It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government child stealing exposed by EU

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I to agree there are groups of people out there, some very high up, who are sick puppies, but if BS like this is allowed to circulate, it only damages attempts to go after them.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: stumason

I don't care what you are. You're still a muppet friend. Also, I never denied suggesting that the 2 are linked, I denied CLAIMING that they are linked as you suggested.

But by all means, keep entertaining me Stu, buddy, friend, old dear chap and good mate of mine.

You know, I don't care that much about being called a muppet, but for the second time it is against the T&C's so I would request you refrain from it.

As for your childish attempts to rile me up with the "buddy, friend, old dear chap" crap , crack on. It's your thread you're derailing and your own reputation your damaging.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You'd think people would care about the children. But no-one seems to care. They seem to care more about.. I don't know.. seems kind of incredible to me.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Integrity goes a long way with people.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Most people do care about kids. Many of us have kids.

We also care about facts, and some (many) of us care about having facts before jumping on every bandwagon that comes along, and blindly following any "suggestion" that is put forth.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You'd think people would care about the children. But no-one seems to care. They seem to care more about.. I don't know.. seems kind of incredible to me.

It's not about not caring, it's about truth and I abhor blatant attempts to distort it, no matter the subject matter.

Yes, there are most likely have been (and even today) high level paedo rings, but they have absolutely nothing to do with the video you posted

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Indeed, I have 3 and have had extensive contact with Social Services with two of them (one from a previous who's mother was a drug user and another who is my partners from a previous who's had social problems). On that note, I would point out that removing a child from the Family is the last resort after all efforts to resolve whatever issues have failed.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is where some detailed information about the video would really come in handy.

If their discussion is simply about Family Courts in the UK, and the numbers of children being taken into care, then the backdrop listing details about the High Court Judge and PIE is mis-leading.

Only being able to see that, and not watch the video, I made the connection that it was an attempt by some member of the EU parliament to expose abuse of children and predatory behaviour in high places, hence what I mentioned in my earlier post.

I'm sorry if I contributed to muddying the waters.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Um. I think you need to take the assumption that everyone in this discussion cares about children, and that is a given. To suggest otherwise is likely to be insulting. Also, I think the vast majority of people in authority care about kids. The world is not full of paedophiles, IMHO.

Having waded through the last few hours of discussion, I remain rather frustrated that the OP has provided no context and has not attempted to expand a particular theme.

Going way back, I repeat my original request for the OP to actually say what this thread is about. A YouTube video with no narrative, no explanation and no description is an unproductive way to start a discussion.

TechUnique, as the originator of the OP you have a responsibility to ensure the discussion starts on a decent footing.

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah, not sure why.................

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
**Attention**

Alright folks, please post on topic or don't post at all.

Not about each other, not about staff actions.

Discuss the topic.

Please do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
TechUnique, as the originator of the OP you have a responsibility to ensure the discussion starts on a decent footing.

You may have to wait for that response, unfortunately...

I have done some digging myself and it's hard to turn up some facts about the first video but I did find this little Op-Ed in the Telegraph which might shed some,light:

Last June, under the heading “Dutch social workers catch the English disease”, I reported the extraordinary case of the 11-year-old Antonovs twins: a Russian-Latvian brother and sister forcibly snatched by Dutch social workers from their mother and older brother Ilja, primarily on the grounds that at home they spoke Russian, not Dutch. A chilling video of the twins being carried kicking and screaming to a police van is on YouTube (“Kidnap of children from their mother by Dutch social services”), recording a scene not dissimilar to ones that unfold here in Britain, many times every week.

Last Wednesday in Brussels, this video, shown to a roomful of visibly shocked MEPs and officials, was the highlight of a day-long hearing by the European Parliament’s committee of petitions into the way thousands of children in EU countries are each year being removed from their families for absurd reasons. Ilja Antonovs told the story of how his brother and sister are being kept miserably in a “living facility” run by a private company, Jeugdzorg, at a cost to Dutch taxpayers of £65,000 a year for each child. Twice the Dutch appeal court has ordered the return of the twins to their family, but each time this has been overruled by a lower “children’s court”.

Among the witnesses in Brussels, for 23 petitioners from eight countries, was the Association of McKenzie Friends, led by Sabine McNeill, congratulated by the committee for her “flawless” presentation. The committee has already been angered by the European Commission’s refusal to investigate such abuses: EC officials repeated on Wednesday that upholding human rights is solely a matter for national authorities.

The committee resolved that its members will carry out further inquiries in Britain and Holland, two countries where such abuses are most evident. It will then press for a full European Parliament debate on one of the most disturbing human rights scandals of our time

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Doing some further digging, the Woman giving the presentation is, I believe, Sabi ne McNeil as mentioned in the Telegraph article. It also confirms the video is about Children taken into care in the Netherlands as well as the UK.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think it's disingenuous to think this may not be linked to Paedophilia...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

At the end of the day, those forced adoptions are a recipe for disaster.

Of course the children can be accounted for...
But who's to say what type of person is adopting these children under these conditions.

To be honest, anyone who can sleep at night having accepted to be part of a forced adoption is definitely a dubious character...
Acceptance of something so inherently immoral is a strange trait for a human being to have.

& given the recent revelations of the likes of Saville visiting all sorts of institutions including children's care homes...

It's not outlandish to wonder if these questionable snatchings are somewhat linked to the Paedophilia.

In my opinion!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Be careful now, you might get attacked for daring to suggest anything of the sort. And on a conspiracy forum of all places. How dare you!

Edit to add: How bloody dare you.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's also a bit strange that of the two articles related to the topic from me & Stu...

Both are from the Telegraph...

It doesn't seem like its an important topic to the majority of the British Media...

Almost every other link I've found is from websites that seem to be specifically about this subject rather than articles from independent journalism or mainstream news.

What gives...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah it is a bit risky that pal, you might get called a lefty so and so. We wouldn't want that.

You're right, just because there is an audit trail that is not an answer to who these children have gone to. Or the character of the adopters. In fact, an audit trail is an easy thing for authoritatives to fall back on.

We certainly should ignore what has come to light so far in respect of MPs, BBC, Mi6, Scotland Yard.

Why should SS be any different?

EDIT: I'd like to add, I am not really against social services - if you google my UN followed by Social Services you will see an old post floating on a forum in which I rant for SS.

edit on 10-2-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join