It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars After Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This follows my last thread in this forum where i outlined visions of people being transported instantlt to another planet.

At this point the vision becomes sad. It seems to be the point where the begining and end meet. Once in this other place i become a ruler of sorts and defeat the small numbers of people sent there ahead of me that believed they could change the future by stopping me.

I began having special powers. The planet was much bare with only a few trees. I could go inside peoples minds and bring to life organic things they loved. I could create herds of cows. I could replicate items that made it through. I could see the future and even cause death but never did that.

Long story short i could change my frequency and even use the internet surrounding earth. That is the point of this thread. At the end of the vision i got online and passed on knowledge that i currently have that caused the people on earth to kill eachother through greed. Everyone was wiped out by way of a simple two part recipe found in most locations on earth.

My question is in the event that this is true what would you think could be done today to avoid this and we all remain here finding harmony? It is quite clear that everyone ignores truth and has been conditioned to believe lies so what would it take to get everyone together?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The only thing that can change the future is your will today.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Honestly it seems like the only thing that will bring the world together is a gigantic cataclysm. One that wipes out the majority of the population, leaves most of the planet in absolute ruins, no resources to pick through, no way to communicate except by voice, and most are so panicked, confused, hurt or looking for food or water that fighting is the last thing on their list. I believe only then will most people unite.

I'm guessing anything less will only see a minority unite while the majority still continue their daily routines.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You are right.

I think that shutting down the wireless signals and putting the gold back where we found it would work pretty well.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

We threw the entire planet and the cosmos out of balance with what we've done, if the price of advancement is destroying the planet and ourselves I feel ashamed to be one of the billions paying it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Before "imagining" travel to another world, the people of Earth need to accept a huge Reality Check:

~ Intelligent extra-terrestrials in a myriad forms, have always existed - and have always been involved with Earth.
~ Most of the larger moons in our solar system are inhabited - like beautiful Titan - and even the less hospitable orbs may have underground populations around underground water sources.
~ Some moons, or even a planet like Uranus, may be hollow and inhabited. We now know that there are "nomad planets" that roam the cosmos, untethered to a star/sun. Maybe a few eventually settle around a hospitable star, like our Sun.
~ Our asteroid belt used to be a planet, that was blown up in a war thousands of years ago. That's why one of the largest asteroids shows signs of an ancient lava-flow.

So if we start jumping around to other moons and planets, even in our own solar system, the chances are we're going to find "others" already there. Instant warfare and hostility should be expected. As the ultimate refugee, we'd have to convince Beings who don't look or live like us, that we have needed skills and can add value to their lives and environment. (Medical, farming and survival talents would be good. CPAs and Philosophy Majors, not so much.)

And some of "them" are mostly likely "here" in disguise. Why not slip into an established (but unaware) society, make billions and manipulate the populace to do your bidding? That's why our manned space programs no longer exist, and NASA has been reduced to Galactic Science Projects with probes and target planets/moons to orbit and study. This is a tug-of-war with a huge Truth Gap.

Trust me, using a Jump Room to go live on another orb in our solar system is an unbelievably naive and dangerous idea. Our best chance would be to build a small nomad orb, and establish an interior colony that can orbit our Sun for energy, and have Earth nearby in an emergency. OR build a "roaming home" on Earth, on land or sea, to avoid disastrous weather, war and other catastrophes.
edit on 5-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

You have to see the universe for what it is. A being

You have to see us for what we are. neutrons and protons

There is an order to colonization that must be followed in order to achieve a lasting goal.

This is where the story of the fallen comes in. In order for the being to accept us we first have to get rid of the virus that has plagued our history.

I could lay it all out right now and tell everyone how to get to those other places but it would not last for any of us. It will take unity to be accepted.jmomac
edit on 5-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The thought has risen that i work for the gov.
I do not. do not panic
My only means of communication is a standard telephone line.
This does not negate my ability to reach out and hear or even see what is coming.
My goal is to change what i see coming.
That is all.mac
who am i
Perhaps this thread would belong in skunk works better

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Honestly it seems like the only thing that will bring the world together is a gigantic cataclysm. One that wipes out the majority of the population, leaves most of the planet in absolute ruins, no resources to pick through, no way to communicate except by voice, and most are so panicked, confused, hurt or looking for food or water that fighting is the last thing on their list. I believe only then will most people unite.

I'm guessing anything less will only see a minority unite while the majority still continue their daily routines.

If we push the Earth to the brink , it will most certainly oblige us with the cataclysm part. The only way out is for every country in the world to take it absolutely seriously. That means governments must completely unite on this endeavor, irregardless of other political and religious differences. Saving the world requires world leadership.
edit on 5-2-2015 by charlyv because: s

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Historical precedent shows that the larger a government gets, the more corrupt it
becomes.

Thus Lord Actons quote, etc etc...

This is one of the reasons for the limited government ideal.

As soon as power is centralized corrupting forces move in to assert their forms of
control thru blackmail, bribery, fear, intimidation, drugs, sex, or any other kind
of leverage they can imagine.

This is a large part of how the US and the EU have become what they are now.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech
a reply to: charlyv

Historical precedent shows that the larger a government gets, the more corrupt it
becomes.

Thus Lord Actons quote, etc etc...

This is one of the reasons for the limited government ideal.

As soon as power is centralized corrupting forces move in to assert their forms of
control thru blackmail, bribery, fear, intimidation, drugs, sex, or any other kind
of leverage they can imagine.

This is a large part of how the US and the EU have become what they are now.

But the big picture will follow a historical lesson.

Governments are only as good as the belief system that supports them.

If they are not infused with new ideas that heal the wounds of past and present, then the end is on the horizon.
As people cannot govern themselves at large population, it is a self fulfilling incentive that keeps them viable.

It is so, with all the governments on this planet, and we have relinquished this control in lieu of not being able to achieve it otherwise.

The unity of world governments on topics like this, are the only thing that can save life on this planet as we know it.
Because this is the way it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Warnings about Dystopian Futures are popular. I'm surprised ATS doesn't give it its own forum.

Why people embrace such negativity puzzles me. Does the danger and confusion of the present make some people want to hit the global Reset button? Does the idea of a simpler time with a drastically reduced population make the fringers and outcasts think they'll finally identify and find "their meaningful place in the world"?

Sorry. I'm rather fond of indoor plumbing and antibiotics. Like most people, my struggle is now - to prevent such a horrible future.

And this theme of a united world government is curious. Coming together temporarily in a global catastrophe is one thing. But align everything into a NWO type future? Heck No! The Global Elites would still be on top and running everything.

They'd just eliminate the "temporary" part. (Like Germany was divided after WWII. The U.S. was in charge of one third, another ally had one third, and the USSR had the last third. Guess who didn't release their third for Germany to reunite and rebuild? East Germany was created and stayed communist for decades. When it was belatedly combined with West Germany, EG was so backward and old-fashioned that it nearly bankrupted West Germany building it up.)

Sorry. Put me down for staying with "messy democracy in the U.S. of America."

I'm not dissing your dreams/visions, DeadEyeDick. But consider this: Maybe God promotes prophecies of future disasters specifically to see if people will take them seriously, and work to prevent these events from happening.
edit on 6-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

It boils down to dna mingling.

We have reached a point where we meddled too far into subjects we were not supposed too.

I also would like to see earth thrive in a more positive form but it seems to me this time we have gone too far.

Every bit of what i post comes from examining the spiritual which according to current views may or may not exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Thanks for your reply.

And as far as "DNA mingling" - the extra-terrestrials have been doing this everywhere for eons. Once a species reaches a certain level of scientific sophistication, an honest desire to make your species hardier and live longer soon degenerates into Dulce-level horrors.

On Earth right now, we're at the level of "genetically-modifed food products." Most hybrid animal experiments fail. And the successful plant experiments usually yield something like our "modernly modified" bananas - look and taste the same, but no longer have the laxative effect.

If you are tapping into the Spiritual, then you should be seeing multiple possible futures. And, as my father once told me, "There's always room at the top." Or aim for the best possible future, and truly believe you can pull it into reality.

top topics

join