It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appears on Argentina news channel, REAL or FAKE?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just found this video where UFO is supposedly captured on live news channel in Argentina on March 1st 2015. I tried to find some reports of this actually happening live on news channel but without luck so far...The video itself could be real but could also be fake, I cannot say as I`m no expert.

Take a look for yourself.

I did manage to find some italian ufo based website reporting it as well.

www.segnidalcielo.it...

Il ricercatore e collaboratore messicano Emanuel Huza ci ha segnalato un avvistamento eclatante. Il 1 marzo 2015, durante la trasmissione TN las 24 horas, un UFO di forma discoidale e di grandi dimensioni compare alle spalle dei presentatori che in quel momento erano presenti per la diretta tv “TN Urgente“.

Il misterioso velivolo è ben visibile (vedi sequenza delle immagini) e compare nel video proveniente da sinistra verso destra, passando dietro il palazzo di 20 piani che si trova proprio davanti alla sede televisiva. Ovviamente la telecamera che guarda all’esterno della TNTelevision, trasmette le immagini in diretta, quindi ciò fa escludere (per ora..) eventuali fotomontaggi o altri trucchi televisivi.

Dalle analisi condotte da Emanuel Huza, è evidente come il velivolo discoidale è visibile nella diretta di TV Urgente, tramissione molto seguita da milioni di persone. Non si tratta assolutamente di un fotomontaggio o altro, quindi non potrebbe essere un drone o altro velivolo convenzionale, troppo grande per esserlo. Ma sorge spontanea la domanda: il disco volante si è mostrato volutamente davanti alla TV, in modo che milioni di persone potessero vedere la presenza extraterrestre sul pianeta Terra? Pensiamo proprio che sia questo l’unico motivo. Guardate il filmato!!

And since I don`t speak italian I run it through google translate

The researcher and collaborator Emanuel Mexican Huza has reported a sighting striking. March 1, 2015, during transmission TN las 24 horas, a disc-shaped UFO and large appears behind the presenters at that time were present for the live TV "TN Urgent".

The mysterious aircraft is clearly visible (see image sequence) and appears in the video from left to right, passing behind the 20-storey building which is right outside the headquarters of the television. Obviously the camera that looks outside the TNTelevision, transmits live images, then what does exclude (for now ..) any photomontages or other tricks television.

From the analysis conducted by Emanuel Huza, it is evident that the disc-shaped aircraft is visible in direct TV Urgent, very tramissione followed by millions of people. There is no question of a montage or another, so there might be a drone or other conventional aircraft, too large to be. But the question arises: the flying saucer has shown deliberately in front of the TV, so that millions of people could see the extraterrestrial presence on planet Earth? Just think that this is the only reason. Watch the video !!

It would be awesome, if we can get anyone from Argentina who watched the news to confirm that this video is actually authentic. Anyone out there? And if the authenticiy is confirmed, I wonder if this might be any known aircraft like said in the report. But to me personally it doesn`t look like one. What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Close but no cigar…

Right at ( :38 ) in the vid we see the "object" begin to disappear before it goes behind the building…

ETA: wrong time stamp
edit on 3-3-2015 by intrptr because: changed time stamp

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I dunno, there is something wrong with the clip shown here. As the craft passes behind the tower block, there seems to be an edit clip right at that juncture, leaving the craft a bit late coming back into view. May be this is not the original clip?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
sorry but i will go with hoax.
Kind of strange that a live broadcast followed by supposed millions of people and the only stuff you can find on this is that italian website and a youtube video...

and that italian website has articles like this:
Russia: scoperta una pietra con un microchip di 250 milioni di anni (russia: found a rock with a 250 million year old microchip on it)

Giappone: donna cerca il suicidio buttandosi tra i binari, ma il corpo scompare misteriosamente (Japan: woman tries to commit suicide by throwing herself on train tracks, but her body mysteriously vanishes)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If we're taking a vote I vote fake. Because they're always fake.

edit on 332015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I dunno, there is something wrong with the clip shown here. As the craft passes behind the tower block, there seems to be an edit clip right at that juncture, leaving the craft a bit late coming back into view. May be this is not the original clip?

Yeah, that's it. Not the original clip... rolls eyes.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wish it was real...but I think it's fake.
Did anyone notice how the news station logo was digitally highlighted as soon as the object appeared to pass behind it? Intentional manipulation for effect.
edit on 3-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah you are probably right by claiming it`s fake but then again, after reading youtube comments where some said that they have watched the news and saw it too, I`m not so sure. Not like that I believe those comments because clips like this one usually turn out fake. That`s why I asked if we have anyone from Argentina who watched the news to confirm it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
Yeah you are probably right by claiming it`s fake but then again, after reading youtube comments where some said that they have watched the news and saw it too, I`m not so sure. Not like that I believe those comments because clips like this one usually turn out fake. That`s why I asked if we have anyone from Argentina who watched the news to confirm it.

That's a sensible way to go about things, the more information you get the better.

I will speculate and say it's an aircraft, more like a chopper. In the picture below you can see a diffracted triple image of what looks like a helicopter frame and tail.

Go to the address below and use the Zoom for a better image,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Here is the original video from Argentina.

The incident really happened, I don't see
this object like an airplane.
Could be a flying disc caught live during
a tv transmission.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well it looks as though this will be an interesting thread..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Here is the original video from Argentina.

The incident really happened, I don't see
this object like an airplane.
Could be a flying disc caught live during
a tv transmission.

I get what you are saying, but the background camera collage images are not great quality once they are rendered on the internet, after also being recorded by the live studio camera, and if you look closely with the zoom tool at the ATS link of the image I posted, you can see triple blurring of the moving object, it's not a motion speed blur as such, it's blurring of video frames of the outside cameras and the video frames of the studio camera as it is recording them.
Below IS motion blur of a seabird..a blurdy as Phage would say, but it is a bird although it doesn't look like one at first sight.

Better view,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Well it looks as though this will be an interesting thread..

In a few days we'll find out that Cristina made a deal with ET but stiffed them later, and now ET want their money back too.
edit on 3-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
If we're taking a vote I vote fake. Because they're always fake.

While I have no idea whether this video is fake or not I will say
its not good science for a debunker to say it's fake because they said so.
no investigation nada?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Finding the studio location on google maps and getting an aerial view might throw some light on the size and distance of it.
I've tried having a quick look but I'm a bit crappy at google maps searching.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

The background image could be from any time couldn't it, doesn't have to be live.

Giving lots of people in the office an opportunity for a practical joke my messing with the recording.

Also as was mentioned earlier it dissapears before the building.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick
Well I found the address.
Comisaría 33
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Looking at google maps it looks as though the studio/rear image is facing NE.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is just another out-of-focus CGI, in my view. Added after the broadcast. Note that the UFO is out of focus while the buildings are not.

However, the tell-tale overlay, as shown by the image where there is a clear separation of UFO and building. Fake....

edit on 3/3/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

The incident really happened, I don't see this object like an airplane. Could be a flying disc caught live during a tv transmission.

Now that`s intriguing that it actually happened. Like said before I can`t see it as any conventional aircraft either. But won`t exclude the posibility that it might be an airplane or a chopper or that could also be a background prank like Forensic has pointed it out. I also wonder if there is any airport nearby? And if this national TV channel usually shows the background live feed or if it has background cinematics? I mean has anything like this happened before in this particular TV station?

As usual...more questions than answers...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
On the other hand (with different fingers), the little bit of sky between whatever it is and the building could be an artifact of the multiple compression algorithms possibly used.

After all, how many times has this video been re-encoded?

The screen area is pretty small, so it may have interpreted internally that there should be sky there.

Not that I'm an expert or anything, just looking at alternatives...

The resolution is so low it could be anything. Blowing videos up to almost the point of being unwatchable isn't usually helpful.

.:Edit

Actually, looking at it yet again, I think I'm right...

The first compression algorithm forced the line of sky directly next to the building (to the building's left). Any other compression algorithms used would simply enlarge the area of sky, since the "object" isn't exactly square or slow moving.
edit on 3-3-2015 by gspat because: more info

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join