It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yang, Light, Fullness, God The Father and Yin, the queen, babylon, darkness, the 7, the beast/wolves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I also had dreams they were trying to bite me.

In my life I have the same dream numerous times of running through the woods with black and grey wolves chasing me.

They are darkness and seem to be against God The LIGHT, The Merciful Father of Heaven.

Yeah what ever you say. I mean its your dream so you can interpret it however you choose, you have that free will.

With CERN trying to open dark portals to another "world" , with people accepting darkness, with people doing moon rituals and expecting the anti-christ/apollyon/"lords" of darkness to arrive sometime this year; I think now is the time to speak against the darkness (especially if you have your own experiences to share).

Yes you should welcome your overlords when they arrive.

I had dreams of them being on the moon, too (or some dark place with dirt). I was once hanging out with someone and was trying to spread Light and a demon of darkness showed up and I asked, "do you feel anything? If so what?" They said " a tall spirit of darkness". It tried to take over and there was silver light around me and it was trying to force me to spread darkness (stopping my positivity/energy/light / stuff). A short while ago, I had another dream of a dark spirit - just looking at it brought fear, but I had The LIGHT with me and he stopped in his tracks and was smiling, as if it's just a game to him trying to scare me and make darkness take over.

Do you keep a dream diary,

how and with what do you interpret your dreams?

Sorry but your stories are getting even more fanciful and your wishful thinking that this year is when the ones you oppose will come in this reality due to CERNs experiments is the fear you say you are protected from in your dreams.

You are fear ridden and have so much inside of you that its become a natural feeling it seems, that could be why you keep going in circles, change and a stop of focusing what you say is evil would give you withdrawals.

The wolves that chase me in my dreams has a completely different meaning from darkness you try to say they are, however its your dream so you can dream up any meaning you want for your own dreams, the negative side of your interpretations come from within you.

I once thought "maybe darkness and light are one , maybe it was misjudged.

I thought you said you knew that whole scene of light and dark being one, now it was just a thought that maybe it was misjudged?

Maybe you have too many internal issues you don't want face, just maybe.

I used to think I was OK until I faced my internal struggles, doing so has given me the gift of seeing other troubled people by how they express themselves.

But don't believe me, I might be here to try and deceive you.

I hope the game ends and you leave the stadium and come and back from playing games if you can realize what game you are playing.

Its liberating once you free yourself and know Hey I don't really need to play if I don't want to.

You believe in free will but are manipulated into playing a game that you don't even know you are playing it seems if you are honest with your beliefs which I think you are, if your not honest then that's another story altogether.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I had experiences with the dark ones before I knew CERN was going to start up the Large Hedron Collider again to open portals to other dimensions...

I'm not scared. I know even *if * dark ones come through , God still holds all the power and glory.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I had experiences with the dark ones before I knew CERN was going to start up the Large Hedron Collider again to open portals to other dimensions...

Open portals to another dimension?

I have no more interest in your ideas and views that come from reading too many conspiracy blogs and watching too many movies.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I guess you haven't read the news:

"Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days" - express.co.uk

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

I guess you haven't read the news:

"Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days" - express.co.uk

You guessed wrong,

I have read the headlines and threads based on the news.

I guess its up each individual the understand how they want to.

I mean look at what you just quoted as being the headline, does that really tell you they are opining a portal to another dimension?

Another dimension in another universe or the same 3 dimensional reality that might exist in a parallel universe?

anyone can make so much up with such headlines and news, I mean entertainment such as movies and online sites discussing aliens and inter-dimensional travel does make the mind wonder into unknown territory.

Hey but the LHC is stargate as some assume/suggest or fantasize so no wonder.

When I see making contact I don't see that they will actually contact Fred and Marsha and have a discussion about the differences in the two universes or dimensions which ever you think it is, I see it as detecting something that previously was undetectable.
From there whatever the results show, further research on more results if some sort detection is verified will be done, if not they will use the atom smasher for other new ideas in trying to understand physics better than humans understand it today.

I certainly don't think they will open a rift for some dark forces to enter and reek havoc on our world like the movie Pacific Rim, its possible as I believe anything is however I just cant entertain those types of fantasies as of this time in my life, maybe I can again in future like I have in past but there are way more important things to focus on in the present for me that is.

Don't get me wrong I love to fantasize about opening portals to other places where things can be sent through, I love the stargate movie and series, however sometimes I just haven't got the time to let my mind run so wildly and need to keep it grounded in reality.

With all going ons around in our world as of late focusing on off world or other dimensions to me shows that there is too much pain and suffering going on here and now that people minds wonder off into a better place or place that is unknown so the pain of the here and now subsides or is brushed aside for the fantasizing to make ones mind more comfortable.

Keep spreading your messages of love and light but I just suggest to stop focusing so much on evil and the darkness you perceive as being such as you only give it recognition. By you saying how other do this or that and its against the light of God you say you know you take away your own grace and power by focusing not on what you believe but what you believe others believe and do and why they do what they do, that is wildly assuming you know whats in the heart of the so many people when you really don't know what in anothers heart only your own.

Like they say good or bad publicity is still publicity.

Dont judge others and say their beliefs are wrong, each has their own and you can only know if what you believe in is right or wrong on any scale.

If you must judge another judge them by their actions not their beliefs.

Actions in real life not on what people say over the internet, I take the internet as being one of the fakest things created in terms of how its used by the many, however that is me assuming that many use the internet and blog sites to discuss things that has given them bad feedback in the past when discussing with real people face to face.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I think you may be right. Maybe, making threads saying that this or that is a deception, wasn't a good way to approach these topics.

I also realized that the title of this thread is poorly written. Not all wolves are evil. I was referring to it as a symbol/form darkness may take in dreams/spirit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join