It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian General admits there is no Russian invasion of Ukraine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This statement was reported on Poroshenkos very own Chanel 5 believe it or not. This statement puts a serious dent in the US's narrative that Russia invaded Ukraine. Discerning posters should be fully aware of this fact by now as the Kiev spokesperson (Baghdad Bob) has made the claim over thirty separate occasions in the past year. 2 links to Poroshenkos Chanel 5 : www.liveleak.com... www.5.ua... Throughout the Ukrainian conflict every once in a while Ukrainian government officials have come clean about the invisible Russian invasion of Ukraine. To the chagrin of the Obama Administration and NATO Russia has not invaded. This latest admission came twice today. Once by inference and the other a direct admission from Ukrainian Armed Forces Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Victor Muzhenko. During a briefing with General Muzenko he announced that “To date, we have only the involvement of some members of the armed forces of the Russian Federation and Russian citizens that are part of illegal armed groups involved in the fighting. We are not fighting with the regular Russian Army. We have enough forces and means in order to inflict a final defeat even with illegal armed formation present. “- he said.

There is not much I can add to this. Many of us have been saying this since the beginning but it is hard if not impossible to outshout the U.S. governments propaganda branch known as the msm.

edit on 31-1-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: added video

edit on 31-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyBgood

another thread previously talked about this issue...some good points in it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I couldn't find anything about it on ats in my search. Thanx for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sadly there is a bunch of BS there...but I guess that depends on your viewpoint as always!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky
Yeah, I don't even read those threads to much anymore because they always go the same direction. I just thought I would get the info out to anyone unaware of it.

I guess, either you know or you don't know and no sometimes no amount of evidence is sufficient to change ones mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I find myself thinking the same way. Anything from Veterans Today causes an instaneous reaction from bullies on ATS.

If it wasn't so important nobody would be paying them to act like asses.

When it comes to the politics of war and finance, there is no "true" source of info. Everything is colored and subjective.

The state of complete ignorance can only be maitained by dismissing out of hand some sources of info.

I will not be bullied or intimidated by people who wish me to remain ignorant.

I believe there is ample evidence to price the US started this war and is trying to Blane it on Putin.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow. On the site that it's known to really love cover-ups, "false flags", covert-ops to the point that everything is exactly that, you interpret a person who says that there are russian troops in Ukraine as "Russia is not invading"?

Russia is doing pretty much the same thing as with Krim.
It is fair to say, as a person who does not like what Russia is doing, to point the finger at Russia and say "stop invading".

I'm not from the U.S, but it looks like some of you really dislike that nation quite a bit more than we do, to twist this around to something pro-russian.

Oh well. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevertheless
Wow. On the site that it's known to really love cover-ups, "false flags", covert-ops to the point that everything is exactly that, you interpret a person who says that there are russian troops in Ukraine as "Russia is not invading"?

It is fair to say, as a person who does not like what Russia is doing, to point the finger at Russia and say "stop invading".

I'm not from the U.S, but it looks like some of you really dislike that nation quite a bit more than we do, to twist this around to something pro-russian.

Oh well. Enjoy.

See their definition of a "invasion" is different than ours apparntly. I guess they mean as in russian armor and aircraft attacking all at once as a invasion. Not a few troops on"vacation" or :"volunteering". IF thats the case why are so many troops coming back dead and their families told to shut up?

Are they all getting mugged and killed in robberies? My guess is this general is getting paid in some way. Russian military must have offerred him something or co ersed his announcement. Still it takes 2 to tango. and hundreds to wag the dog.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't think the general is being bribed in any way. I think he says it pretty much the way it is.
I can stretch to being a bit too "politically correct" not to say things about Russia that actually could be inaccurate blaming.

The problem is the intelligent people who interpret his words in.....creative ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Although I agree with you, I did not get this from veterans today. I thought I linked to the site but apparently not. I will try to dig up the original site of the article.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevertheless

I don't speak Russian but I was lead to believe (as the article indicates) the general is saying that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.discussionist.com...

Here is the full article. I can't vouch for the site as it is just something that I stumbled across. The video speaks for itself however.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Oh well. Enjoy.

See their definition of a "invasion" is different than ours apparntly. I guess they mean as in russian armor and aircraft attacking all at once as a invasion. Not a few troops on"vacation" or :"volunteering". IF thats the case why are so many troops coming back dead and their families told to shut up?

Are they all getting mugged and killed in robberies? My guess is this general is getting paid in some way. Russian military must have offerred him something or co ersed his announcement. Still it takes 2 to tango. and hundreds to wag the dog.

By your definition of invasion, (if I am understanding you correctly) the US invaded first did it not?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

Oh well. Enjoy.

By your definition of invasion, (if I am understanding you correctly) the US invaded first did it not?

How so? Let me guess your refrencing the "English speaking european who was incorrectly labeled as a US mercenary? ALso the patch on his arm looked like something else than a US tag. Alot of people in other countries speak english.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

Oh well. Enjoy.

Are the US soldiers attacking Ukraine? If not then no. Your video proves Russian soldiers are in Ukraine, which is what people have been saying.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The OP misquotes the officer who spoke....this is a hoax bin file....

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling
Yes, must cover-up or derail at all costs

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Being discussed in the above thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics