It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me a weird or creepy story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That story about your grandson coming up missing was creepy. It reminds me of a show I listened to on Coast to Coast AM. The guest was talking about people vanishing in national parks, only to wind up dead miles away, if they were found at all. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here's a creepy story for you. I was partying at a friend's place and this guy that used to hang out with us brought a stranger up to the apartment. The guy asked if we wanted to go have a party somewhere else and we said sure. I really wish we hadn't. The guy was weird. He dropped a lit cigarette and stepped on it barefoot and didn't even react to it. I know it had to have hurt. Anyway, we went to this house and he went into a garage and comes back out with a gas can. He says, "Let's party. We're going to burn this house down." Well, we got the hell out of there; ran back to the car and took off and left him there. He ran alongside the car for a while and pounded on the windows, telling me to stop the car. Like I would do that. I never saw him again and I'm so glad.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here's another. My friend lived down the block from a 7/11 and we used to go there for junk food and Slurpees. We went there one night and a red sports car with dark tinted windows went creeping by really slow, checking us out. That same guy that brought the firebug from the other post to my friend's apartment started cussing out the driver and flipped him the bird. We got on him about that because we had no idea who the driver was and the city can be dangerous. Well, the car passed us and turned down a street. Pretty soon, we hear what sounded like fireworks but we knew they weren't. We went on to the store since we were already there and on the way back decided to stop and see what was going on. Cop cars were everywhere. The driver of the car that passed us had gone down that street and shot someone. It could have been us.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's one that's both weird and creepy. When I lived in Oklahoma my friends and I went to a place to go camping. I think it was called Skull Island but I'm most likely wrong about the name. It was a long time ago. Anyway, they were drinking and my one friend fell asleep. So here I was, the only sober person there, talking to my other friend. After a while he got really quiet. I looked over at him and he's just standing there staring at me. When he saw me looking at him, he started growling like an animal. I thought he was joking around until I saw his eyes. They were blank like nobody was home, if you know what I mean. That freaked me out so bad. I tried talking to him and the growling became angrier, and a little hungry. I tried waking his twin brother up but no luck. He was out cold. Talk about being scared. Here's my friend, who is not there at all, staring at me growling and I can see drool glistening on his lips in the moon/fire light. All of a sudden his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell down like a marionette with its strings cut. He was lying like that for a while and I was afraid to approach him. After a bit, he got back up and continued on the conversation we were having before the weirdness started like nothing happened at all. He didn't even notice anything was wrong. I never told him about it. I was afraid to. It takes a lot to scare me and I was terrified. It was almost like he was possessed or something.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

lol
it takes a lot of "meditation" and I feel really brain damaged after that . one day I do a video of myself. I know my brain is using gamma level state(the one you only have really when you are in coma) I know the top part of my brain connects to the front part (third eye I could say) I have to focus it on the static of the speaker first (tune it in and create harmony in with the existing frequency) I know I have this ability because I lived in a house that is a portal to different dimension . the house was number 13. it was a spot where a lot of negative energy entered between earth and cosmos. the house was haunted as #(smashing opening doors,if I screamed the lightbulb would blow out water taps turning on, bleeding nose etc etc) but it was also a spot were I connected with beings from higher dimensions. at one point I thought I died there . there I was so good with the speaker thing I could wire into the whole system and even turn the Telly on

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Its the same story. My grandsons story is in the 3rd Missing Book. JFYI And thank you for sharing your story on that thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

That would make an interesting video. If you posted it I'd watch it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Okay. I wasn't sure if they were the books you were talking about or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I can repeat a tale I told once before on here.

In my youth, I grew up with a woods behind my house. Well, I decided to venture into a part that felt...Different from the rest of the woods. The patch was quite small, and bordered on all four sides: North was a railroad track, South and West Farmer Fields, and then an open field to the East. Maybe 2 times a football field at most. And, it was late fall, so it's not like I wouldn't be able to find my way back.

I started wandering, and made it to the South border - didn't find much of interest. On the way back though, I felt something was off; I couldn't feel North like I normally could, and it seemed like all sounds just went completely silent: No Birds, squirrels, or even deer. I panicked, because I felt that "something" was watching me.

So, I reasoned that I should be able to backtrack to where I entered. Well, what ended up happening was that I could feel the eyes of whatever it was on me, and it seemed that I heard movement every time I took a step. Problem was that there were so many trees that I couldn't see anything (and of course, nothing was there when I'd look back).

Well, I found myself into the field to the East, and felt that whatever was behind me was picking up speed. After seeing my error in direction, I corrected myself, and got back to more familiar places (a pond next to the tracks). I'll swear, it felt like whatever followed me wouldn't cross over the railroad tracks; Not that I could see anything (I felt it though).

As for what it was - My top picks are:
1. A bored hunter (technically, I was trespassing).
2. Bored kid(s)
3. Coyote

A part of me, however, wants to say it was supernatural - not like a "demon", but maybe a protective spirit that was guarding the area from people like me. Don't know.

-foss

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

That's pretty creepy. It sounds like where I live. It's basically a bowl with mountains all around, covered in dense forest. When I'm out in the back part walking the fields or in the woods it feels like I'm being followed. It's a bad feeling. There are coyotes and black bears here so I try not to go back there alone.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

There could be a fireplace that works... But who would have lit the fire? The old women at the historical society almost certainly weren't there around midnight on Christmas Eve...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Good point. That makes it even creepier.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Took me a while to think of something worthy of this thread...

Oh, here we go. I'll try to keep it short.

Back in the late 90's I was at a cafe with an old friend and this kid who went by the street name Fox and his silent partner breezed up to our table. They interrupted a conversation between my buddy and I out of nowhere. My friend apparently knew the kid from somewhere else and quickly told him to buzz off, but me - being the stupid, kind and rather naive person back then - invited Fox and his friend to our table to share weird stories and experiences with us.

Fox and his bud sat down and conversation continued until the wee hours of the morning. As we got up to leave, Fox casually mentioned he and his buddy didn't have a place to crash for the night. Once again, my overtly kind nature jumped forward and I immediately invited both to crash on the couch in the basement of the small co-op where I was staying at the time.

I didn't think much of it - I had been a traveler and homeless for several years prior and always appreciated the kindness of strangers who got me off the road for a chance to sleep, and always told myself I'd pay that kindness forward when I was able. I had experience with the clans of roaming street-kids back then and never had a bad encounter with any of 'em.

So Fox and his buddy turned out to not really be on the level as much as we had originally thought. We woke up to find they had smoked all our house cigarettes and when called on it they started acting as if they owned the entire household and all the house residents were somehow intruding on their territory.

Come to find out those two were on some bad stuff. Fox started ranting about being undercover ops and how they were on an important assignment. And because they were on a mission, our basement was now their personal base of operations. They had been using my personal computer overnight without asking with claims they were looking for clues regarding a satanic ritual kidnapping of a friend of theirs.

Basically just went full on psycho on the household.

Now, I understand communal property and sharing things, but this kid just went over the top pushing his personal agenda on everyone. There are a lot of minor details I'm leaving out but those kids were seriously bad news and had to go ASAP. They had turned balls to the walls crazy overnight.

I called Fox out on his overtly rude behavior and he vehemently resisted and I started getting serious bad energy from the guy.

Finally, out of pure frustration I slammed a FUGAZI tape into the stereo cassette player and started blasting the first track on full blast just to drown the little punk out and hoped he'd take the freaking hint he had overstayed him welcome with us.

I guess that tactic worked because that's where it got weird....real weird.

For a flash of an instant - I swear on my life, I saw Fox's buddy quickly pull some type of handgun out of his military rucksack and point it at my head dead on.

I never heard the shot, but instantly felt a severe blinding flash of pain in my head that lasted for a fraction of an second and then everything just shifted quickly before snapping back into focus....next thing I see is Fox and his buddy with wild looks of panic and fear on their faces before they both started hauling ass out of the basement like two bats out of hell.

Meanwhile, I'm nursing a severe headache just trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

Never saw 'em again after that.
No one on the street knew about anything either.
I'm assuming they skipped town.

That whole "shifting" thing still kinda freaks me out....I don't understand what may or may not have transpired during that altercation. Did they shoot me? Am I dead and just writing this from a parallel universe because it wasn't my time to die? What the heck happened? I was stone cold sober and there' no way I just hallucinated something like that just out of nowhere....right?

Long story short....we don't allow anyone to crash on our couch anymore after that event.

*Fox (if you or your buddy are somehow on site reading this) - just want you to know that was a real crap move, kiddo, and you guys are still total jerk-offs for what you did and stealing my housemates new Metallica CD was just off the hook rude. What goes around comes around, but I really hope you kids have moved out of that seriously stupid phase and cleaned your act up by now. Hope your missing friend is safe. But you're jerks.

*over and out*

That's all I got Skid....
Sorry for the long winded read. Hope it qualifies as a creepy tale.
I normally don't drop names but I'm still ticked off at that kid.

Reading some of your contributions, I got up the nerve to share something I've never really talked about before.

Thanks for that courage....I owe ya one.

edit on 3/16/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits for clarity and continuity

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That's all? That's enough. That was excellent! Not only did I get a supremely weird and creepy story about dudes that made the "let's party" guy seem like a normal person but I got turned onto a new band. I'd never heard of Fugazi before so I looked them up. I like it!
I know one thing, you're not dead. Unless, that is, one of the crazy things I did actually killed me and we're sharing the same afterlife. That shifting thing is really strange; though. I don't know just how to explain that one. That and the blinding headache. If you'd been killed and shifted into an alternate universe, would the guys still be there? Possible. Could it have been a blank gun and they were too wrecked to know it was just blanks, and the resulting headache was from the noise? Maybe. I don't know. I wasn't there. At any rate, that was a really good read. If you have more I'd love to see it. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Oh wow thanks! Glad you liked it! And welcome to the wonderful world of FUGAZI. Some friends back in high school tuned in on to their music at a party once and they're just an all around awesome group of guys.

Yeah. I can't explain the alternative dimensions things either. Kind of been all over the map with weird stories like that...most are interesting, some are really frightening, but somehow....no matter where you go, there you are and somehow....no matter how bad things get or how dark it is before the dawn, something beautiful is going on out there or I wouldn't be here to share these weird memories.

You know, it might have been blanks in the gun, I really don't know....but all I know is when I "shifted", they looked like that had seen something that scared them out of their wits. I don't think I'd recognize them again if we ever crossed paths again, but sometimes certain people just don't ever meet again in this weird universe. I hope they're doing alright, wherever they might be now. We all make mistakes sometimes and learn and grow from them in one way or another.

And hey, if by some odd reason we are in the afterlife or something close to it? It's really cool they have internet access out there otherwise we never would have been able to read and share all these stories here on thread, right?

High Five from the Outside.
Peace!

*hugs*

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well, there's reincarnation but that's not what happened to you. There are so many theories out there but who's to know which one is right? We won't know until we die. Now, I've seen ghosts, so I believe in them. I saw my dad not long after his funeral. That one really freaked me out.
Yeah, I like the internet. Without it I wouldn't be on this site talking to all these cool people. High 5!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

When I was 17 I went with my girlfriends
to another city to party

I met this handsome guy who chatted with me all night we had such a good night he showed me pics of his son and ex wife.

He didn't touch me or didnt do anything that looked like he is looking for a one night stand

He was an ex top rank hockey player. The club shuts at 5am and our train was leaving at 7am. In the morning sun was rising he asked me if I could go for a walk with him to a castle on a hill to watch sunrise with him..

When we got there we just sat there. Than he turned to me and said he thanks me for my company and told me how much he loved our chat and how it is nice to just sit there with him. He said he desperately needed it.

So I asked why

His response: Because today I am going to jail because I killed someone
edit on 18-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I was walking my dog on a football stadium I was approximately in the middle when I got the same feeling u are describing. I somehow felt that if I leave now and cross the road I will be fine. So I started walking I made a few steps when my jack rusel suddently stopped and started aggressively barking and was looking at something that was right in front of us . He suddently started backing away from it still barking. so I turned around and changed direction when suddently it sounded like something is charging directly at us. the dog looked that direction at it and started running so I started running too. When I started to run I heard heavy buf buf footsteps coming after me for a split moment. I just felt that if we can just pass the road we will be fine. once we got there my dog started to walk around had a little pie and was acting totally normal

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

wow you have an amazing story
both personal story and creepy scary story

I had a similar situation .problem was my house i lived in that had severely efed up energy
Everybody changed beviour when they came to me (when my mum came to visit me after 2years past since she last seen me... i could wait to be with her ...yet in 2days we ended up almost never wanting to see each other again) they were visiting for a month..

The house had it all I can talk about 100 scary stories (I have even recordings of few)

anyway when they arrived they sudently started to totally be out of control.. out of the blue after 2days welcoming my folks in my house) this happened..

I returned from shops to get us breakfast in morning to find out that in 1 hour they burned my clothes , killed my rabbit(they threw him over the fance to the neighbours with a bulldog) I came back and when i saw it i was so shocked i didn't know what to say or do so i said to them i want them out by the time i came back from work. I could not afford to get fired I got in trouble with my boss(because of another totally bizarre story) when i came back i found out they packed some of my stuff and put some of my furniture out on a street and they locked themselves in my house!!!! they locked me out I gave them my only keys! so I got in a car to go to my ex to pick up a key he still had for my back door. when I came home I started to look for my keys and my laptop and their personal things like passport and stuff I packed some toiletriest and quietly wanted to leave the house. I didn't know what to do I had no where to sleep so I divided to go to a hotel and decide what to do there. but they heard me when I made a small noise and they wake up and came to me. mum started to say it was a good thing she did for me about the rabbit she than pointed to the fan above my head and say how dangerous it is. I started screaming my lungs of and then suddently I saw the fan falling on top of me so I started screaming even more as I thought I am about to be crushed when suddently two lightbulds in my living room blew up. you should have seen the my mums face when that happened she looked like she just snapped out of something and got so scared for me she ran to me and gave me a hug and started crying
we never spoke about it again

I often wander what happened did I just died there and this is some pararel world?
interaction with people makes me comprehend this is reality but I still struggle to believe it

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Those were good stories. So, did he say who he killed, like if it was an accident (during a fight) or if he'd actually planned to go kill whoever it was?

My dogs freaked me out a few times. We'd be outside and they'd look at something that I couldn't see and start barking and growling like they want to tear whatever it is apart.

That sound like a bad house to live in. I was in a place like that once when I was a kid. The really weird thing is that all the people that lived there had gotten a divorce. My sister's friends wouldn't spend the night because something kept freaking them out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join