It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Demands Obama Explain Lying About Amnesty in Court

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Source

I would expect the SCOTUS to show the same spine, but I think they're too busy legislating from their bench. Does anyone else think Judge Hanen has a future there?

The judge who halted Obama’s amnesty plans is being pressured to set aside his ruling but instead of giving in he’s calling government lawyers on the carpet.

Judge Andrew Hanen ordered Obama’s legal team to appear in court and explain how and why they allegedly lied about what the government has already done with regard to granting rights and privileges to some 100,000 illegal immigrants.

Wish there was more information on this topic. Specifically, a photograph depicting the looks on the lawyers' faces when they were confronted by

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It will be interesting to hear how the White House legal team responds to this.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

This story's got legs. I'll be sure to follow-up in this thread as it develops.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This judge may not last long there. But for now at least He has the Kahunas to do this! Kudos to Him!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

This judge may not last long there. But for now at least He has the Kahunas to do this! Kudos to Him!!!

What is sick about that or how sick is that ...

It was my first thought too !

Hopefully if it happens, unlike others before, they won't get away with it !

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wait for it..... Wait for it.....

Executive privilege incoming.

/sarc off

Personally, I hope the judge skins their hides, and adds a little rock salt for spice.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sick is Sick. This is PUKE SICK!!! I hope they do NOT get away with this crap!!! Wow! Just WOW!!!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Those 26 States are saving America from the tyrant-in-chief lawlessness of many years in our White House.

Judge Hansen is true hero and this needs to go viral big time.

Nice find!
S&F!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Those 26 States are saving America from the tyrant-in-chief lawlessness of many years in our White House.

Judge Hansen is true hero and this needs to go viral big time.

Nice find!
S&F!

Maybe Skeptic will tweet it out.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Judge Andrew Hanen ordered Obama’s legal team to appear in court and explain how and why they allegedly lied about what the government has already done

Obama has anticipated this problematic situation and will achieve technical difficulties in such circumstances...

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The American people are so used to getting screwed over, I think we're in shock that there is someone actually out there who cares. Kudos to this judge for doing what should be done.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I applaud and respect this judge. Never thought I'd see the day the courts actually begin to give a care about such overreaching by the self-annointed one. My fingers are crossed!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

They likely said "Yeah, Right!".

or

"E--E-Excuse me?" with a dumbfounded look.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So if the judge is asking for obama to answer why is it that its is staff that will meet with the judge.

Poor tyrant obama cough cough.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What an idiot. What makes this judge thinks he has the authority to demand Obama to explain anything about immigration? So he's a right wing judge from Texas why am I not surprised. Funny how he didn't do anything to block Reagan when he gave amnesty to the illegals or when Bush did the same thing but when Obama does it then something has to be done about it. Just another right wing hypocrite. When the right do it it's ok but when the left does it then it must be stopped. So is this nobody trying to get a job at FOX?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
double post
edit on 11-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
What an idiot. What makes this judge thinks he has the authority to demand Obama to explain anything about immigration? So he's a right wing judge from Texas why am I not surprised. Funny how he didn't do anything to block Reagan when he gave amnesty to the illegals or when Bush did the same thing but when Obama does it then something has to be done about it. Just another right wing hypocrite. When the right do it it's ok but when the left does it then it must be stopped. So is this nobody trying to get a job at FOX?

Well....considering he has only been a judge since 2002, there isn't a whole lot he could have done about Reagan. Couldn't say about Bush, other than Bush got him appointed and he likely didn't want to stab him in the back. Should be noted that he was voted in 97-0 by the Senate....so there was no opposition to his being appointed at all.
edit on 3/11/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
What an idiot. What makes this judge thinks he has the authority to demand Obama to explain anything about immigration? So he's a right wing judge from Texas why am I not surprised. Funny how he didn't do anything to block Reagan when he gave amnesty to the illegals or when Bush did the same thing but when Obama does it then something has to b to get a job at FOX?

Ya, he is stopping our March toward tyrannical rule over America!

Am I doing this right?
First time.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
I applaud and respect this judge. Never thought I'd see the day the courts actually begin to give a care about such overreaching by the self-annointed one. My fingers are crossed!

Hear, hear!

I am beginning to see some positive changes in certain spots. Hopefully, this is a trend.

edit on 11-3-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"Explain" lying? That's easy. He's a liar. Hasn't that been plainly demonstrated many times?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join