It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plans to Develop a “Country Within a Country”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some interesting theories have been developing about what the Obama Administration plans to do with all these recent illegal immigrants that have been spread out all over the country by the authorities.

These people are released and are ordered to return for a court date.

We know most are not showing up so fast.

This article has some evidence of the master plan coming soon.

The key will be "Refugee Status" that opens a wide door for automatic benefits.

The big plan is to have groups establish themselves within the U.S.

You have to read the story to see what's in it

The White House has plans to legalize more than 10 million illegal Americans and have them form a “country within a country.”

The following Mark Levin interview with Susan Payne is shocking but it also puts all the pieces into place.

Susan Payne is a contributor to WCBM, Baltimore and Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show,

Unbeknownst to the Obama officials, Ms. Payne was invited to listen in on conference calls at an immigration rally. Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, and 16 members of the White House cabinet were on the first call. White House officials were on all three calls. What Ms. Payne learned needs to be immediately shared with Congress and the public.

Breaking…WH Plans to Develop a “Country Within a Country” of 15 Million “New Americans” -- Citizens Will Be Cast Into The Shadows

country within a country

This could be a U.N. Agenda

to Marginalize U.S. Citizens.

They Don't want "Americans" Interfering

With the NWO

This seems to be a genuine Obama/Munoz plan and not a "right-wing scare story." Very illegal and very scary

Every American needs to know about this. Our courts cannot be relied upon to protect us -- they're so corrupt.

You're right -- this is definitely NWO and meant to destroy the US as a sovereign nation.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Is there any explanation of why Susan was included on these calls?

Is there any corroborating evidence of Susan's claims?

It seems that it was an accident that Susan was able to listen in on these 3 calls (I think).
Several people (16 reps from various WH Dept teams) listening in on an immigration rally called the Task Force on New Americans.

Cecilia Munoz is Obama's Director of WH Domestic Policy Council (a VERY important WH position) and a former VP at La Raza. La Raza believes California & the Southwest US belong to the Mexicans.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
One word, Balkanization...

This is how you tear a country down from the inside.

Hey, it happened to Rome when they conquered more people than they had actual romans. Things turn on a dime real fast and real ugly. This is why China tends to be xenophobic and stay within its borders, quickly disposing of ethnic groups that could potentially threaten the majority of the nation and their culture.

I dare you to say otherwise.

I dare you also to bring up this topic elsewhere in political forums around the web.

You're absolutely right. It's funny that you'd use the word "Balkanization" -- I've been thinking of doing a thread on the "Balkanization of Western Europe." So little time -- so many topics.

There's nothing accidental about this.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Um....the cabinet only has 15 positions in it. So how were 16 "members" of the cabinet on the call?

Or are they including people who are cabinet level but not in the cabinet? If that's the case, I would love to know if it was the federal trade rep? The administrator of the small business admin? The ambassador to the UN?

There are 15 Cabinet departments. Since Munoz, the Director of WH Domestic Policy Council was in charge, it would be reps from the various pertinent Depts needed to implement this "Task Force on New Americans."

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: ATF1886

There is only one solution left to the runaway federal government before a revolution has to take place. The solution lies within the states themselves. The states need to convene a constitutional convention. This is the whole reason the federal government and state governments are two different things. The states can override the feds...

The question is... will it ever happen?

Funny that you would mention that:

“Sen. Tom Coburn’s (R- Oklahoma) call for the Article V convention of the states appears to be grounded in the basic principle that it offers the only method to restore constitutional limits on the size and scope of the federal government without directly involving the federal government.”

Read the whole article here:

www.unitedliberty.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I think the immigration issue is a multifaceted one with multiple agendas connected to it.

[snip]

#1 - Our social security system needs a shot in the arm with young workers paying into it in order to support the current and soon-to-be benefit receivers. These immigrant workers probably won't pay much in income taxes, but they will be steadily contributing to Social Security.

[snip]

I guess you didn't hear the part about the elderly Illegals (now called New Americans) because of their "Refugee" status will be eligible for Social Security benefits, even though they never paid into it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

It seems that it was an accident that Susan was able to listen in on these 3 calls (I think).
Several people (16 reps from various WH Dept teams) listening in on an immigration rally called the Task Force on New Americans.

Cecilia Munoz is Obama's Director of WH Domestic Policy Council (a VERY important WH position) and a former VP at La Raza. La Raza believes California & the Southwest US belong to the Mexicans.

Okay, so on three different occasions a radio-show talk co-host from Baltimore was able to secretly listen in on presumably secret full-Cabinet-level discussions about an Obama administration plan to "marginalize" American citizens.

"A rally of some sort" ... right, so this nefarious plan to "restruture the United States" was being discussed ... what, at a conference down at the airport HoJo?

And regardless of what the President has actually said or done, "she believes" that a lot more immigrants will be involved?

And there is no evidence of what was said in these three calls except Ms. Payne's own recollections?

Does she have an eidetic memory? It didn't occur to her to record anything from the second or third conference call? Is she an irreproachable source because she's on a Conservative talk show ... on the weekends?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Okay, so on three different occasions a radio-show talk co-host from Baltimore was able to secretly listen in on presumably secret full-Cabinet-level discussions about an Obama administration plan to "marginalize" American citizens.

I read that there were 3 different calls (it seems sequentially on the same day, if I understood that correctly). The plan is NOT called a "Plan to Marginalize Americans" although that would be the end effect. The "New Americans" (it will be illegal to call the Illegals Illegals) will be given "Refugee" status and will be given preferential treatment.

"A rally of some sort" ... right, so this nefarious plan to "restruture the United States" was being discussed ... what, at a conference down at the airport HoJo?

The rally was called "Task Force on New Americans."

And regardless of what the President has actually said or done, "she believes" that a lot more immigrants will be involved?

Apparently, that is what she picked up from the conversations. Even the WH website mentions 11 million Illegals.

And there is no evidence of what was said in these three calls except Ms. Payne's own recollections?

Does she have an eidetic memory? It didn't occur to her to record anything from the second or third conference call? Is she an irreproachable source because she's on a Conservative talk show ... on the weekends?

You must have forgotten to look at the "Toolkit for developing Receiving Communities."

LINK:

www.independentsentinel.com...

I never said Susan Payne is an "irreproachable" source. She's a co-host of the WCMB Pat McDonough Radio Show in Baltimore, MD, and I believe credible. What would she gain by making this up? It it turns out to be bunkum, she will not recover her credibility. Munoz is real and this story is within the realm of probability -- with this Admin.

edit on 4-3-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

The "Task Force on New Americans" is a group set up by Presidential Memorandum -- Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees

My point is, that this is not some nefarious, hidden agenda that Ms. Payne for some reason had secret access to the story of which she's breaking.

As you can see full information is posted on the Whitehouse.gov website.

I referenced the blog post in the "Independent Sentinel" earlier. More rehash of the same material as the OP.

What would she gain by "making this up" ... well, aside from the published facts of the Task Force (which by the way, echoes a GW Bush Task Force by the same name) ... these implications that she was privy to some secret plan to "transform the United States" are simply BS. Her gain is tossing more red meat to the portion of America that believes every ludicrous bit of nonsense that comes its way.

Some of what she says is credible and verifiable in terms of published material. (See above.)

Most of what she says are mere echos of paranoid fantasies which easily promulgated through the rightstream media echo chamber back in November when the Task Force was announced (ex. The Daily Caller.

My point is, none of this is some nefarious mystery, or a secret plot that Ms. Payne's ingenious "undercover journalism" has discovered which needs to be brought to the "attention of the US Congress."

It is, after all, published on the White House's website.
edit on 4Wed, 04 Mar 2015 04:43:44 -060015p042015366 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you're 100% ok with this program, now that we know it is not being kept entirely secret?

That's the only problem you saw with it as presented by the OP?

Really??
edit on 4-3-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Indigo5

What was it that gave away his dislike for America?

I thought by now he would have tried to silence his critics by proclaiming
his deep love for The United States of America.

Still waiting...

There are two types of people in this world...

Those that say stuff vs. those that do stuff
Those that falsely brag about serving their country vs. those that quietly serve
Those that wear a flag pin to purport their patriotism vs. those who have no need of jewelry to prove their patriotism.
Those that spout about their love of the USA vs. those who show it.
Ad infinium...
Spin over substance, reality over BS, words over actions

You must gobble up election season with all those glassy eyed GOP wannabees, flag pins, red, white and blue garb and their pandering speeches about how much they "Love this country" .

Asking the pres. to say he loves America is up there with asking him to say he wasn't born in Kenya.

And for obvious reasons, folks like yourself will never realize why those demands are offensive to people of honor.

edit on 4-3-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

So you're 100% ok with this program, now that we know it is not being kept entirely secret?

That's the only problem you saw with it as presented by the OP?

Really??

The program has ... never been "kept secret." What on earth are you talking about? Do you really think that Susan Payne somehow BROKE the story?

See my link above from November. Also, see the faux-outrage of the rightstream media at the time.

Secret? LOL

Am I 100% okay with the program? Well, if we aren't going to deport people then we should make an attempt to integrate them rather than leaving them on the periphery of society. I don't think the program has made their full report with recommendations yet, so I'll wait to see that.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

How many can we send to live in YOUR house to support?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I agree that illegal immigration is a problem but, we must view it in it's proper context. As far as I know illegals are not in control of the secret governments or compose most of the power elite, nor did they plan false flag attacks on the U.S., also most gangstalkers are, from what I can see, American citizens. Not to mention that different parts of the U.S. are already seen as being significantly different as to somewhat qualify as a different country far before the influx of illegals.

This appears to be yet another story intended to divide people, think about this, as we have discovered in the last couple of years we are in control of only those things which serve the interests of the power elite. The more we focus on each other the less we focus on them, the less you focus on them the further we are from the source of true control and power.

It's divide and conquer all over again.
edit on 4-3-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Tsk tsk tsk....excuses excuses.

Is it really that difficult? The voice rings true when one speaks, it either confirms or betrays.

Here...it really is this simple.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's all to easy to be swayed by public expressions of emotion, the intended goal is to stop people from thinking, from questioning, from criticizing. To stop looking for answers. Also, forcing people to go back to "Jesus" doesn't work, it's like the inquisition part 6.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No need to belabor the secrecy point. We all acknowledge that this program is not secret, per se.

Are you under the impression that the federal government has the extra funds laying around to spend on this? We probably spent several million on that BS 'toolkit' alone.

The debate over the effects of this kind of social engineering need not be discussed, as it is moot. This is one more superfluous federal program at a time when we cannot afford to flush money down the toilet.

Assimilation used to be the immigrant's responsibility. What changed?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You do realize that this program is not for people who immigrated illegally? It is for legal immigrants and refugees?

Reading Comprehension? Or just full-on, bleary eyed Xenophobia?

Not to mention this is a task force created by his GOP predecessor...

Fact Sheet: Task Force on New Americans

Created in June 2006 by President George W. Bush, the Task Force on New Americans is an interagency initiative to help immigrants learn English, embrace the common core of American civic culture, and fully become American.

www.uscis.gov...

The right-wings bubble of vitriolic conspiracy floats farther from reality with every passing day.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Tsk tsk tsk....excuses excuses.

Is it really that difficult? The voice rings true when one speaks, it either confirms or betrays.

Here...it really is this simple.

I have no doubt that if the right wing had their way, we would select our next president via an American Idol singing competition so that we could discern the greatest patriot!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You won't have to ... haven't you been reading the propaganda here?

Obama is creating "seed communities" for them all to live in.

/jumpingjehosaphat

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join