It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have reason to believe ISIS is a personal project of Satanist David Myatt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
He's right, that blog credits this thread at the bottom

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I KNOW it does! I saw it and said that. If it's his work, he's free to post it to his own blog, which is what looks like happened.
I have a blog myself, and I know it's fine for me to use my own "intellectual copyright" on my own blog.

Just wanting to know if that's what he's up to.

Oh well - doesn't matter. I don't care either way. Never heard of David Myatt, don't care about him, and am sick to death of ISIS.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Do some research and it's clear that ISIS is a Rothschild/NWO/Zionist/CIA etc backed group, originally a small group of essentially hired mercenaries that are attempting to create mass hysteria
Why else do you think they got so much media coverage early on and now they're a massive group that's dominating the region
It's just preparing the Middle East for a full on invasion so the new world order is easier to implement as the US and European powers have a valid reason to invade and not get the backlash they did for the whole "weapons of amass destruction" event, take control of the region and yeah there you go

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InSatanIsisServes

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Explain your user name if you would?

You seem to be implying that I am David Myatt but I am confused as to why you think I would be trying to expose myself.

Well, I'm not saying you are, but it WOULD make sense if you were...all this talk about this one random guy maybe being responsible ISIS, by presenting information that shows it may well be within the realm of something he may theoretically do, without any actual evidence that this guy has anything to do with it...it's like, you could present limited info on a number of people, and create a sense of plausibility that this person 'would' theoretically be interested in something like that...why this random guy? And you know why it would make sense if you were him...simple attention...people like attention, and attention fits in with what the guy would want judging from how you describe him.
edit on 2-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2015 by boredsilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
After some research I'd say this guy is severely mentally ill and only a fool would follow him. Isis is violent and crazy but they are not stupid.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I've long been saying that ISIS is an infiltration group... Nothing will sway my opinion polar to that conclusion...

Are they all not? Terror groups anyway.

However my initial thoughts were extremist Communism blended with extremist anti-theist doctrine... A New Manifesto, so to speak... Although that being said, this extemist-Satanic connection is a very compelling... & just as believable as my original stance... Something to ponder and research, for sure.

Satan runs all the evil in this world so yeah its Satanism per say. Communism is one and Islam is worse.

Islam is BAAL worship. They have the same exact symbols and BAAL was worshiped first. ALLAH is nothing more than BAAL as the devil works hard to make people think he does not exist.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
After some research I'd say this guy is severely mentally ill and only a fool would follow him. Isis is violent and crazy but they are not stupid.

Not if he is bringing money to the group. They will look on him as a friend if he is filling the coffers and bringing them more cannon fodder.

The ISIS agenda is as Anti-Christ as it gets. May the bright flash of a nuclear weapon visit them soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JamezBluntAnonymous

Do some research and it's clear that ISIS is a Rothschild/NWO/Zionist/CIA etc backed group, originally a small group of essentially hired mercenaries that are attempting to create mass hysteria

LOL, The Israelis want ISIS Slaughtered in mass. They want ASSAD over any of them whack jobs. Better the weak devil you know than the one you don't.

The CIA and Obama, well I really doubt it since they are arming and training the opposition to ISIS.

Rothschild, Give me a fricking break. They are Jewish and hate anything anti-west or anti-Israel.

You read to much Alex everything is a Israeli government conspiracy. Or that nut David Ickey. If anyone is an Alien just look at his freak fingers!!! That guy just freaks me out and I could almost say he is not fully human.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Are you stating that nonsense as an opinion or as a fact?

Because if it's the latter you might want to research a little further into that Baal bulls#.
You've been had!
edit on 2-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the Rothschilds are Satan worshippers. They have sympathy for Baal, knowingly. Muslims and Catholics and many others are worshiping, bowing down and serving the same fallen angel unknowingly. He took mohammed on the night journey. He tempted Jesus. And what was Jesus reply? " It is written you shall not tempt the Lord God....... True Christians are not allowed to murder, Muslims are. Their boss is a hateful, murderous lying snitch named Lucifer Baal Satan, and he proves it through his satanic verses in the Koran. His prophet was a murderous pediophile that raped a baby girl. His disgusting followers raped and murdered 1.5 million of my people. My family escaped in 1910. We are not allowed to retaliate because Jesus Yeshua demands forgivness. Im glad mohammed ate the poison lamb and died. He worshiped the Sun god like his family did and got death for his actions.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Let me see if I understand that correctly...

Allah is apparently a moon god, & a sun god...?

As well as, Lucifer, Satan & Baal???

You don't seem to understand what any of those represent...

Buffoonery!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Judaism is BAAL worship. JEHOVAH is nothing more than BAAL

Yep, totally agree.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yet another conspiracy thread with interesting ties degrades into a religious pissing contest... the guy actively promotes violence, infiltrating and subversively manipulating groups, can we please talk about that?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ahem.

jehovah is 3 different gods in the old testament:
EN.LIL
ENKI-EA
ANU

allah is 2 of those gods, mixed together:
EN.LIL
ENKI-EA
----------

One of those gods is the creator. another is satan.
EN.LIL is not the creator. he's the adversary of humans. however, the LIL part of his name is the etymological foundation for ALLAH, thusly:

LIL
IL
ILAH
AL'ILAH
AL'LAH

LIL is the mesopotamia god word, and thus is also the foundational word for BAAL and BEL, as well
he was the god that demanded blood sacrifices.

EN.KI-EA is the creator god. he saved humans from EN.LIL's flood. he confused the languages at babel. he came back to the earth as jesus. the EA part of his name is pronounced ayah (add semitic prefix "h" and it's hayah who is jehovah). the "AH" suffix of ALLAH is from EA's name, which is to say, from hayah, who was jehovah. so al'lah is lil-ea or more precisely, the al in allah is "the" so allah is "the god," so al'lah is al'lil-ea or al'il-ea or al'il-ah, or just allah.

edit on 2-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
the reference to al'lah not being al'ilah because it is not proper arabic to say "ya the god," when someone says "ya allah"
as "the" would be dropped from the word (then it would read ya-lah or if we extract the IL satan word, ya-ah . starting to sound like hayah / who is jehovah and Yahweh). regardless of what is and isnt proper arabic, you can trace al'lah back to jehovah and enlil. for example: bab-EL was also called bab-ILU or just bab-IL.

IL AND EL are interchangeable and so is AL AND IL AND EL. perhaps the "al" in al'lah didn't originally mean "the". transliteration, translation and typesetting can wreak havoc on old words, particularly in ancient mesopotamia with their countless city states and word variants.
edit on 3-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InSatanIsisServes

In a 3.4 hour nutshell-

Same folks in this movie
Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
With regards to the etymology of Allah, I just made this thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
With regards to the etymology of Allah, I just made this thread.

i'm on it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InSatanIsisServes

Why do you have a satan book? Why is your name In Satan Isis Service? Why do you frequent Stormfront? Why are more people not asking these qustions??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join