It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher hangs herself in classroom before students arrive; had lectured students in past on suicide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Nice.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
I have no sympothy.

None.

Good.

Kids see death in real life and not some video game.

Now that teacher taught real life.

Its abour time.

After having read several of your posts, I have a question: Do you ever have anything constructive to offer, or are you just here to show everyone what an uncouth ass you can be?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Maybe he has known someone who committed suicide and is still upset and hurting. Maybe he has had thoughts of it himself. Or, maybe he just lacks compassion and is indeed uncouth. I just don't understand when people attack me for having compassion.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Looks like it is your intention to shake people up. You are not scoring any brownie points ya know.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It is very late and I need to get some sleep. If anyone replies to me, I shall reply back sometime tomorrow. Goodnight all!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Only one person has an issue here, it sure as heck isn't night.

I don't get how people can just have no feelings and project such negativity on some one that took their own life.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You seem to have a problem with Night Star and for no reason whatsoever.

She is right you must be hurting deep inside.

Thank you! Someone with some common sense. Maybe he doesn't like elves. LOL

Ok, back on topic before we get booted. I have sympathy for anyone who has to resort to suicide.

Now I am going bed.

(post by BerenstEiner removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Maybe he has known someone who committed suicide and is still upset and hurting. Maybe he has had thoughts of it himself. Or, maybe he just lacks compassion and is indeed uncouth. I just don't understand when people attack me for having compassion.

That user posts the same sort of garbage in every thread they comment in, so I don't think the subject of this one makes any difference. They have answered my earlier question, though...Definitely just an uncouth ass seeking attention.

Moving on,
Being compassionate is not a bad trait; quite the opposite. If everyone were more compassionate, the world would undoubtedly be a much better place. There are always going to be those who will claim it is a weakness or some such nonsense, and go out of their way to attack others who do show compassion. Usually, they do so because they can't or won't face their own inadequacies and shortcomings, and picking on others (or just being an immature ass all around, like our friend BerenstEiner) is a means of self-validation for them.

Keep fighting the good fight, and don't let the bastards grind you down.

Edit: I went ahead and reported you-know-who, so with any luck, you won't have to deal with them bothering you any more.
edit on 3/3/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Only one person has an issue here, it sure as heck isn't night.

I don't get how people can just have no feelings and project such negativity on some one that took their own life.

I have to stop refreshing the page and get to bed. Thank you Sremmos!
I agree with you.

I have saved a couple of people from committing suicide, I have also known a couple who have gone through with it. I have also been in that dark place where I myself was losing hope. It's hard to even find the words to describe such despair.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join