It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Smoked Pot With Students, Sent Them Nude Photos...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Snarl

Had it been a woman teacher no one be pissed. # people probably give the boys high fives.

Just not the husbands of those female teachers, right?

So if you can joke about it regarding a female teacher, why can't you the other way around??

Au Contraire Mon Frère. Please make due note of the permanent disclaimer in my sig below.

I have significant issues with the 'softer sex' which would be inappropriate for these boards. Hence the brevity of my response and the judicious use of the emoticons available for expression.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ATF1886

I just don't get some of these people. Spend all that time becoming a teacher only to throw it all away over something stupid like underage sex, and in this case pot.

People like this give teachers a bad name.

One wonders what motivates a person to become a teacher and it seems it is not always honorable. When I coached sports a big part of my training was to be aware that people coach (or teach in this case) with some really warped and sinister goals in doing so.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well in that's the whole point I'm trying to make gender expectations are a smoke screen. And quite frankly shouldn't be abused by law. Now I'm not saying I don't respect them because by social morea's I must. But sometimes this # is rediculous when we start talking about turning people into sex offenders we really ought to make sure they fit the bill that's all. And not some gender expectation.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Also fratenizing is natural its the rules that are unnatural.

Appeal to Nature.

It's natural for a minor to be attracted to an adult. It's natural for an adult to be attracted to a sexually mature [physically] teenager. Yet it's still illegal to act on it by exchanging sexually explicit/suggestive photos, or engaging in a sexual act, regardless of gender. In this case it's also unethical on the grounds of diverging from the student-teacher relationship paradigm mandated of a professional teacher. Even if that mandate is unnatural we have good reasoning for it to be in place; it helps facilitate an environment conducive to education.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ATF1886

I just don't get some of these people. Spend all that time becoming a teacher only to throw it all away over something stupid like underage sex, and in this case pot.

People like this give teachers a bad name.

One wonders what motivates a person to become a teacher and it seems it is not always honorable. When I coached sports a big part of my training was to be aware that people coach (or teach in this case) with some really warped and sinister goals in doing so.

That needed to be said (and repeated).

There are predators among us who delight in every instance where our vulnerable offspring are left to their own devices. Best to kill them off when discovered, as a farmer would wound a fox who strays too near the hen house.
edit on 1532015 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Like I said I don't condone it but I personally understand the context and why and how it happens. I am arguing that labeling someone a sex offender in such circumstances is wrong. That the punishment doesn't fit the crime you are not a sex offender if you are attracted to sexually mature women. Your statements logical conclusion is what I have said.

Your fallacy is loosing the context and point I was trying to make.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

This guy who is luring and trying to seduce, well hell sends nudes, is guilty as charged. He's chasing them like a wolf. This isn't some wacky love story this guy is a predator.

On a side note, I know lots of teachers. Many people I grew up with became a teacher and I too followed the path until budgets cuts and new teacher inflation that I gave it up. That said, I've heard of teachers who run into ex students years later and sometimes things happen. So in our day and age, keep it in your pants until they're no longer your students and all grown up.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well when I was a teenage boy and was young dumb and full of you know what. I doubt I would've told. As for a sexist attitude look at the punishment that female teachers receive as opposed to male teachers the judicial system has the sexist attitude.

Agreed
and depending on the teacher, the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Then you misunderstand the context. The circumstances are not merely an adult being attracted to said sexually mature teenager. If it were then I would agree about the label of 'sex offender' and the 'punishment not fitting the crime'. The circumstances however include, apparently, inviting them to his house, and explicitly asking for oral copulation with that underage teen, sending her nudes, and requesting nudes from her. That is not just something as benign as attraction. That's acting on that attraction illegally. Thus the label and the appropriateness of the punishment in the eyes of our laws. If one was to argue the naturalness of it trumps the law, then it would be an Appeal to Nature.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Ok I haven't read all the details I just generally looked at happenstance and made my comments because in some ways I relate. So let me ask you my drug rehabilitation counsler Jessica was a sex offender? And she raped and or abused me in some strange way?

Like here kiddies let's have some candy type # come on..

truthfully because of gender expectations and the nature of the incident we will only hear about the adults mistakes but not that and I say this in all speculation but not that the sexually mature teenager was participating and instigating this cherade.

Essentially I'm saying we couldn't hear two sides if there was two sides. In my case I wasn't being stalked, I willfully choose to engage this older woman and was rather happy she obliged.

Furthermore if he was stalking and preying on this young woman just because she's young . Then I agree he is no better than the assholes who rob an old man just because he's old.

edit on 16-3-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Like a rendition or black site? We're for that now? How are 'some bodies like you' any different to the LEO/Intel gangs? Madness.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

In my case I wasn't being stalked, I willfully choose to engage this older woman and was rather happy she obliged.

I see what you are saying. It can be, although not always, a victimless crime.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

So let me ask you my drug rehabilitation counsler Jessica was a sex offender?

Yes. That's precisely what she was.

You were 14, and she was 22. That's not my opinion, that's Texas law. Age of Consent in Texas is 17. Because of your age differences at no point would the "Romeo and Juliet" law be in her favor either.

'Sex Offender' is a legal term. Had she been 'caught' she could have been convicted as a sex offender.

And she raped and or abused me in some strange way?

Under Texas law it would be considered statutory rape, yes.

"In Texas, it is illegal for an adult (someone 18 or older) to have sex with a minor (someone younger than 18), even if the sex is consensual. Those who break the law have committed statutory rape."

Texas Statutory Rape Laws and Penalities

I willfully choose to engage this older woman and was rather happy she obliged.

Honestly other than her "breaking professionalism" I personally don't see an issue with it either. How the Law sees it is another thing. Again, "sex offender" is legal jargon. So whether we like it or not, it is what it is.

Furthermore if he was stalking and preying on this young woman

Regardless of intent, he was breaking the law. Many laws. I seriously doubt the benevolence of his intentions myself. When you factor in everything he was doing wrong. Kinda paints his character.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yet another product of society who should be a self controlled adult but unfortunately cannot keep his tallywhacker in his pants when faced with temptation.

Twenty years ago people had morals and control.

Now... we are breeding losers.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Had it been a woman teacher no one be pissed. # people probably give the boys high fives.

Just not the husbands of those female teachers, right?

In that case, the boy made a move and the woman went for it. The husband has no right to be mad at the kid, because if she was doing it with him, she would have done it with someone else... and probably did. If anything the kid did the husband a favor by showing what type of person his wife is.

Just one way to look at it. These teacher/student relationships take two people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join