It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once ISIS is gone, USA will create new group, US is WORSE than ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I hold US government responsible for every single man woman and child ISIS butchered

Everyone at this point knows how ISIS got started but what no one is talking about is need for US government TO STOP existing, to be cut off in either bloodful or bloodless revolution and coup

So what happens when we all go at ISIS as eventually someone will, US army, Zionists themselves, Russians decide to come through Syria and erase them.

What then ??

United States government will in few years create another group.

All the latest terrorist groups are direct results of US drone programs and invasions of countries like Libya and so on. or just plain direct funding and control

But US government actually likes that because it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy,

You create more enemies more wars, more dead, more BS and propaganda for home front, more children growing up without patents

More tears at bed time instead of stories or dinner for that matter.

Hey American contributors on ATS, you guys must be really proud of your government, you must be really proud of all those f-22s, large carrier ships, predator drones, CIA and their calculations

You guys must be really proud

edit on 6-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Don't give me stuff about how this is just small number of people in US who are bad

You Americans are in denial big time

Did it surprise you that South Korean man slashed face of US ambassador

Everyone is waking up to true nature of United States of America

US makes me sick

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Everyone at this point knows how ISIS got started

I dont , enlighten me .

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not all Americans agree with the government. Please don't throw us all into the same group. As with all countries, the populace varies greatly on its beliefs.

link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

Don't give me stuff about how this is just small number of people in US who are bad

US makes me sick

Meh.
Typical anti American rant.

link   
After being on ATS for awhile now I can guarantee you one thing. Most American citizens are NOT proud or OK with atrocities committed in their name and in fact many are embarrassed/ashamed of their leaders. Anger and frustration is there as well.

I agree with a lot of your post but you missed on this point.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Its like calling Bieber the worst musician, Keanu the worst actor, or Obama the worst president. Its all subjective, all have their baggage, and all represent the game they play: Get power, use power. Calling us (me by extension) the worst reminds me of that Hilton kid on the plane a few weeks back. You're mad, and we're peasants. And you see us as mad but you're the peasant. Get power, use power.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Says the guy who won't indicate where he's located. The US isn't the only country to arm the rebels and Russia isn't the only country to arm Assad.

Don't be so dramatic
edit on 6-3-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I call this attention-seeking. New user, calling out ATS members, with no point other than hatred for America.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I AM a proud American, Aaa. Not because of your observations but in spite of them!

I love my country. What is happening now does NOT define these United States of America by no means...Yes, we have huge issues here; yes, we have leaders who are mostly clueless; some can give a squat about anything other than gaining more power. But we are not them and they can be replaced.

We are united...we just need our leaders to remember that.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

US makes me sick

You are so full of BS. Like the American people created them if thats what you are implying? I hate to go all Morpheus on you but what if I told you not all of the governments people know what the governments doing. What makes me sick is ignorance. But hey this is ATS, Ill deny your ignorance, and instead of blaming a country I will just say you suck. Apply water to burn.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig

So what are you planing to do about it

IT IS YOUR country

Your government

Your tax dollars at work

What are you gonna do about it ?
edit on 6-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

I see

So dead people matter not, it's all just a game, ok good to see you

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Globalists with their American 3 letter agencies and their western puppets created the pestilence that is Islamic extremism in the 70's in Afghanistan.They are still supporting global terror through their unwitting and uneducated accomplices. Sad really when all it does is come back and bite them on the @ss. Hey what's a few dead American and coalition soldiers and a few million innocent women and children when you have a planet to rule over
edit on 3/6/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Obama and Russia have already started a WHOLE new cold war ,throw in China and we're good.
PRIDE in our military is nominal for ANY nationstate...aren't YOU proud of your's?

The Government is a sick mess off he leash.
We aren't sure how to stop them since these creatures have cloaked themselves in illegal protections, secrecy and laws that obstruct the people from stopping them.
We now have THE MOST liberal president in American history ,he will be remembered in INFAMY.
As to the rest we cannot seperate Jihadists ,911 was BLAMED on ,from the moderates.
Terrorists in the 70s made THAT bed,maybe ISLAM should step up and FIX ISIS instead of asking the west to, AGAIN ,come fix the mess....with THE MILITARY THEY need AND we are proud of.

You must be so ashamed.
edit on 6-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: [post=1908
I call this attention-seeking. New user, calling out ATS members, with no point other than hatred for America.

So easy to just slam me ?

Is it as easy to slam Ben Swann and his video into how ISIS got started

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You do realize this is a financial forum, right?

I understand you have a need to spew your hatred for all things American and your need to post as many threads as possible in the shortest time frame possible, but at least take a stab at getting the forum right.

And really, all your posts can be summed up with "I hate America and Americans." Maybe you could save everybody some time and just copy/paste that over and over.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How was my post related to my feelings about dead people?

And how are all dead people Americas problem? You know what your problem is? One, you think feces are the fault of an empire. Throughout history (no matter the empire) feces have been their problem. You on the other hand are the solution. Complain and turn blue in the face until the empire caves, and you learn quickly to eat feces to survive. Rinse and repeat.

Its funny how people complain about America being run by corporate interests, but when it comes to accountability you complain on phones and broadband provided by said interests.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMERICANCER
You are so full of BS. Like the American people created them if thats what you are implying?

Here you go

Click on the ATS link if you dare

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't think his intentions are to be here for long term, I'm sure we see this poster every week but just a different name.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join