It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It has been said a kingdom divided upon itself can not Stand...

Islam claims to be peace loving yet most of today's problems and fears are being wrought by members of this faith...
A cult is a fanatical religious system which goes against the norm of society and or individuals...
It is rather apparent that Muslims are not all of the same mindset yet those of the Muslim faith which go against the call of jihad or the caliphate are prone to the same sadistic murderous rampages of their so called brothers...

the mind set of those who are of the Islam faith who perpetrate these blasphemous acts in the name of God seek the Death of all non believers and those who will not answer their call...

Death is their means of religious servitude be yours mine or their own through suicide missions, which conveniently elevates them to martyr status the glory of Heaven with a multitude of Virgins...

It seems that for them once again Death of all infidel will be their only peace...

I do realize not all of this faith believe as these so called extremists but it is the belief of them that those who do not prescribe to the call are not true to their faith...

So because of the division even amongst themselves whom belong to the faith of Islam as well as the atrocities comited I'm the name of Islam which do not adhere to the belief system of all of their faith let alone all mankind, it is for this reason I can only conclude Islam is a Death Cult for now...

Now should these problematic members of Islam be erased by the good Muslims that profess they are against these same individuals, or they disappear back into the shadows... I would be more than happy to change my mind...

edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Prepare for the muslim apologists in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Douche is a cult as much as the hells angels are. They are Romatics led by a psycho. I think it is murder and mayhem they get off on instead of booze and dope. Of course the pussy element is missing – but they are working on that – dosing young school girls with mohammeds tripe

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Is this just a tit-for-tat over this thread: Christianity is a death cult

If so, your premise is all wrong, and all your doing is another wash-rinse-repeat of Islamophobia.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Any faith that values death in order to attain eternal life could be considered a death cult, not just Islam.

S&F, I'll try to be a bit more respectful to you in this thread than you were to me in mine.
edit on 2/23/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

I suppose you really made a point there as it is now acceptable to be using young Girls as suicide bombers once again putting Death to use in the name of Islam...

I would have to agree they seem to have not much use for the thing you said because from what I hear the men are more fond of each other...

Perhaps a gay death cult would prove even more fitting...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So being gay makes it even worse, eh? Why did you have to demonize gay people? What have they ever done to you? That was a bit uncalled for don't you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ahhh, and here we see the culmination of the fear-mongering propaganda spewed out by media. Look, I'm no fan of Islam. I'll say it right here. I'm 100% atheist. But to term all of Islam as a "death cult" is not only AS bigoted as claiming all of any other religion is a death cult, but also incredibly short-sighted. I see now you also manage to bring being gay into the discussion as well as if it somehow makes them worse. That alone speaks to the mindset and intention of the OP than I ever could.

Good day.
edit on 23-2-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: grammar

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I would not say it did not play a part in the idea to make this thread...

however I believe I was more accurate in portraying why in my opinion it could be viewed as a cult...

Was it the purpose of the other to create Christian a phobia?

I do believe this is a real problem for the world today and needs to be well examined especially by those of the faith of Islam and that immediate stance taken...
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Action to stance

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Prepare for the muslim apologists in 3, 2, 1...

Do they ever beat the hate mongers?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The important point is that the Christianity is a death cult opening post was well-researched and made valid points about Christianity for an open discussion. Given the ritualistic cannibalism of communion, it's not the first time I've read a premise such as that.

In your case, it's just me-too Islam-bashing with popularized exaggerations and no actual effort put into serious research to make your points.
edit on 23-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Perhaps a gay death cult would prove even more fitting...

Seriously?

Your bigotry is now showing and wide open.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I would not say it did not play a part in the idea to make this thread...

however I believe I was more accurate in portraying why in my opinion it could be viewed as a cult...

Was it the purpose of the other to create Christian a phobia?

I do believe this is a real problem for the world today and needs to be well examined especially by those of the faith of Islam and that immediate action taken...

All religions are cults. But when it comes to death cults very few beats the Christians they even make believe to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This article explains ISIS well. It's one of the most informative articles on the subject that Iv'e read.
www.theatlantic.com...

(ISIS), follows a distinctive variety of Islam whose beliefs about the path to the Day of Judgment matter to its strategy, and can help the West know its enemy and predict its behavior. Its rise to power is less like the triumph of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (a group whose leaders the Islamic State considers apostates) than like the realization of a dystopian alternate reality in which David Koresh or Jim Jones survived to wield absolute power over not just a few hundred people, but some 8 million.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

my apologies I believe everything I stated has been said by many for years...

and I disagree with you about the stance you have taken to defend the OP of the other which to me had no merit but a protrayal based on bits and pieces of here and there from the bible mixed with his personal opinion...

Are you derailing my thread?

the truth is sometimes the truth hurts...
Or atleast peoples perception of said truth...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I always laugh out loud when the american president says god bless america just after a speech about bombing more people.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Aren't you doing the same thing? Picking bits and pieces of a very few Islamic extremists' actions to consider the entire religion a death cult? The majority of Muslims do not believe in suicide bombings and cutting people's heads off being necessary, all Christians believe a man's death and torture was necessary.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Everyone is thinking it. They are just afraid to be called bigots. People want to hide the dark truths of islam from us.

Look at honor killings. Perfectly "normal" Islamic family, until the daughter talks to a boy at school and the dad saws her head off. This stuff is real and it's in their religion! It needs to be called out!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you admit you pieced together your stance?
That being said the fact remains it is the belief of all that in essence makes it impossible to be a cult thank you very much for proving yourself wrong...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I didn't admit to anything, I only pointed out that you are doing the same thing you accused me of doing. Me saying you're doing exactly what you accused me of doing doesn't mean I am admitting to actually doing it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join