It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Stalking Buffalo in Yellowstone Park courtesy National Park Service cam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Agreed on the skiing, but they don't seem to have poles. I don't really know anything about cross country skiing..do people normally move their legs like that?

Either way, they look way too slim, especially in the leg area, to be the hulking creatures bigfoot are said to be.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

And is it just a trick of the light, or does it look like they have on suspenders, or how snowpants with the over the shoulder straps would look?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I don't know, but I think I can make out gloves on the lead guy.

I'm thinking it's sn owshoeing

What the guy in front is doing with his arms, I don't know. Maybe tossing some breadcrumbs.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Which would also explain the single file.

The bigfoot always travel in single file to hide their numbers ....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yepper Doodles,

There are "Snowshoeing Old Faithful" videos that can be found on YouTube. Sounds like it takes hours to get the tourists to the geyser on a snow-shoe hike. I'll bet that the individual in front is the tour guide clearing a bit of a path for his very tired charges.

What I find interesting is that the Sasquatch People also find Old Faithful interesting enough to organize snowshoe hiking tours to go and see it.

Just goes to show ya that folks are the same everywhere.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Yeah, the way the knees kick up. It's gotta be either snow shoes or cross-country skies that have one of those "Alpini" bindings that can be released at the heel.

Who the hell would equip a team of sasquatch like that?

Obviously the U.S. Sasquatch Ski Team, sponsored by Converse.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
nothing but a big pile of buffalo business.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I picture the first guy saying, "walk this way" to the rest of the group.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

My vote is that they are just people. Nothing in the way they move relays anything but completely human activity. That being said my guess is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Looks like a group of a few people walking into the area. I would say that the first person that appears from behind the trees looks as if it has his hands in the pockets of his coat. The last person in the line appears to have a light colored jacket on.

I don't think it was a HOAX, but just think it is someone misinterpreting what they are seeing on the camera.

Yeah, I honestly don't see anything in that video that suggests something other than a group of folks in dark winter clothing walking into the frame.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The skis would also account for the speed they covered that distance. Cross Country skiing isn't as fast as downhill, but if you get a small hill, it helps A LOT. I think your suggestion makes the most sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One thing that I noticed from the videos on YouTube is that there seems to be a bit of a crunch getting there in time to see Old Faithful blow. As ThinkerThinker points out, the camera pans immediately to Old Faithful when she erupts because that's what the camera is there for.

Point being that that particular group of sasquatch-tourists didn't make it in time.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
I obtained the original video, scaled it 200%, cropped down to the area where the figures are seen, and then made an animated GIF for better analysis by ATS members.

what it looks like to me at the end with the last "thing" coming into view its almost as if there is a stutter step, and an open parka of sorts to show a bit of white.

just observing.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Greetings:

OLD FAITHFUL SNOWSHOE TOUR

Partial Day Tour
Leaving right from the Old Faithful Snow Lodge, this highly interpretive tour will take you off into the backcountry. You will get to walk through forests and along the Firehole river. Level of difficulty is easy to moderate.

OK. So this is a distinct possibility which could place these tours in the area in question.

So how come this has never been filmed (and reported) before this?

How does one account for them 'tourists' to all be dressed in black?

Black Ops Special Squad or ISIS in training?

How does one account for the apparent rapid deployment - ON SNOWSHOES - from the initial sighting area to the final placement of the 'tourists'?

Thank you, Mr Overlord, for the definitive nail in the coffin, so to speak.

And thank you all participants.

edit on 3/2/2015 by thorfourwinds because: tags

edit on 3/2/2015 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is it possible that the guy in front is the one in charge of staying on the raised wooden boardwalk. His short awkward steps could be used to make sure he is not going off the boardwalk into deeper snow. The raised boardwalk would also make them look taller.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Bottom line, the fresh snow covered the boardwalk and they used the guy in front to make the way.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Winter tourists at Old Faithful.

This is a surprise… guess we should get out more…
whoda thunk black would be the rage in winter wear.

Now for the odds of all the perps…oops…
peeps being dressed in black for that tour…and only four?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Is it possible that the guy in front is the one in charge of staying on the raised wooden boardwalk. His short awkward steps could be used to make sure he is not going off the boardwalk into deeper snow. The raised boardwalk would also make them look taller.

What 'raised wooden boardwalk'?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Eh, my money's on Sasquatch. If the biggest one at the back is the oldest, his chest could be grey or white. Can anyone answer why people in all black would be walking that quickly near bison? And if the camera is manually controlled by park rangers imo it's not only coincidental that the cam panned to the geyser but downright shady.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Google boardwalk at yellowstone and see what comes up in images, I'm on my phone or I would link.
edit on 3-2-2015 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join