It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once ISIS is gone, USA will create new group, US is WORSE than ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I hold the elites, the leaders of the powerful nations, primarily US/UK, and Saudi, but all the other complacent ones including our PM. And the ones pulling their strings, the elect small little group of evil gnomes pulling the strings of so called puppets, who are nonetheless hired for a specific job. DO IT. Have anyone trying to blackmail you arrested.

In any case, I don't blame any people of any nation anywhere, they are the lights of the world who need to be set free from the evil satanic slavers.

Saw a cartoon showing endless mob of people with this tiny little dethroned groups of elites in the center, much like the wizard of oz when the curtain is pulled and someone said, and they call themselves the elite, when they are powerless in the huge mob of humanity who may realize this tiny little group is causing all this pain and suffering.

Hence massive psy op divisions have been created including religions.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
How do they "create" another group of murderous scum?
Are you claiming that these cnuts don't have free will?

You've been so utterly defeated in this thread that now you are posting gibberish

Start at the beginning and make sense

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

If there were a strong head-wind, and one had to relieve their bladder in all due haste, I would recommend aiming in the wrong direction.

Lol, Not even if he was on fire.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Hey knee jerk. I have read a lot of shhhh on the interwebz but if I believed all of it I probably would post something on ATS about it...........ahem........anyway good luck on your quest for crazy. You are above par.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
In any case, I don't blame any people of any nation anywhere, they are the lights of the world who need to be set free from the evil satanic slavers.

Wrong......

Take a look how American posters are attacking me for linking US government to ISIS

You think guilt lies only with the few...

I disagree

The collective shame and guilt is staggering

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

SEE there is an example of secrecy bulls##t that we have here.
Do YOU think if America KNEW about 911 or ISIS (THE TRUTH) we would have done A THING in the middle east?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AMERICANCER

Here is a link once again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
SEE there is an example of secrecy bulls##t that we have here.
Do YOU think if America KNEW about 911 or ISIS (THE TRUTH) we would have done A THING in the middle east?

But what are you doing about it now, you are obviously American

What are you doing now ?

It is your country

Your government

Your money

What ?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

By your logic that means you're guilty of what your government has done. But you won't tell us your location, so I have come to the conclusion you are ashamed of them(your gov't) and lash out at the US to feel better for not doing anything in your homeland.

edit on 3/6/2015 by CaptainTwig because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

If there were a strong head-wind, and one had to relieve their bladder in all due haste, I would recommend aiming in the wrong direction.

Welcome

Another pointless attempt to say something when deep down you know how right I am

Welcome

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ok I clicked on your link. Where is the solid evidence? A youtube video and a bunch of crappy links? Dude I would rather try my luck in Skunk Works at this point. Hey I understand the US trained the Taliban and who knows they probably trained ISIS for all I know. Just dont say that America makes you sick when the American people have no clue what there government is doing.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig

By your logic that means you're guilty of what your government has done. But you won't tell us your location, so I have come to the conclusion you are ashamed of them and lash out at the US to feel better for not doing anything in your homeland.

I AM NOT AMERICAN

I would be so ashamed to be American I would alone stand in front of Pentagon holding signs

Until they poison me or disappear me

I would be so ashamed to be American

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainTwig

You bring up some good points, I bet it's because he's ashamed of his country.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think someone bowed a little too fast and banged their head today...

You hold the US responsible but not the people who built the bombs, strapped them to children and marched them into a crowded town square to set them off like human fireworks? You blame the US but not the people videotaping themselves beheading Christians?

Go on your little troll rant. Then come back next week with a different account and do it again - no one will notice. BTW...have you been here before? I kind of recognize the same broken sentence structure, punctuation or lack thereof, and specifically attacking the US and of course Zionists. Sounds very familiar... If memory serves me correctly, you got schooled...laughing stock style...and it seemed like a suit you were very comfortable in, as if you had worn one all your life...or was that a dress....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AMERICANCER

You do realize people can tell between genuine ignorance or confusion

And pretence

edit on 6-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You do know that people can tell by posting something just for controversy and attention?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

None of those things would have happened without the direct policy of United States

Here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Death to America!

Dang it, you got me again. I'll get it right eventually.

I guess we're operating under the idea that if you repeat something often enough, eventually somebody will buy into it and/or you can declare victory

link   

A 12 minute youtube video proves absolutely nothing about anything. Its an opinion piece about the "possible" origin of ISIS. Nobody forced ISIS to form and start shooting people....

AND NO the USA does no control ISIS....

Remember when people used to read instead of watch videos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join