It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government child stealing exposed by EU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

This is exactly what I was getting at in my first reply. Ignore the message, find a hole and pick at it. In this case, the OP's failure to follow the TOS to the absolute letter. Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I have a problem watching Youtube videos on ATS and, often, when I try to follow links to stories about high profile paedophiles I lose my connection to the internet and have to try several times to get it back.

I would appreciate it if people making this type of thread would provide a synopsis of the videos they post or include quotes from articles that contain more information.

I even lost my internet connection when I was on the DI forum a few weeks ago trying to research this subject.

Any more help or information you could post would be greatly appreciated - I'm not trying to derail your thread - but as this is important, please give as much as you can.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think that Paraphi is just asking for your input and some context. It is not asking too much, in fact I like to hear a summary as I can't load the video. Actually I could, but at a megabite every four or five minutes, it would take too long for me.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The ignorance displayed in all off the threads concerning paedophilia is disgusting.

People this is our children, our future we are talking about, not some corporation, some war etc, it is something which affects all off use and our future.

Google is your friend, is not every child on this planet worth the effort just to do a little research? instead off #ing nit picking.

it is happening and has been happening, and if we can't protect our children and future, then we are truly lost.

peace

EDIT:

Just to add this topic should be top on every forum, news site etc, but it is not, why do you think that is?

I tell you why, the same reason these people have got away with it for so long.

Wake up, you can't hide, and if it is not stopped, it might be your child next.

edit on 10/2/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

The woman in the video talks of there being a massive coverup and 'gap in the law' regarding the following;
- Children are being stolen from parents for no legit reason.
- Members of authority are conspiring together to take these children unjustly.
- Nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

As for more background information on the video.. I found it on YouTube merely by stumbling upon it. Then I posted it here. What do I think about this? It's disgusting. Unfortunately it is just another sign of the times..
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Where did the other post on the alleged Satanic child abuse case in North London go?

Seems to have gone

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

"How would we?"

Well if it was directly from the family homes i imagine byway of public outcry.

"One very easy example for you, childrens homes.
The kids in these places have nowhere to turn, and it is been documented that many off these homes have been the target off such abusers."

The level of complicity required to remove with little or no evidence 1000 children a month from these establishments would require 1000s of peoples who work in said environments participation.

"There is many more examples, please reasearch, i know it is scary, but one has to face this fear so we can do something about it."

Its a scary prospect, and i do accept that children and other young adults do indeed go amiss at the hands of nefarious individuals and/or groups but surely not in the numbers suggested especially so if we are to take the greater figure the lady in the video suggests.

Peace to you also.

edit on 10-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The numbers should not matter, 1 child or a million, should we not act the same way?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Completely agree on that score. However the numbers do matter from the perspective that the lady in question is essentially presenting said numbers as evidence.

Its apparent that the lady in the video presenting the figures is rather irate to say the least. In situations such as this one needs to be clear and precise, non of which she seems to be, possibly a better advocate should have been chosen to present the case. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The message is the same, and there is many people out there which are trying to get the message out there as well.
it is everywhere this sickness.
Schools
Children homes
Goverment
Royals
Hollywood

The list goes on, the one common factor seems to be, that it is people with power and money that are commiting these crimes.

peace

edit on 10/2/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon

The message is the same, and there is many people out there which are trying to get the message out there as well.
it is everywhere this sickness.
Schools
Children homes
Goverment
Royals
Hollywood

The list goes on, the one common factor seems to be, that it is people with power and money that are commiting these crimes.

peace

You're forgetting the fact that these types of people are often associated with being Satanists..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

People with power and means have perpetrated atrocities throughout recorded history. Point of fact its those very same people who record said history.

If indeed the figures are correct and these type of atrocity's are taking place, i imagine the only measure of justice those poor souls will ever receive would need to come by way of revolution. Seems to me the only manner of removing the problem considering who we are dealing with.

Which is probably exactly what would happen should these figures and atrocity's actually be proven.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So true, and not many things scares me, but after really reseaching this subject for many years, and seeing how it has got worse and the power that these people have gained now, it is a very hard road to recover from.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I know, the list goes on, it seems it is present in every part of our society in some form or another.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Just want to say that this is one of the subjects I agree with you on (more or less). These types of people are sick and disgusting and if there indeed is a hell they deserve every ounce of suffering that awaits them. Keep up the good work of bringing pedophilia to the attention of the people.

I can't honestly say how deep it goes. As in, how many pedo rings there are, and how high up the ladder it goes. I get the feeling pretty damn high. I'm sorry I can't recall any specific cases at the moment but there have been enough "little" things that make me believe it. This subject is closely tied into human trafficking. It isn't just children that are used against their will.

It's also a huge, and under-reported issue. People of all ages being taken and sold into sex slavery and the like.. It truly boggles my mind how humans can do that to other humans. I want to break stuff just thinking about it.

There is a Christian guy online perhaps you already know of..? Name is Doctor Scott Johnson. I used to listen to a lot of his podcasts on a wide variety of subjects. Honestly they are right up your alley, so you may find him a useful resource. If you search his site you can find some of the info he has collected on pedophile and prostitution rings in government. One thing I always appreciated about the guy was the info in the podcasts is all sourced in downloadable PDFs for reference/fact checking.

edit on 2-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Another good thread OP - I hope this doesn't go the way of the last.

I wonder why the thread was abducted?

We need to get as much info about his out as possible.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm curious to know if the numbers she's using simply mean there's 100,000 kids taken from homes by social services, every month, for whatever reason at all? Or is she saying that there's 100,000 kids taken by social services and sent to this ring she brings up.

It's a little confusing to me. If she's saying 100k are taken from their homes for no reason, period, then I can probably buy those numbers. If she's saying 100k are taken and sent to this abuse ring, that's a tough pill to swallow. That's, roughly, 1.2 million kids a year. That's almost twice the birth-rate in England and Wales for 2013. Is there such a massive population decline going on?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
What is the point of this thread. The first video has no context. What is the woman railing about?

The second video was posted by yourself in another thread.

Regards

Quite - he seems to be trying to shoehorn some debate about UK Family Courts (and all that comes with them) into the Paedophile conspiracy doing the rounds at the moment.

THE TWO ARE NOT RELATED and if the OP knew anything about them, he'd know this.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: paraphi

I don't know who the woman is, other than a German MEP, but I am assuming that is the EU parliament.

It's not the actual Parliament, it is a Committee hearing. The actual Parliament is much bigger than that room.

originally posted by: Firefly_
Regardless of who she is or where she is, the message she is conveying the most important thing. Whatever the context. Why are you trying to make excuses? Why are you trying to find fault? This situation is REAL and no amount of head burying or hole picking will make it go away.

Just so we're clear, you think this is something to do with Paedophiles, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join