It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government child stealing exposed by EU

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
1. We are not mates.
2. Now I have posted some background to your tweet-like OP it has enabled discussion about what the video actually represents. There are links on the youtube I posted to the campaign Sabine K McNeil is supporting. It is a handful of mainly Eastern EU families who have had their kids taken away in the UK.
I was already fully aware of the story to be honest due to a lot of Slovak friends but I leave you and others to discuss what the vid really represents, and the claims being made.
Now we have a thread, yay!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
1. We are not mates.
2. Now I have posted some background to your tweet-like OP it has enabled discussion about what the video actually represents. There are links on the youtube I posted to the campaign Sabine K McNeil is supporting. It is a handful of mainly Eastern EU families who have had their kids taken away in the UK.
I was already fully aware of the story to be honest due to a lot of Slovak friends but I leave you and others to discuss what the vid really represents, and the claims being made.
Now we have a thread, yay!

LMAO. Is it always a pissing contest with you?
People were discussing things way before your comment, although your comment has now added more to the discussion. As I said, please get off your high horse mate.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I couldn't care less about status or how far I can piss compared to yourself.
I only care about discussion based on facts. Your OP made out the EU had 'exposed' something in the UK yet you didn't even know who the woman in the vid was.
It was a lame thread/OP and now I am happy to have provided some actual detail which you and others can discuss.
I wish you the best sir.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

The op is worse than the sunday sport...
Catchy headlines no substance.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Way back in the day when i was a Paper Boy the Sunday Sport got me through many a cold wet and windy Sunday mornings run.

I think my favourite article was probably "London Bus Found On Moon" which funnily enough is just about as probable as the gist of this thread.

Unless of course David Cameron has a crack squad of Gobblers from The Golden Compass novels doing the rounds while we sleep.
LoL
edit on 10-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Text

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Me also I could take home one paper a day until me ma found them under my bed with the littlewoods catalog.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Snap, but it was my Granny!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm glad you brought this topic up, but I will agree that the OP does need more meat to it.

The reason for this is ATS members sometimes cannot access Youtube videos, or they have a very slow connection. Links to text, and media sources are always good too.

I also find many of the responses on here are lacking in etiquette. The OP made a mistake and didn't post enough info, but it doesn't mean we should shame, or hang him out to dry. Make some constructive suggestions and leave it at that, but attacking him/her makes one look childish and lacking in manners. And the OP shouldn't attack people either.

Always try to take the high road and people will respect you for it as time moves on.

Peace,

RT
edit on 10-2-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I really was shocked by this video that two kids told a this story about their dad abused and killed babies in collaboration with the church and school those two kids were on. I don't know if this is true but if so , what kind of world are we heading to? Really disturbing video..

What kind of world are we heading to? I'd argue that the stuff that TechUnique has been posting has been going on for a very long time. The world has been f@#ked for a long time and many people are just now waking up to it. The awakening of the average citizen doesn't mean this is a new problem.

This is a very old problem and was prob. worse and easier for them to get away with up until the advent of the internet and high speed communications.

There are many reasons the elites want to much more control over the internet and this is a perfect example of one of the reasons.
edit on Tue Feb 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: video removed

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

The OP is attempting to link children who are taken off parents to be put in care to pedo's like others have said a completely dishonest thread.
Should be in the lol forum.
Frankly it does a disservice to the actual investigations which are in motion now.
edit on 10-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

I have a problem watching Youtube videos on ATS and, often, when I try to follow links to stories about high profile paedophiles I lose my connection to the internet and have to try several times to get it back.

I would appreciate it if people making this type of thread would provide a synopsis of the videos they post or include quotes from articles that contain more information.

I even lost my internet connection when I was on the DI forum a few weeks ago trying to research this subject.

Any more help or information you could post would be greatly appreciated - I'm not trying to derail your thread - but as this is important, please give as much as you can.

Bravo!!

I'm sitting in a hospital room with a sick person and need to stay quiet. There are other times when I can't run a video and need a synopsis of the video to understand the point of the thread.

The OP failed to provide a synopsis and then berated people and told them to get the information themselves, what the ....? How can one get information when you have absolutely no idea what the thread is about!

I rely on synopsis of videos 98% of the time to participate in a thread. Not everyone can watch videos for many reasons. A good OP will provide a synopsis of at the minimum the main points of the video, and a good description of what is in the video so people can participate.

Someone who insults their posters and berates them for asking about the video is just plain rude and need a proverbial spank from ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: berenike

The woman in the video talks of there being a massive coverup and 'gap in the law' regarding the following;
- Children are being stolen from parents for no legit reason.
- Members of authority are conspiring together to take these children unjustly.
- Nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

As for more background information on the video.. I found it on YouTube merely by stumbling upon it. Then I posted it here. What do I think about this? It's disgusting. Unfortunately it is just another sign of the times..
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Thank you!

This is happening in the US too.
There have been several well publicized cases of the state stealing children.

It is also a running sick joke in the US that kids who are put in foster care are sent from an abusive situation to a more abusive situation.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I think you're a little too proud, Mr. Proud Englishman.

You come across as an apologist who just cannot get his head around the fact that his country isn't all cups of tea and pleasant strolls in the countryside. Cognitive dissonance much?

Take those rose tinted specs off mate. This stuff is real. Bad things happen in your country. Bad people live in your country. England is not immune to the evil in the world. In fact, it is the source of much of it.

Regards,

A fellow Englishman

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I really was shocked by this video that two kids told a this story about their dad abused and killed babies in collaboration with the church and school those two kids were on. I don't know if this is true but if so , what kind of world are we heading to? Really disturbing video..

Truth is, the world has always been this bad, if not worse. Most people evolved though, but there people out there that are absolutely sick.
edit on Tue Feb 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: video removed

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Genuinely sorry about not providing enough info in the OP guys, I think people took it completely the wrong way and reacted disproportionately in some cases but I promise to do better in the future.

If its okay with site staff I'll do a future, and much more detailed thread! If I get no response I'll PM a super mod or admin. This is a really serious issue and I didn't do it any justice. I feel I am right in everything I have said in this thread though, I just could have dealt with the thread a lot better.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a hoax, but the police seem to be taking it seriously and have taken the kids in to protective care, and the website of the school in question has been taken offline.

Social services are apparently involved in the providing of children to this "cult", according to the children...... watch for yourself and make your own mind up.

This is to further what Observer1 posted earlier in the thread. SNIP are the rest of the videos. Over 20 of them.

WARNING: DESCRIPTIONS OF ABUSE IN THE VIDEOS.
edit on 2/10/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Links to material like that are not allowed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join