It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SlenderMan Murderer Teens to be tried as ADULTS and face up to 65 years in prison!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
By the way, these kinds of crimes, at the hands of children who are seriously, though temporally we can hope, in most cases they outgrow this with intervention at least, insane and fixated on satanic media or things, is 100%, underscored to infinity and beyond Society's and Adults fault.

1. Either those parents are practicing ritual dark occult satanists. But those groups are propped up by the paramilitary and shadow government and elites so it still wouldn't be the parents fault, as they would be insane kids themselves inside, probably long term generational abuse victims who are now full fledge sociopaths. Everyone who is massively abused by the elites ritual system, is judged as sane in their childhood. That moment when they were screaming for help inside, then suddenly they become sociopathic, that division line. They're judged on the screaming for help portion. Because if a child becomes a sociopath, alot of adults are responsible.

2. OR, its the media and some bad negligent parenting. But the media is put out be the same group Elite Satanic freaks as in point 1.

And many people call out to others to wake up and be responsible, see things. And thus form committees and end this reign of terror on this planet with unity.

In this case, society along with the elites, take responsibility, and its their refusal to be responsible awake and empowered citizens that even allows these cases to occur.

But the kids aren't guilty, they're kids.

so just let em get away with murder? i swear people on this site get dumber by the day.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sounds like a classic case of MK Ultra!

Don't know if anyone here has ever heard voices telling you to kill someone or something bad will befall your loved ones...

But they don't sound like sweet little old ladies joking around...

They sound like the Devil...
If the Devil sounds like anything...

& it's as convincing as anything you've ever seen or heard...

I'm 27...
I can fight it and convince myself it's just powerless voices...
Either synthetic or hallucinatory...

Just about...

12 & 13?

No chance!
edit on 14-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: Missmissie173

The victim is a victim for sure, but these are still kids, not even teens at 12. Sorry man grow up. All children need to be helped to wellness, they're not adults. And emotions and playing on public outrage to change rules arbitrarily is ROGUE AND EVIL, they're satanists who want to harm and sacrifice children to the prison system.

I would personally want to see them broken out of prison and out of the country before seeing this crime and anyone anywhere that is so immature that thinks its ok to do this, don't even want that level of mentality on the same planet. Because that is not human. No adult thinks that way about children unless they are very immature in their understanding of children.

Well have at it then..Break these two out of prison or a mental hospital or wherever they end up for the next 20-30 years.

I was gonna say I am surprised you didn't blame TPTB\CIA\Illuminati or someone else but of course you did in a later post. That ATS "criminals aren't criminals" crowd always have someone to blame but the people that commit the crime . Those bastard cops are picking on me again and arrested me for driving drunk. Damn cops and legal system! Who cares I was swerving down the street and hit 2 people it's not my fault..and the same 5 posters here will then go frantically post in the PC forum about the brutality of authority.

Every choice in life has a good, neutral and bad consequence or in some cases a mixture of all 3. When you make the conscious choice to try and kill someone you are responsible for your actions. You can go hug it out with these 2 all you want and give them absolution for being just kids but the facts are:

They were adult enough to plan to murder someone
They were adult enough to stab an innocent victim 18 or 19 times
They were adult enough to leave them them to die.

Maybe if they only did one of those things you could use the "kids being kids" defense but when they did all of them then that goes out the door.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

At what age are they no longer 'just kids' and can be thought of as guilty then?

18? Can you present a strong argument that there is always some fundamental shift in a persons psyche from 17 to 18 that entails prior to turning 18 they are 'just kids' and don't understand their actions and the consequences of them.

I've had enough of their abuse of children. Yes, they're insane twerps and did something really bad, but they're kids.

That really bad something was the abuse of a child. Extreme abuse...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
a reply to: Anyafaj

Not to mention, IF they got the full 65 years, it's essentially the death penalty, without saying the death penalty.

Well, the Victim has been "sentenced" to a virtual Death Penalty. It will be a miracle if the Victim can lead any kind of a normal life after this kind of trauma (include in that group her parents, family, close friends, the parents of the attempted murderers - the list of those affected is endless.) How will the Victim ever be able to trust anyone again?

I am not trying to discount the empathy and compassion you have for the two girls that committed this evil. I bet you are a very good, caring person. It is natural for us humans to try and fix things, but, I don't see any fixing these two. We have no frame of reference for "fixing" this.

Why do we all love kids so much - because for the most part they are innocent and pure. The two would be killers, not so much - if they were ever innocent and/or pure.

No, I am sure a lifetime in jail is not the answer, but life in a Psych hospital/facility? Studied like a lab rat? ALL THE THERAPY in the World won't solve the problems these two have...
I admit I am clueless for an answer, as I feel are most of us.

Maybe an Exorcist - just (half) kidding.

Thanks OP for a very thought provoking thread!

As a victim myself, this is one of those preaching to the choir deals, and as a parent, I feel for all parents and girls in this situation. I've been in my own personal hell since I was 5. So we're talking a 40 year sentence. Quite a lot of therapy in between. I'm really torn here. I think these girls need a LOT of therapy and reassessment, before hard prison, but I doubt our punishment system is set up for that.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If the Manson kids have to spend the rest of their lives in jail then why not these little psychos?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Unity_99

At what age are they no longer 'just kids' and can be thought of as guilty then?

18? Can you present a strong argument that there is always some fundamental shift in a persons psyche from 17 to 18 that entails prior to turning 18 they are 'just kids' and don't understand their actions and the consequences of them.

I've had enough of their abuse of children. Yes, they're insane twerps and did something really bad, but they're kids.

That really bad something was the abuse of a child. Extreme abuse...

while it is impossible to actually have some arbitrary "age of accountability" that is a one size fit all number, one thing is certain: the kind of mind it takes to buy into fiction like Slenderman to this point is obviously not a discerning, adult mind.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well people are afraid to admit and hide from the fact that we are far from perfect,and at that knowing something is wrong without knowing the full reprocussions no matter the age is enough to prove you deserve the worst because you knew it was wrong. we have become trash to eachother because were all better then eachother for the fact im closer to perfect than you are not you made a mistake you need to know your wrong and why just you know your wrong now your nothing. a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I havent had the time to read the whole thred but as i see it they should have a harsh punishment as juvinals i mean harsh but with a chance of removing this from their record you can charge a juvinile with 25 years and still remove their record allow them a chance do therapy put them away for a while try to help because you cant say what was going on in their mind or why or if it will happen again they are in fact children and deserve that much rather than a six time offender in possesion with intent getting out in a few years max one charge one offense at a young age vs a 30 year old with 6 priors give the girls a small chance hang the person who wont lern

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

If the Manson kids have to spend the rest of their lives in jail then why not these little psychos?

I was too young to make a judgment on the Manson kids, so I can't make a judgment in that case, only the ones I do know.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
while it is impossible to actually have some arbitrary "age of accountability" that is a one size fit all number, one thing is certain: the kind of mind it takes to buy into fiction like Slenderman to this point is obviously not a discerning, adult mind.

I know very professional, technical, successful and serious adults who believe in or believe they are witches, vampires, lycans, ponies, aliens and various other things...

Believing in something like Slenderman or any of those things doesn't mean you lack the ability to know right from wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

while it is impossible to actually have some arbitrary "age of accountability" that is a one size fit all number

Agreed. This is also why it's up to the judges discretion if the minor should be tried as an adult in homicide cases, and they are not automatically tried as such. Unlike some of the posters here who say they should always be tried one way and not the other.

one thing is certain: the kind of mind it takes to buy into fiction like Slenderman to this point is obviously not a discerning, adult mind.

I would say the same about the minds of adults who buy into the fictitious religious stories and believe they are in communion with Biblical gods. I see no functional difference. If we can think they have discerning enough minds to be held accountable for their actions then so should those who believe they are similarly being told how to conduct themselves by Slenderman. The only variable difference is the name of the being it's sourced from. Point is we believe religious people have the discernment of mind to be held accountable, and so should we of these two girls.

Unless, as I've said already, an actual psychiatric condition is found to be the underlying cause of their actions, then I would want the punishment/treatment to be in accordance to that.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Agreed. This is also why it's up to the judges discretion if the minor should be tried as an adult in homicide cases, and they are not automatically tried as such. Unlike some of the posters here who say they should always be tried one way and not the other.

I agree with the point you are making and I also agree that there is no clear age where a person suddenly becomes an adult. However these girls were 12 years old, by almost any standard they are still premature human beings. Maybe if they were 16 or 17 it would be more reasonable to treat them as adults, but your argument fails in this case because they are clearly not adults. As a society we have decided that there should be a legal distinction between a child and an adult, and even though it's not clear where the line should be drawn we have to draw the line some where, and once the line has been drawn we can't just arbitrarily move it whenever we feel like it.
edit on 14/3/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

but your argument fails..

You didn't really say why it failed. Also I never said they were adults or had 'adult minds'. Nor some of the other things that have been said like "fully formed brains". I've been talking about whether they have the mental capacity to understand the gravity of their actions and their consequences. Either way. You simply saying they are 'not adults' is not a sufficient argument to dispute the idea they should be held as accountable for this crime as an adult would be.

and once the line has been drawn we can't just arbitrarily move it..

That's precisely what can and does happen. By the judge. Legally. If you and others don't like it then voice dissent and get the law changed. As it stands it's up to the judges discretion to assess each homicide case involving a minor and to determine if said minor should be tried as an adult. In the instance of those two girls and the nature of their terrible crime, it would appear the judge has decided they should be prosecuted as adults.

Waukesha County Circuit Judge Michael Bohren found there was enough evidence to order a trial in adult court.

If you don't agree they should be held as accountable for their actions as an adult would be then I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Everything we know of the case points to them knowing precisely what they were planning to do and what the consequences would be to their victim and themselves should they be caught. Just like an adult.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358what world what world . these two little angels lured a supposed friends to a location to gut her like a fish. they knew what they were doing so boo hoo if large marge decides to make them her playthings. a character on the net made me do it right. likely this was a case where a couple of serial killers got nipped in the bud.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

In what mad world is it right to try a 12 and a 13 year old as adults.

I am not sure i agree totally . By the age of 12 i am pretty sure that my moral compass was set pretty accurately . Did i make mistakes , yes certainly but little things . I can not ever remember murder being brought up in conversation except if we were discussing one that had already been committed . As for slender man , pretty poor pre conceived excuse if you ask me . Lock them up , melt the keys .

A child kills somebody and the "Moral Compass" is set right and suddenly they are adults. If they wanted to get a job, have sex, vote, drink alcohol, or drive, they are kids...
The "moral compass" may be accurate, but there are a lot of things like refined critical thinking skills and the ability to weigh the outcome of a decision that are still sorely lacking in children hence no job, no voting, no sex, no alcohol, no driving. Kids are either kids no matter what they do, or they aren't. So, are you ok with letting your 12 & 13 year children make their own decisions about these things?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

with sanity being gauged on the context provided by "normal", religion would not fall into such a category as creepy pasta. Whether any of us agrees with religious doctrine matters only insomuch as our contribution to the greater whole of "normal".

Religious belief is completely "normal". Beliving in creepy pasta and other works of fiction to the point of being willing to murder....not so normal.

Except in the mind of the naive and young. Which is what i am getting at: someone who believes a creepy pasta story enough that they are going to try to kill someone over it....that is either a naive/simple mind, or the mind of a child. Either way....the judge is wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

May they live with you on your dime to teach them right from wrong? they pre-planed this. they knew what they was going to do then as time passed they pulled it off i say give them the full 65 years. i understand a kid will be a kid. but when you place murder on the table taking somebodys life. you have to understand your placing your life at risk as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Good. Adult crimes need adult punishments, even when committed by children.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Good. Adult crimes need adult punishments, even when committed by children.
i still feel my opinion should sum it up on what should be done tothese kids can you agree maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join