It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough, Day Of The Jacko

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Those who have been following the Hillsborough Inquest will know that Walter Jackson has spoken. Back in April 2014 Jacko was allegedly an off-duty assistant chief constable who just happened to be watching the match.

"After the match was stopped at 3.06pm with people already dying in the terrible crush on the central pens of Hillsborough's Leppings Lane terrace, an off-duty assistant chief constable, Walter Jackson, went to ask Duckenfield what was happening."

www.theguardian.com...

Now Jacko has morphed into the senior officer who was ratifying the operational plan.

“It might be said to be unsatisfactory that the senior officer who was ratifying the operational plan didn’t know those facts about the turnstile allocations,” said Mr Hough.

www.thestar.co.uk...

Video shows Jacko organising the constables in the much criticised cordon placed across the centre of the pitch.

Jacko was centrally involved.

He initially went to the police control room but the officers were congregated outside.

He says there were senior officers of varying ranks and lots of junior officers.

Ms Lambert asks who was present in that group.

He says Mr Jackson, David Duckenfield, Mr Marshall, Roger Greenwood and a lot of other officers.

Mr Addis says he approached the group.

He says not a lot was said.

He says: “Mr Jackson was very, very busy, speaking to all these officers about various matters concerning what had happened.”

tomorrowjustice.wordpress.com...

It has been said that Jacko is having difficulties with his memory. It has been said he must be treated gently and not asked difficult questions. He looks like a wily old hunter to me.

Meanwhile, back in Pleb Land.

"Despite this there was a massive police presence in the streets; clusters of officers on every corner, threatening military looking vans, none of them smiling or making any attempt to be helpful as they watched and waited for trouble.”

I could tell by the tone of voice that Mr Beggs adopted when he read out my words that he was not a fan. He helpfully pointed out to the court that it was the policemen and not the vans who were not smiling. Yikes. Gareth never mentioned that I would have my grammar mocked by a £500 an hour brief.

This was after being told...

Gareth said he didn’t know if I would be called to present my evidence to the Inquest. But he assured me that were I to be called, care would be taken to ensure it would be as comfortable a process as possible. He assured me that this was not an adversarial court. A barrister representing the coroner would simply take me through my evidence. They would make sure that my facts were put in front of the jury in a clear and concise manner.

Also from the same source.

How many? At least 30, complete with all their paralegals and assistants. The word was that there were several QC’s in their midst. I couldn’t help but wonder what their average hourly rate was? Probably £800 at the top end going down a sliding scale to a hundred or so for the bottom end. The average? Probably in the region of £300 an hour.

Wow.

An aggregate total of £10,000 an hour.

£60,000 a day.

£300,000 a week.

£1.2 million a month.

North of £20 million for the whole shebang.

How very British. Take one catastrophe. Bury it for 25 years until it is impossible to bury it for any longer. And then? Then you turn it into a gravy train.

marksimonfrankland.blogspot.co.uk...

The Hillsborough Inquest is a gravy train for legal wafflers who ridicule grammatical errors for an hefty hourly wage.

Jacko is just an old man with a poor memory and we should leave him alone. And not ask him if he staged a mental breakdown in the control room to prevent life saving instructions being issued over the loudspeaker. And not ask him if he organised that useless cordon just so it could be criticised later as a highly inappropriate action. While wearing plain clothes. The wily old fox.

The constables were fed a hot meal just before kickoff. Usually they got crisps and sandwiches earlier and had to eat it on the hoof. But that fateful day they were sedated with a bellyful. They were also instructed to detach themselves from the atmosphere.

Everything I've seen come up at the inquest supports the view that Hillsborough was a deliberate anti-constabulary black operation. They were set-up then dragged into a cover-up.

Does anyone still think this is a victory for people power? The Assistant Chief Constable who organised the cordon and allegedly staged a mental breakdown in the control box at the crucial moment is supposed to be questioned gently.

The traumatised survivor gets laughed at by a filthy rich brief.

edit on 15 2 2015 by Kester because: change word

edit on 15 2 2015 by Kester because: change word

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not much I can add.

Shameful.

Keep us posted buddy!

S&F!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Went to a Sheff Wed v Newcastle game prior to this incident, away fans were treated like scum (perhaps due to the era and reputation). Neutral Ground, didn't help both sets of supporters ........ especially the scousers, god bless all who suffered

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

we were locked in after the game, with barking dogs blocking the exits, needless to say it didn't work. Hopefully police policy has now changed but that was the attitude at the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

There's a good piece on agent provocateurs here. www.vincelewis.net... During the miners strike provocateurs were easily identified by the close-knit mining community. It was far easier for provocateurs to join the crowds of football fans and remain undercover.

I've seen provocateurs at work. They all looked anxious, there was an air of waiting to be told what to do and being afraid of getting it wrong. If they're the first to throw a stone and they never get caught you've got reason to be suspicious.

After starting fights and creating rivalries the provocateurs disappear into the crowd. The worst of the ensuing violence is then filmed and shown to constables as 'training videos'. These are indoctrination videos. They put a twisted viewpoint into the constables mind so he/she will treat you like scum. It's divide and rule.

The idea is to turn us all against the traditional Office of Constable so we'll blindly accept the nightmare alternative. A private police state.

They want us to support this. www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk...
We're better off supporting this. www.policeconstables.org...
edit on 16 2 2015 by Kester because: paragraphs

new topics

top topics

join