It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have reason to believe ISIS is a personal project of Satanist David Myatt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Sounds to me like a British Agent trying to form links between the extreme right and radical Islam...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Yeah that's pretty much how I read it also. Suddenly we will begin hearing that name and it will be spoken as if Myatt's name is common knowledge.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InSatanIsisServes

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Nice theory and great work, but I cannot agree with it. The US, and even now with help of other nations, have been seemingly unwilling to actually destroy/dissolve ISIS. Sure, there are airstrikes happening, but they are just part of the show. You mean to tell me, that the strongest military the world has ever seen, along with the "help" of many other nations, are unable to stop this group of desert vagabonds, but we have utterly destroyed actual countries with actual millitaries, with relative ease within a shorter period of time? No way! The US went in and hunted down Saddam, cowering in a spider hole, with relative ease, but ISIS, the guys mind you that are fighting the rest of the world with knives, and fire and cages, so far seem to be an unstoppable force. I just cannot believe that the US is that incapable.

The US, especially under Obama has been gunshy about taking on Islamic Extremism because the effects are so unpredictable. There is a feeling that for every terrorist killed 3 more become radicalized to take his place. Brothers, sons and sometimes even mothers and daughters previously sympathetic to the cause suddenly become devoted fighters. Because of that, and because these problem are not yet a direct threat to America, or her close allies, Obama is taking a wait-and-see approach. With less than 2 years left in his presidency it is much easier to let the Syrian regime and Iraqi police handle the situation for now than for Obama to risk a direct conflict which could proves to be a bigger mistake than Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Oh what rubbish, Obama lobs drone strikes like they're going out of business. He isn't shy on raining death for #s and giggles it seems. If anything it's his "cover" of official position, all smoke and mirrors. You ask me that man in the pictures looks as though he's had some serious training. Looks war hardened for sure....

Actually, come to think of it, let's ask our resident satanist Mr. Michael Aquino, perhaps they have met.

edit on 1-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Actually, come to think of it, let's ask our resident satanist Mr. Michael Aquino, perhaps they have met.

www.o9a.org...

On page 4 starts a correspondence between the two organizations. To say they don't see eye to eye would be an undersdtatement. Neither believes the other should exist.
edit on 1-3-2015 by InSatanIsisServes because: missed open quote

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: InSatanIsisServes
a reply to: InSatanIsisServes

I forgot to add: There is a user on the stormfront forums that is almost certainly him as well. The user DarkLogos defends Myatt any time his name is mentioned with anything other than the highest praise. He even goes so far as postiung a link to a purchase of his autobiography.

I just did a quick search on that, and the first thing I found

Myatt's strident rejection of his NS writings and what he calls his "lamentable extremist past" has been exposed here on Stormfront several times over the years so I'm surprised people keep pushing his old pro-NS writings as if they had some value. They don't.

He now praises multi-culturalism, waffles on about 'peace and tolerance', denounces the concept of race and even announced he now believes 'the holohoax' was real and that Hitler was 'evil'

He has even approvingly quoted the Talmud!

Anyone in any doubt should go read his Notes on The Politics and Ideology of Hate and his Meditations on Extremism.

Here's a recent quote by him which should finally cause him to be, as far as we're concerned, consigned to the dustbin of history.

Thats written by DarkLogos on stormfront.I don't think those two persons are the same.
edit on 3/2/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

What we have here is a psychopath that flip flops from one form of extremism to another.

Imo ISIS is not what we are being told by the msm. That is putting it lightly.

Your theory is quite plausible OP

You peaked my interest

edit on 2-3-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Did you write this blog as well?

It's the exact same.

here

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Further more, look at this link. It actually calls him the father of ISIS.

The Islamic State released a video that shows 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians being beheaded…. Looks more like a satanic ritual no? Research David Myatt. AKA Abdul Aziz ibn Myatt.
Source – Twitter

The People of the World vs DAVID MYATT Son of Satan; Father of ISIS.

link

AAC
edit on 2-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
I just cannot believe that the US is that incapable.

Under Obama incapability knows no bounds.
He decimated our forces so that we can no longer say with confidence we can fight a two front war.

All of what you referred to was a US before Obama got his hands on it. Perhaps the truth is all we are capable of now is pitiful flybys at empty targets.

History is repeating itself. Pre WWII there was no buildup, no preparedness for war, no stomach for war, even though war was all around and it was inconceivable that we would not get involved looking back at it now.
That weakness invites times of trouble.
Sanction Japan with no overwhelming might to back it up, they steamrolled us at first. Russia is being sanctioned with nothing but a wimp POTUS who made it his lifes work to see a weakened military in the US. Putin is looking over at these rag tag wannabes of the ME and seeing the diminished power of the US.

One side is getting bolder by the others weakness.
Maybe it is by design or maybe it is a real tragedy. When the world crawls out from the horrors allowed to happen, those left will have the hindsight to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
ISIS could be wiped off the face of the planet so easily. They have no serious weaponry or military. They are a bunch of lunatics running round the desert decapitating people.

So why haven't they been reduced to a pile of rubble yet?

TPTB are LETTING ISIS breed. Why?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

I'll take a guess...

Justify our continued presence in the Middle East so that we may help Israel destabilize all Arab nations for the myriad reason that include but are not limited to; folding to western ideas of central banking, honoring the US dollar, continued resource theft, installation of friendly governments, leveraging Russian and China with our closer proximity, all while keep Americans afraid of terror and controlling their minds with biblical prophecy imminence.

I'm sure I missed something.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

You just hit the nail on the head. My thoughts exactly.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

If America wants to, the caliphate is a pile of ash tomorrow but that won't be the end of IS because IS is an ideology.
The fruits of the islamic tree which has been operative under multiple names such as al qaeda, al nusra, hamas, taliban, muslim brotherhood, is, isis, boko haram and so on.
No matter how big and strong an army is, one cannot fight an ideology with tanks and bombs.
Moreover, since it is an ideology, it is not something which is contained between borders but something that is spread throughout the world.
Many extremists have come from Europe to join IS, even from the US people have joined IS.
If one want's to fight this, one should not bomb a country but one should cut of the roots of the islamic tree that breeds these extremists.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

While all of what you said may be true, my problem with all of these theories is that there are still people all over the world and mainly in the middle east that are joining. So many people blame the US/UK/Israel/CIA/FBI/etc...but nobody can force you to become an extremist.

The facts are that there are extremists using Islam as their guiding source. You can't deny this. I really don't care who is behind it. Honestly, it doesn't matter. Extremists of any religion in any part of the world that cause problems like ISIS have need to be destroyed.

Blaming ONE man as the scapegoat for something like ISIS is beyond ignorant, regardless of how much he may have wanted something like it to happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

This thread is disinformation designed to get the hardcore conspiracy theorist to believe this

Instead of facts that United States government funded and helped Syrian Rebels till the point they joined on mass with small fringe group ISIL

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

This new user appears with a very striking username and jumps straight into the deep end with a new conspiracy nobody else has heard of. I'm not buying it for one second.

Professional shilling is rife on ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Satan is an angel helping God sort out the unworthy, not an enemy to be fought.

The only way Satan could help anybody or anything is by dropping dead once and for all.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Did you write this blog as well?

It's the exact same.

here

AAC

no someone copied it. ive only posted here and on 4chan's paranormal board

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think perhaps YOU copied it, and put it on here as your own idea/thread. OR, you copied it FROM HERE and posted it on there.
If you are going to post other people's blog articles, you MUST give them credit AND a link to the site from where you are 'scraping.'

The blogger did at least post a link to this thread - if they are scraping your original work, that is wrong.

If you are scraping theirs, that is also wrong. So - it's reasonable to assume you posted this, then it got copied pasted to that blog, and very possibly by YOU.
Also, the article on the blog has no "by line", is also posted in "paranormal", and has a LINK TO THIS THREAD. If it is your original work, then say so. If it is not, then say so. But own it, either way.

Care to explain?

Welcome to ATS.

edit on 3/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I think perhaps YOU copied it, and put it on here as your own idea/thread. If you are going to post other people's blog articles, you MUST give them credit AND a link to the site from where you are 'scraping.'

Them's the rules. Welcome to ATS.

dude theeres a link to the thread at the bottom of the blog post.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

There IS A LINK to this thread at the bottom of the blog.
I'm asking you if YOU cross-posted this thread to that blog - whose blog is it?

By the way, read the edit on my prior post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join