It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Smoked Pot With Students, Sent Them Nude Photos...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is nasty it seems to be that the Moral fabric of society is getting thinner by the moment.

link

A high school teacher in Bullhead City, Arizona smoked marijuana with students, and sent nude photos and sexually explicit texts to one of them, police allege.

Joseph James Pagel, 33, a math teacher at Mohave High School, was arrested Friday by Bullhead City Police after an investigation that began earlier this month. A female student had come forward with explicitly sexual textsallegedly sent by Pagel, according to ABC15.com.

The text messages include a request to perform oral sex. Pagel also allegedly sent two nude photos via text. Police said Pagel also received a partially nude photo of the student, according to the Havasu News.

Detectives interviewed several students and said there was evidence the suspect had gotten high with students in his home. On multiple occasions Pagel allegedly gave students pills that were believed to be Percocet while on school grounds, AZCentral reports.

edit on 15-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The system's obviously broke. It would take a 'bunch' of somebodies like me to be let off the leash to fix it.

Pedos don't deserve mercy. They know better, but fail to exercise self-control.

Only way to deal with it is summary expulsion from society ... in a way nobody is allowed to see. Just need to broadcast the information that the situation was recognized and 'dealt with'.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Might never have happened or have made such an issue if it was a male student she sent the explicit photos and messages to. ( I would've never told on her when I was in high school)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Should all take a page from the Irish, I know ibhave being 92% . DONT SNITCH ITS A CRIME WORSE THAN DEATH.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I just don't get some of these people. Spend all that time becoming a teacher only to throw it all away over something stupid like underage sex, and in this case pot.

People like this give teachers a bad name.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The way I see it it's a parental issue. If you kids know better because you raised them better than that they wouldn't be conned into something like this. I think this relates to personal responsibility and general education of our youth.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The system's obviously broke. It would take a 'bunch' of somebodies like me to be let off the leash to fix it.

Only way to deal with it is summary expulsion from society ... in a way nobody is allowed to see. Just need to broadcast the information that the situation was recognized and 'dealt with'.

Umma while its very wrong it doesn't mean the guy is a pedophile. Throw the book at him. But high school aged girls are VERY sexually mature for their age nowadays!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Umma while its very wrong it doesn't mean the guy is a pedophile. Throw the book at him. But high school aged girls are VERY sexually mature for their age nowadays!

Societal norms say high schoolers are off-limits to adults. I stand corrected on my abuse of the term.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Might never have happened or have made such an issue if it was a male student she sent the explicit photos and messages to. ( I would've never told on her when I was in high school)

Who is "her"?

Anyhow, that is a sexist attitude, male and female equally can be victims. plenty of underage guys and girls would never talk, and enjoy it, many underage guys and girls wouldn't.
its not about them however, it is about an adult understanding the law and abiding by it. think that young one is sexy..cool..wait till they are of consenting age and just do your damn job.

Lets say for a moment the teacher was a female and you were the underage student though..you think that's hot? What if its that really old obese teacher with a strange smell that did it? what if that same teacher made it a bit clear that you preform or your grades will either suffer or benefit...

don't minimize the crime. Fantasy is fine, but there are victims here and a major abuse of power.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Had it been a woman teacher no one be pissed. # people probably give the boys high fives.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Societal norms say high schoolers are off-limits to adults. I stand corrected on my abuse of the term.

the biggest issue here isn't necessarily a say 15 year old hooking up with a 20 something, the (in my mind) huge moral issue here is the abuse of power. The illegal aspect aside, this creates a environment of corruption in the worst possible way.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well when I was a teenage boy and was young dumb and full of you know what. I doubt I would've told. As for a sexist attitude look at the punishment that female teachers receive as opposed to male teachers the judicial system has the sexist attitude.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Had it been a woman teacher no one be pissed. # people probably give the boys high fives.

Just not the husbands of those female teachers, right?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Spend all that time becoming a teacher only to throw it all away over something stupid like underage sex, and in this case pot.

In this case it was a request for underage sex, pot, and prescription painkillers.

Pagel is facing charges of attempted sexual conduct with a minor, furnishing harmful items to minors, electronic furnishing of harmful items to minors, luring a minor and transfer of marijuana.

Either he was throwing it all away, or he specifically wanted to be a teacher to do all that to begin with...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
All the answers are great but the reality is that a certain standard needs to be kept i mean these are children were talking about so we drop our decency theres no excuse for what happened here both sides of the coin are morally wrong now i was no prude i had high school female teachers that were hott but that didnt mean i over stepped boundries and hit on them or sent them nude pics or asked em to smoke some dope thats what other highschoolers were for!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Should have been a university professor.

Bad decisions all around with this guy.

Fool got caught, needs to serve the time.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

People are people do you know how many different institutions I've hooked up with women in authority.case in point when I was young I got sent to drug rehab I was 14 by my parents for smoking pot twice yep you herd it right. (My brother had a real bad comedown on coc aine and rat me out for endulging in pot)

Regardless parents go scared and were kind of tired of there two boys so they sent us to 6 month long-term rehab. Called sundown ranch it broke the bank and the insurance company but it was a blast.

Place make you not want to do drugs because of how easy it was to hook up I'm serious. Well an assistant councler named Jessica broke professionalism but she was only 22 with a great job can you blaim her? And we hooked up now I don't condone this but it wasn't rape to me. Also fratenizing is natural its the rules that are unnatural.

Not saying the guys not a wierdo because he probably is I'm just say gender expectations and the context seem more to do with how something like this is precieved. I don't know man people break professionalism now would I try on a fifteen year old personally hell no. I prefer older women because they know what they want and are more secure.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Just not the husbands of those female teachers, right?

So if you can joke about it regarding a female teacher, why can't you the other way around??

Serious things said when it's a man.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

But women teachers abusing students has been making rounds lately and people are pissed but like you, people also don't see it as abuse if a teenage male student bones his teacher. Now I wonder what the reaction will be if a gay male student and teacher are found out to have relations?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Wow! MS Belting is still teaching??!! Oh...its a guy....my English teacher in 12th grade was only 4 years olsee....and was doing the whole varsity football team...and who knows who else...except. also the.jv girls swim team.

And this was 1971 free love everywhere...still....wrong by all standards

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join