It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government child stealing exposed by EU

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This topic needs more exposure, please share the video.

It's hard to believe that some of this stuff goes on but you better believe it does. The people in power are evil.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What is the point of this thread. The first video has no context. What is the woman railing about?

The second video was posted by yourself in another thread.

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
What is the point of this thread. The first video has no context. What is the woman railing about?

The second video was posted by yourself in another thread.

Regards

The purpose of this thread is to post this thread..(obviously) Also, more specifically, to give exposure to this issue...

What is the purpose of your comment?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

My hat goes off to you for trying to bring this to the attention of the people.

It has been going for so long, and my heart goes out to all the victims.

The biggest problem is and has been, we have all the people that are involved basically investigating themselfs, or they are amoung the top 1% and believe they are untouchable.

Just look at JS, in bed with the royals and they will have everyone believe they did not know, what #ing BS, they know everything about people around them.

Who is going to bring the royals up on charges? they going to go to the crown court in UK? Notice the Crown, the royals court, it is a joke.

S+F

peace

edit on 10/2/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Surely you see the need for this to be exposed, it does not matter were you live, this is going on all over the world, people don't talk about it and have been condistioned that it is not a big problem orit is going on.

If you really researched the subject you would not make such comments, or should I say any sane person, and especially them with children.

edit on 10/2/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The trouble is, too many people don't care, because its not their kids affected. It doesn't matter to them if its other people's. Others will fall for the obvious distraction tactics, get bogged down by semantics, and everything else completely rubbishing the actual issue. Then there are those who excuse the evils. Either way, all of the above are sub human scum and no better than the perpetrators of these monstrous crimes.

Apathy is the worst possible action. It enables the criminals to escape justice. Sure the authorities can cover it up, but the more of us who demand action and real, fair inquiries makes it harder for them to contain it. It just is not happening though.

edit on 10-2-2015 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon

Surely you see the need for this to be exposed, it does not matter were you live, this is going on all over the world, people don't talk about it and have been condistioned that it is not a big problem or is going on.

If you really researched the subject you would not make such comments, or should I say any sane person, and especially them with children.

Some people are forever playing the Devil's advocate on this forum. Making excuses for the evil people of the world and trying to move people along from important issues by attempting to take away from the seriousness of them.

'Move along people, nothing to see here'

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I really was shocked by this video that two kids told a this story about their dad abused and killed babies in collaboration with the church and school those two kids were on. I don't know if this is true but if so , what kind of world are we heading to? Really disturbing video..

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

The purpose of my comment was to get more information and context from you as to what the OP is about. Simply posting a YouTube video is not helpful or informative.

For example... Who is the woman in the video and what is her agenda? What is the committee she is presenting to?

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The purpose of my comment was to get more information and context from you as to what the OP is about. Simply posting a YouTube video is not helpful or informative.

For example... Who is the woman in the video and what is her agenda? What is the committee she is presenting to?

Regards

The video is pretty self explanatory. If you can't understand it then I feel sorry for you and suggest you brush up on your English and comprehension skills.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

The video is pretty self explanatory. If you can't understand it then I feel sorry for you and suggest you brush up on your English and comprehension skills.

Indeed it is. Bust what's the context and who is the woman and what is the committee. I am only trying to find out more than what you have given. If you don't know and are just working off stuff you have found elsewhere, then that's fine.

If it was a formal committee, then I can probably get the minutes. That'll be a help don't you think?

I hope I have used proper English and you can comprehend what I am saying.

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I don't know who the woman is, other than a German MEP, but I am assuming that is the EU parliament.

Regardless of who she is or where she is, the message she is conveying the most important thing. Whatever the context. Why are you trying to make excuses? Why are you trying to find fault? This situation is REAL and no amount of head burying or hole picking will make it go away.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm afraid you will have to research that information yourself.
Second line.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

I am not making excuses, so that's making things up. Just trying to find out more. The habit of posting un-sourced YouTube material is lazy. If I knew what the committee was I could get the minutes and that would be helpful in understanding the context. Surely that's not too much to ask?

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Firefly_

I am not making excuses, so that's making things up. Just trying to find out more. The habit of posting un-sourced YouTube material is lazy. If I knew what the committee was I could get the minutes and that would be helpful in understanding the context. Surely that's not too much to ask?

Regards

Instead of spending your time arguing about it you could try finding out the information yourself. You know just as much as any of us do.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Not saying people or children are not going missing but if there were indeed 100,000 or even 1000 children being disappeared or abducted by our government every month im sure we would notice.
edit on 10-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

She said 1000, not 100,000. The population of the UK is around 64 million, around 20% of which are children under 18. So 1000 of 16,000,000 is quite a tiny proportion. Entirely feasible, unfortunately. And she isn't just talking about abductions, she is talking about the state abusing the law to steal children for nefarious purposes.

edit: Oh wait, she did say 100,000. She said 1000 at first, then afterwards said 100,000.
edit on 10-2-2015 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How would we?

One very easy example for you, childrens homes.
The kids in these places have nowhere to turn, and it is been documented that many off these homes have been the target off such abusers.

There is many more examples, please reasearch, i know it is scary, but one has to face this fear so we can do something about it.

Pease

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

"As much as any of us do"

Or don't in your case. This is your thread and your OP. You're suppose to supply more than a one liner and a video without a description. You didn't do that and then get irritated and insulting when people request it.
edit on 2-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join