It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders call for a mass Exodus of European Jews to Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in the wake of attacks against Jewish targets in France and Denmark, has called on European Jews to settle in Israel , which many see as very suspicious and at a time when the illegal building programme done by the Israeli government is getting quite a lot of headlines around the world .

Why would Jewish people who live good lives in safety 99.9% of the time want to go to a country where they might be treated like a 2nd or 3rd class citizen if they are not of the right sect , where water is scarce with very little employment and with neighbours who hate the very sight of you .

Is this a political move by the crazy bunch who run Israel , who are facing increased calls from within their own country for peace and many of the young are fleeing sick of war and the high cost of life

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is something bigger on the horizon in the near future by a crazy leader ship who will cling to power at any cost and see things closing in on them

www.timesofisrael.com...
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Didn't you hear that Nutty-yahoo speaks for ALL Jews, Globally? He said so himself.

To be honest, the reporting of the massive rises in "anti-semitism" in Europe is laughable. Just the report into the rise within the UK is a joke, given the criteria and how they come up with the figures. Of course, the agenda is always for more special treatment and funding to protect them, including any criticism of their religion and Israel, which must be considered anti-semitic and a hate crime.

We can say anything we like about any other religion and it's followers, as that is considered freedom of speech and expression, but must NEVER saqy anything critical of the chosen ones as we could end up in pokey for having an opinion.

The trouble is, nobody questions the BS at a high level as journalists or politicians who do seem to get dropped very quickly in favour of more compliant drones. Thus, Nutty-yahoo stating that he speaks for ALL Jews, worldwide, gets reported as fact, even when there are Jewish groups around the world stating otherwise and trying to distance themselves from him and the Israeli state.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

This story makes as much sense to me as the ISIS stories . Something is amiss and I think there will be a lot who will turn down the invitation . If God wanted the Jews to return to the homeland I think He would have chosen a different person to send the call out and probably a different time in history . imo

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! S&F!

LMAO! He must be try desperately trying to compensate for this exodus from Israel!

Tens of Thousands of Jews Leaving Israel for Germany

Probably a Tax thing to do with population figures!

What a revolving door!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am pretty freaked with the timing of all this , with the way other events in the world are playing out at the moment , but it is election season in a lot of places that matter so anything for attention is possible .

But i do find it strange that ISIS will execute prisoners from America etc and not try it with Israel who you would thing would be a great target

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
maybe he wants to build a jew army, or they will all fuse together into some kind of jew robot.
I would not put it passed someone like Netwhateverisnameis

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SmartsAreInfectious

I never thought in a million years that i would see the headline Jews flee to Germany anywhere in the press

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Who wants to live on the "wrong side of the tracks"? Not only but throw their weight around like bullies and expect others (like the US) to a stand up for them?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bibi , never one to miss an opportunity , of course they'd need more land to house all of those returning European Jews ... wonder where that would come from.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Jews are part of Europe like Christians are . After all Jews were living in Europe long before there were Christians living here.

Israeli leaders always jump on the threat to the diaspora thing, look at the Iraqi community in the 50's. Theories abound that Mossad actually formented the supposed vioelnce agaist the Iraqi Jews, but hey that's a rumour.

The fact is that in Europe today there is a rapidly growing Muslim population through birth and backdoor immigration, whose youth reads the net and is brainwashed into hating Jews. This is a fact. There is a minority of Muslims who hate Jews just like the Nazis did 80 years ago. To be Jewish in Europe has never been easy, but soon it may get alot worse unless the authorities do something to tame Islamic Jihad.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
HA lol.

Bibi just wants a self fulfilled prophecy about the world turning against them. SO he wants to bring all the Jews home so that he can say that he's overseeing the security and prosperty of ALL the world's Jews and that will give him justification to continue his and his government's personal genocide.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

oh your comment was hilarious

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

All the young Israelis i have talked to hate the place and wanted out to a quieter life with more opportunity

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The Muslim population in most of Europe is 7 -8 % at the moment while the Jewish population is only 1.5 % in most places even Eastern European numbers are soaring but fast forward 20 -30 years and things will be crazy with the way some people have children .

It is a problem already where i live no houses or school places with immigration

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Is interesting that a nation without land that now occupied Israel thanks to outside influences after the Nazi Germany era is calling to all European Jews or from Jewish descendants to migrate to Israel.

I wonder what is all behind this hype, how will the prime minister is going to provide for such an exodus,? unless he is planning to expand the Israel borders.

We all know where that will be heading.

Most Jewish in Europe have not reason to move down south to live in fear of been killed while the Israeli government is playing around with its neighboring countries for land.

Is all talk and hype.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It is fascinating to see how many are in denial about the rise of antisemitism around the world.

It is not a laughable issue that many of you think it is.

The holocaust is not that far behind us that we can forget what happens when antisemitism flairs its ugly head.

Certainly a Jewish country can not forget.

The Jews in Europe have every reason to fear. However, that said, most of them going to Israel as it stands, is a call to complete annihilation of the Jews, with the way the Middle East (ME) is behaving. WIth every country around them wanting total genocide of the Jewish population, with all ME countries calling for the elimination of all Jews. It may not be such a great idea for them all to go there.

Unfortunately, the Middle East has exported its "religious" "Jew haters"
to the rest of Europe and along with the export of people,
the idea that what is best for the world is the annihilation of all of the Jews.

edit on 8Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:59:22 -0600am21602amk161 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is another issue in play also.

With current depopulation trends and low birth rates in all industrialized countries and the coming depopulation of the world within 50 years.

The country who can lure the most people to it's shores will the the global winner.

Israel trying to lure the entire Jewish population is a good idea for them.

The Jewish people highly value education and are among the best and brightest in the world.

So to try and lure the most educated to your shores
leaving behind the religious nut cases who refuse to see value in the education of women, or education in general,is a brilliant idea.

edit on 9Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:00:56 -0600am21602amk161 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I would guess that Anti muslim feeling is much stronger than Anti Jewish feeling in Europe right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What if it's a ploy or tactic to get all the Jews in one place and then nuke?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: grandmakdw

I would guess that Anti muslim feeling is much stronger than Anti Jewish feeling in Europe right now.

I think you are right,

but the growing Muslim population is acting on their feelings toward the Jewish population

With the extremely low birth rate of native Europeans, the Muslim population is slowly taking over Europe and making it very dangerous for Jews to remain.

edit on 9Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:43:34 -0600am21602amk161 by grandmakdw because: format

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join