It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestants being persecuted in Eastern Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

These are just added crimes to the DPR and their thuggery. Have you been paying attention? No? I bet you think this is purely a religious issue, and you feel awfully smart about your comment, don't you?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Holy crap that made me bust out laughing. LOL!

Not commenting on the exchange, just the picture. That's hilarious.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Christian killing Christian, Muslim killing Muslim, Muslim killing Christian, Christian killing Muslim. I feel im in the middle of a dream where the leader of the USA is a non american Muslim pretending to be Christian and he has won the noble peace price for some reason no one seems to know. Can some one please wake me up.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hilarious. Can you "has typing"?

ETA:

Sorry. I missed your asinine comment about st.patricks day. Like I give a # about green beer or something.
edit on 20-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hilarious. Can you "has typing"?

ETA:

Sorry. I missed your asinine comment about st.patricks day. Like I give a # about green beer or something.

that attitude might have something to do with my flippant approach. if you arent serious enough to have a respectful exchange, then i might as well have fun too. and ill take my beer in any color as long as its strong and cold.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm down for strong and cold beer. Just not down with members that attempt to insult my intelligence.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shieldmaiden
a reply to: ketsuko

During the Soviet era the Orthodox church was heavily persecuted. They burned churches down and killed priests, monks, nuns...anyone really affiliated with the church, any Christian or religious person.

"Eastern" Orthodox encompasses a lot of people. It doesn't only mean Russian.

I understand that, but there are also claims that the KGB had also infiltrated the same church in its underground and allowed it to exist and used it to keep track of potential dissidents. They basically persecuted it, but never too much to lose track of it.

The idea was to make them think they were getting away with something when they really weren't, not all that much.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The nazis did the exact same thing. The catholics that played nice stayed alive, and those that didn't paid with their lives.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'm down for strong and cold beer. Just not down with members that attempt to insult my intelligence.

i was being funny and poignant in the same stroke, but you are upset and probably missed it. happens to everyone.

hey, did you hear the one about the protestant and the ukrainian officer?
edit on 21-3-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join