow, you finally admit you're true god.

Finally?

Are you seriously that delusional?

We have discussed this quite a bit over the recent month and I have posted this many times in philosophical discussions discussing these concepts,

finally?

Yeah I guess so from your perspective, going in circles makes one dizzy and when one is dizzy its hard to have clarity.

So sad you choose to believe in void rather than LIFE Everlasting and Fullness.

Thank you, I have life and fulfillment in my own beliefs that don't need to try covert people daily into the way I think and believe, if others do, then fine, if they don't, all joy to them.

You being sad because people have have their own beliefs that don't correspond with on certain things is sad itself, it doesn't make me sad but it makes you sad like you have said, I just think you have strayed way of deep end and cannot find your path in life that is why you keep needing to repeatedly post threads about your extremist judgmental and assuming views of others.

The darkness is not the creator just a LIAR and I knew this non-duality stuff was just a deception; now you admit you want all to go to darkness and void well I choose LIFE .

You knew that one unity, God, was a deception?

Yest you say God is the creator, can you not see how you contradict yourself on certain concepts.

You most likely envy the concept of Non duality that is why you say you know or knew that, sorry there is in my opinion only one that knows what non duality is and that one is the one God.

All we can do is strive to live a life of righteousness to be a part of that one once again so as to not have live another life with those that constantly judges others, those hat keep failing and walking in circles.

Those in darkness know NOT where they Go,

In darkness there is peace, stillness, so no one goes anywhere if its to be understood from a dual point of view.

However those concepts of stillness and darkness and peace do not exist in the so called darkness or void, those concepts of duality are only here to test us

You can judge concepts, people avatars,picture and words all you like.

I just hope one day you see the light you speak of so often or at least it shines on your ways to see what you do from a perspective that differs from the one you are stuck in.

the Light of God gives true spiritual insight.

Yes that light showed me to turn them off so as to not have a high energy bill every quarter, seriously that is what your replies and threads are becoming, simply joke worthy and entertaining, I used to have hope for you before ( a few years back but you keep on chuggin in the circular direction and nor getting anywhere), now like I said only hope you can see what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
a reply to: InhaleExhale

very well stated , I couldn't agree more

Even better is a Post on page 1 by Bluesma,

The Void is endless potential/possibility, both nothing and everything, without time and space, without duality.

The Light creates good and evil, it separates self and other, it makes life and death experience- all that, through the potential it gets out of the Void of darkness.

Creativity doesn't happen if they don't embrace.

Such simplicity yet some find something that doesn't contradict itself as being evil and dark some sort of deception, sorry but what bluesma said is clarity, non contradictory and even though its about the void and darkness it has more light shining on it from a loving Gods perspective IMO than some of the assumptions OP brings up which leads me to believe they judge something before they really see or understand it or try to comprehend.

Oh well, I am only here to speak my mind, not to try and change any others even though our thoughts do influence others its not my purpose or goal to try and change anothers, however Op has been on a crusade against certain concepts and those that don't see things as they do are sad to them which I think is a sad way to live, I mean it makes them sad that other believe differently so not sure why they want to live such sad lives, free will and all, they can choose to live and let live and not judge their fellow man because their beliefs slightly differ from theirs.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

even a billion demon aliens cannot stop God.

What about a trillion, or a gazillion bazillion with special light erasing ray guns?

I bet they put up a challenge.

God holds all the power and the glory.

Ahh, but what God accidentally drops the glory when trying to defend a shot from one light erasing ray guns and its picked up by evil demon aliens as they out number the one God?

The Light of God shines and darkness does NOT overcome it.

Correct, the darkness is what will be left after the light extinguishes itself, exactly how it was before it the light came to shine on all the love and war, joy and suffering we experience in our daily lives.

Everything will one with void,

Glad you are understanding that its not a battle of light vs darkness or maybe you don't and are stuck on thinking one is stronger and can bench press more than the other or win a fist fight or galactic alien demon war.

Do you post alone or do others post for you at times and might log on and post for you when you are not around, sometimes you sound mature other times sound like a kid with the scenarios you bring up.

I really don't care, just pointing out what I have observed more than this one occasion with your postings.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well I had to add the part about not reflecting this on you, just the elites. But that form of yin and yang is a common mystery school, ancient, doo doo tracks left over every woman, by the reptilian minded elites who have done all they can to suppress the common good, love and equality of the people and make Love into something weak and negative, and violence into something noble and good. They make one thing its opposite.

And I was just tired of it, its so easy to rope into their twisted reality, and so many post these things without giving it a thought. But I have zero tolerance for it.

The elite are so twisted they like to own every evergreen and turn into phallic symbols. The ego on these little bullies is enormous.

The universe matrix is a womb and Mother is the way back home. Love/Equality and Peace. Mother and Father love each other and are in unity. Dad has wonderful Freedom principals and Serves and Protects and Creational Aspects, though each are fully the other two as they're kind of One and the Same in principal.

These are energies not sexual roles like here. We're supposed to become whole as much as possible unless we have a certain type of talent base or drive to bring forth understanding in one specific area. For example, in my prayers and meditations and experiences, have been told to be the Love of Mother, been called, Claire De Lune, or the Mother again, and had an incredible sign, vision from Mother. In meditation was told by Mom, and I recognized Mom, to Save The Children.

That evening went outside and it was a full, or nearly full type moon, wasn't paying attention to what day the full moon was supposed to be on, but it looked full. What was odd was it was very dark, not just after sunset, but fully night, and yet laying around the foot or bottom of the moon, was a huge pillowy bank of pink fluffy clouds . I paid attention because it was odd to see colored clouds when it was fully dark, thought the lights from the townhouses maybe made it visible.

Then at that moment, there was this enormous gust of wind, and the clouds all lifted and stirred, and then for 5-10 minutes, they formed beautiful, rose colored wings on both sides of the moon. I knew it was a miracle, and was related to meditation, Mother, and "Save The Children!" Then the same energetic gust reoccurred and the clouds went back to the foot of the moon.

In my experiences that I share sometimes, was writing to someone from Georgia who had military background and who also had experiences, and in an attempt to help him gain some memories, got in over my head in his situation, and we all had abductions and wounds from his group. Also, he was very male oriented, and thought I had to Balance myself, to be more masculine and dog eat dog, I guess.

I told him quite firmly that I was to be the energy of Mother, Divine Feminine, that this world needs Love, and there was not balancing this. That Mothers and Grandmothers outrank generals in the universe.

Then had some experiences with getting another implant put in, being told I was Claire de Lune by the ones doing it as an explanation as to why they were doing it, they seemed to not like assertive aspects of Mother it might interfere with their war planet and negative harvest too much.

Then had a series of experiences and was invited to form a colony on Mars, in which I asked for that man to identify, and he said he was from Sirius, and I said, dark side annanuki obviously and woke up. Drove someone home and had flashing in the sky, and the radio put on the Sirius Radio add, twice in a row, then witnessed soundless white light crafts fly over the roof that evening.

I had someone write to me when sharing this and asking if I was Laura Eisenhower due to those experiences. No, not. But the similarity seems to be, that they don't like Mother's Equality and Love energy and for some reason can't just suppress us at this time, we must be part of the real timeline, or protected, and so they wanted to put us somewhere.

I found her testimony very interesting, by the way.

Mom is wonderful, loving and kind.

The duality is manufactured in the elites minds. We have a kind of duality platform here, ie Night/Day, Sickness/Health, etc. Things that limit us or challenge us, our DNA is both loving and reactive/angry, and we have to choose to override negative aspects of our own bodies, like a salmon swimming upriver.

But the actual duality in Good/Evil behaviors is all manmade ideology. Its not a part the real universal tests unless your programmed enough to allow yourself to be placed in those mental boxes, and thats what many of the elite mismanagers here have long term traditionally down in an effort to justify their positions and wealth.

The real actual duality is ALL POSITIVE: Inner/Outer, Pineal/Pituatary, LightBody/FleshBody, in fact more of a trinity, Mind/Body and Soul, but the real duality is Spirit in Flesh.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

But the actual duality in Good/Evil behaviors is all manmade ideology. Its not a part the real universal tests unless your programmed enough to allow yourself to be placed in those mental boxes,

Very well said Unity,

This sort of paints a picture in my mind about where the OP is at, stuck in a box or a bobble as I say they go round and round, I do not mean it as an offending stance towards their belief but the constant repetitiveness of what they are saying makes it seem seem they are stuck in a box or bubble, know it or have a feeling they are stuck in one and they think that denouncing certain things will open that box, no the box like you said is made by ourselves or we place ourselves into certain such boxes.

and to really make the light shine

Mom is wonderful, loving and kind.

Yes,

Not sure why such a person as myself can see such things if I have chosen the darkness the OP understands, or maybe just maybe the darkness I speak of is a mirror not an actual opposite of the light OP tries to advertise and put on a platform above anything else. Its just that the mirror allows different shades to be seen, some dark some light but they represent the same thing. the only difference being I don't question why other believe as they do, their beliefs are their own and I know that one has beliefs because of how they are brought up, how they live once becoming independent and how much one can overcome or interpret and not allow manipulative ways to dictate their beliefs.

I could never say I have more wisdom than another but I do feel more often than not that I am in a well or in a cave looking out, see things with out the noise of the surrounding environment trying to make me see what they want me to see.

I guess I am just stubborn as a mule.

I know OP means the best however I wish they would see that so do I and don't want death and violence or allow for it because I say what I do about the darkness.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm going to share with you guys what happened...

The wolves are actually spirits. I seen one running from a room to the kitchen at my old place. I also had dreams they were trying to bite me. They are darkness and seem to be against God The LIGHT, The Merciful Father of Heaven.

I had dreams of them being on the moon, too (or some dark place with dirt). I was once hanging out with someone and was trying to spread Light and a demon of darkness showed up and I asked, "do you feel anything? If so what?" They said " a tall spirit of darkness". It tried to take over and there was silver light around me and it was trying to force me to spread darkness (stopping my positivity/energy/light / stuff). A short while ago, I had another dream of a dark spirit - just looking at it brought fear, but I had The LIGHT with me and he stopped in his tracks and was smiling, as if it's just a game to him trying to scare me and make darkness take over.

The LIGHT of God is protection. God's Law is Love and if you have The LIGHT of Love, then you can be safe because God is with you. FAITH in God's Light is important rather than fear because fear is them feeding from your energy.

I once thought "maybe darkness and light are one , maybe it was misjudged. Maybe calling the devil the Prince of darkness was just a metaphor" but now I know God The Light is our Savior/Protector from these beings. Jesus was right when he said "beware of wolves and sheep's clothing", I almost walked right into the beast's hands without realizing because I believed that unconditional acceptance of LIGHT and dark was the key to being happier and spiritual. I wanted to experience darkness and see how light and darkness are "one".

With CERN trying to open dark portals to another "world" , with people accepting darkness, with people doing moon rituals and expecting the anti-christ/apollyon/"lords" of darkness to arrive sometime this year; I think now is the time to speak against the darkness (especially if you have your own experiences to share).

Protection, Wisdom, and Peace against the deception of the darkness be with you from The Merciful Father ABBA also called The Highest (Elyon).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join