It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me a weird or creepy story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I got something strange, and of course I came here for an answer.
So I'm in salt lake city and my son was out walking the dogs. My wife and I were watching a movie and we here him yelling to come out. We hot foot it outside and there was about 20 red lights in the sky.
All my neighbors were out about 30 or so and cars stopping in the street. It was trippy like something out of a movie.
Of course I didn't have my phone and my neighbor got some video but it was with a phone so it was crappy.
All I know is they weren't helps at planes they were silent. As for balloons, they were going in different directions and the movement seemed to irradic.
Just weird!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Snarl

That's bizarre. What will you do if you open it one day and it's in French?

I'll send you a PM (with pics ... if possible
)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I am watching you .

Bed a bit lumpy .

It should be .

Creepy enough .
edit on 15-3-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My eight year old is psychic. I was playing wot yesterday and about five seconds after I read a tanks gamertag, foxtrothelo, she chimes in from the couch "foxtrot." I said to her, "what did you say?". "Foxtrot." Also had another incident with her where I had been having a weird premonition that I was going to die on my birthday of last year. I had had this strange thought for several days. Not intrusive or frightening, just a matter of fact intuitive flash. This not being my normal train of thought I just dismissed it as imagination, and being somewhat macabre didn't mention this to anyone. Shortly after, can't remember exactly, she says to me out of the blue, "Dad you are going to die on June 17." I looked at her, shocked. She saw that she had surprised me, she quickly said, "No you're not." My birthday is June 18. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Those were interesting. I actually heard about the Green Man. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

That's weird. I really don't know what to make of it. Is there a fireplace there that's still operational?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Liahn

That's a good one. Yeah, I wouldn't sleep well either.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

That was really creepy. Good one!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: iwontrun

That's really weird. Too bad nobody got video.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Oh yeah. I wondered who farted. It wasn't me lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Kids can be really weird. That sounds like a video on youtube I watched called Creepy things kids say.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

There were tons of people out and I'm asking everyone to see them and no good ones yet. I keep checking YouTube. There have been 2 UFO sightings in Salt Lake tonight on mufon. I'm not saying they were UFOs but they have creeped out all of my neighbors.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Is this like what you saw? Warning, strong language.

My family and I saw something odd on 4th of July 2010. There were three red lights in a triangular formation in the sky. It started to rotate clockwise and then stopped. Then each light jiggled and zoomed off one at a time. It was weird. I guess there were sightings all the way from the west coast.

I should add that this was long after any fireworks display. Also, there was no sound. I tried looking for a news story but can't find the one that ran the day after.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Wow, yes but this lasted about ten minutes or so... is this your video or a similar to what you saw video.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Not mine. I got that on youtube. When did you see them?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Tonight at about 10:30. I came in checked the news sights to no avail then came to ATS and same your thread. I was hoping some other crazy ats'er in SLC would have started a thread on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

That's the first I'd heard of it. Give it time. Somebody might open a thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I learn to "wire" my brain with radio frequency via "wiring" my brain to the speaker. I can make the speaker "speak " for me. and I can change the sound of frequency. I leaned to make the speaker say "hello" "yes" and "mimi" with the tone of frequency.it sound like a crappy robot saying it. If I shake my head left and right the frequency tone shakes to up and down in tone.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey Skid! Here's one of mine I wrote in January. Not too long.
It came straight from The Dragons mouth to Me!!! Here Ya go:

I am well into my 600'th year. I am the last Dragon left on this Planet. There are others on outlying planets in this solar system. But no more here than I. I will tell You a tale. True it is too.

There was a time Hundreds of thousands of years ago, when the skies were full of Dragons. Barely any blue sky could be seen for the thousands of wings beating.

Then a war broke out among Humans. It was a long drawn out affair, and it could have ended up better than it did. One side decided to burn the village of the others at night, and blame the Dragons.

Blame Us!? Really?! How Dare They?!!
We are of Noble Breed. We don't take life unless it is for nourishment. And We do not take Human life for that! We were in the skies well before man came out of the caves. We knew where to hunt, where to live, where to breed. We kept to ourselves.

We would see man run to seek cover when we were in the skies above them. We were merely flying towards our hunting grounds. We laughed at the sight of them scampering for shelter. Such fun it was. Some of My kind would swoop down near the Humans just for their pleasure. Yes there were awnry souls among My kind too. They would not harm the Humans, only put some fear into them delivering growls and a bit of flame for show. Such fun it was for them, not knowing the true impact it was having on the Human populations.

Some of those Humans took this as a direct threat to their lives. Often hunting parties would be formed and some Dragons were slayed as a result. Over time, more and more Dragons would be killed. Some of the Good Dragons took it upon themselves to be Ambassadors of Goodwill. They would drop down near a village and attempt to speak of their good faith towards Humans. The Humans thought this ploy a trick of Dragon nature, and those Dragons were killed as well.

Over time, more and more Dragons were slain. The sadness of this took it's toll on The Good Dragons. It turned to anger. Some of them lashed out at the Human populations and regrettably, dozens of Human lives were taken in vengeance. Entire villages were burned to the ground. These actions were not taken lightly by the hierarchy of My kind. Punishments were dealt out to those Killing in retaliation. Banishment from the Herd was a common solution.

Soon those banished would form their own Herds. They would attack Good Dragons and death was the result to both good and bad Dragons. Soon there were more dying of infighting than was caused by Humans. It seemed to never end. Countless deaths, on both sides of the Dragon Wars.

Time went on and the numbers of My kind dwindled. We could not reproduce fast enough to tip the scales back into our favor. The slayings from Humans and Dragons alike increased. I lived through the end of the Wars. Now it is time for Me to part this world. I will use my abilities of 'Flight' and leave You now.

Closing My eyes, I can visualize Saturn. There are many of My kind there now. No Humans, per say, inhabit that World yet. But there are some Indigenous species of BiPedal Humanoids there. Hopefully they live in harmony with Dragons. I need a peaceful place among My kind to live out my remaining years......

I bid You farewell......

(After this one, I wrote Dragons on Saturn. In My profile.

edit on 15-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

sounds like a cult

did u ever go to the woods to see what was there?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join