It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE NEWS! Astonishing Photo of a Newly Discovered Alien Seed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
I've never heard of this "Express" website before, but just from scanning the headlines it seems pretty ridiculous. There's a story about a "virgin nun" having a baby and a gun lying on the surface of Mars? Give me a break.
www.express.co.uk...

I'm definitely calling hoax here.

The express is a national UK paper...

They used to be a legit normal paper... but over the last few years they have become desperate and started putting out ridiculous headlines like 'Hottest August in 300 years expect" only for it to be a normal August etc.

I wouldn't listen to what the Express has to say if I were you.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Educated idiot? hahaha....When you click the site and look around, maybe you can be an educated idiot like the rest of us...If this was real, it would be on more sites than just a sensationalized website like this one...But you keep on reading about nuns giving birth as a virgin if you would like to...I will try to educate myself further.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

To be honest I'm quite taken aback by some of the arrogant comments on this thread.

Perhaps some of those making "arrogant comments" have a better understanding of the claims made and the people making them , perhaps you should look into Chandra Wickramasinghe and Milton Wainwright , you will likely find many such unsubstantiated claims.

Redfield was among the outspoken critics of the Journal of Cosmology's 2011 meteorite announcement. "But neither the Journal of Cosmology nor Dr. Wickramasinghe have any scientific credibility, and one fragment of a diatom frustule is hardly significant evidence."
www.space.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
... How can this be explained by any other means than Alien Technology!...

I don't know, but how hard have they tried to explain it?

Considering it is Chandra Wickramasinghe and Milton Wainwright we're talking about here, I'm guessing they didn't try too hard before publishing their findings.

Assuming the actual object is physically what they say it is -- i.e., a titanium ball around organic molecules (and I'm not assuming that yet, but let's say it is for the sake of this post), then I'm all for the possibility of this being some sort of artificially-made alien technology, but I'm also all for the possibility that it is natural. Considering the track record of the researchers involved, they will mostly ignore the possibilities of this being natural, and push their hypotheses that it is made by intelligent aliens.

edit on 1/26/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

In all fairness, before jumping on others for not checking other sources for tge story, shouls the other stories and links not have been included with your OP? Just saying. As the author of the thread the due diligemce lands on you moreso thsn the readers to verify and provide the other sources.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Chandra Wickramasinghe rarely tries to get dependent peer reviews before announcing a discovery or publishing his findings, so I doubt you will be able to find any independent verification of either his findings or even whether or not the object in question is what he claims it is (a metal ball spewing biological material).

Even if it is a metal ball with biological material, he also has not shown how he confirmed that its source was deep space, and neither has an Independence peer review.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: peter vlar

Chandra Wickramasinghe rarely tries to get dependent peer reviews before announcing a discovery or publishing his findings, so I doubt you will be able to find any independent verification of either his findings or even whether or not the object in question is what he claims it is (a metal ball spewing biological material).

Even if it is a metal ball with biological material, he also has not shown how he confirmed that its source was deep space, and neither has an Independence peer review.

He doesn't need to... he has his own "peer reviewed" publication - The Journal of Cosmology.

:-))

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So the "seed" was collected from the lower stratosphere of 27km above the earth. I think the KEY part is, according to Professor Wainwright,

“On hitting the stratosphere sampler the sphere made an impact crater, a minute version of the huge impact crater on Earth caused by the asteroid said to have killed off the dinosaurs.

“This impact crater proves that the sphere was incoming to Earth from space, an organism coming from Earth would not be travelling fast enough when it fell back to Earth to cause such damage."

Now we can design a simple experiment to test if this is true.

First of all we can almost safely claim that the "seed" would not dropped by UFOs because if aliens wanted to send the seed to earth through UFOs, they would plant it directly and there is no need to drop it at such altitude. Also according to Professor Wainwright, the "seed" even made an impact crater, which means it traveled at quite high speed.

Further the "seed" apparently is not common space debris which may simply float in space and it had been fired purposely and had traveled long distance before it reached the stratosphere. I believe Physics guys can set up a quite simple model to test the speed required for such a tiny "seed" to reach the earth from even the nearest solar system and the speed when it flew through the atmosphere of earth especially the stratosphere. Then compare the impact crater on Professor Wainwright's balloon with that it may theoretically create.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I guessed it was Chandra and Milton again before I looked...do I win a prize?!

As far as the impact crater thing goes, they also showed a nearly intact diatom which had supposedly made an impact crater. But it was intact. If it's going fast enough to make dents, why didn't it shatter?

And, these things they're seeing make impact craters are very light and not very dense. What would their terminal velocity be even at 27km? Not enough to make a dent. They're going to slow down way before they hit the thing due to air friction and a lack of mass.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

To be honest I'm quite taken aback by some of the arrogant comments on this thread. These discoveries were made by professional scientists in 2 different Universities in the UK but that's not good enough to over rule the opinion of some uneducated idiot is it now?

Some of you have criticized the source I posted without even checking whether or not this story was posted else where, yeah great detective work there.

Some have criticized the scientists involved with not a single shred of evidence to refute their claims, mmm great 'science' there.

Pathetic.

For the ones of you who still have the spirit of discovery in your hearts I salute you.

These two repeatedly post the same "it must be alien" story. They've got their own dodgy publication they publish in. And their methodology is shockingly bad.

Many of their peers have asked basic questions like - Did you have a marine biologist attempt to identify the diatoms you're finding, an organism that is dirt common on Earth and is a common contaminant in experiments of this type, answer, no we didn't.

Did you have an x-ray spectroscopy done to see if your so-called alien organisms have odd elemental ratios - no no we didn't.

Did you have an analysis done to see if the organisms incorporate the wrong chirality sugars or proteins, or non-coded amino acids? No, no we didn't.

Did you fly a control sampler with a cover on, randomly chosen by someone not you, to see if your samplers are contaminated? No, no we didn't.

On and on. The most basic analyses, and none were done. And it's been more than one run, and they NEVER do this. But they see a common diatom and LEAP to the conclusion that it's from aliens, without so much as a "is this endemic to the place we built the sampler". Watson and Crick they ain't, sorry.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
as Spock would say: fascinating. I wouldn't rule out that it was indeed some type of alien microrganism, or spore. Even bacteria can survive the rigors of space, and then I come upon this in the latest issue of Popular Science magzine. That this microrganism powers itself, by eating and breathing electricity!

edit on 26am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
as Spock would say: fascinating. I wouldn't rule out that it was indeed some type of alien microrganism, or spore. Even bacteria can survive the rigors of space, and then I come upon this in the latest issue of Popular Science magzine. That this microrganism powers itself, by eating and breathing electricity!

No, it shouldn't be ruled out.

However, Chandra Wickramasinghe and Milton Wainwright have a track record of trying very very hard to rule it in, which on itself is not really bad, but they try to "rule in" the intelligent alien explanation much harder than they try to find other explanations.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I guessed it was Chandra and Milton again before I looked...do I win a prize?!

If you do, you'll have to share it with me.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Looking for real space surviving lifeforms check this guy out..

just click photo

And the source is more credible too..

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I love it when Nobel Prize Winners talk about their proof of alien organisms with confidence and a smile. That sorta kills all that opposes unquestionably.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I wish it had been found by some methodical, careful scientists... and ... there is not enough info to draw any significant conclusions, right?

Could be a cool find... could be a cool find with an origin much closer than other star systems, though... as in man made. We won't know until some basic testing is done. So maybe neat-o... maybe some mundane doo-dad painted as panspermia by conformation bias.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Remind's me a little of the klerksdorp spheres, there are arguments about these being natural formations but so many in one area is almost implausible, they are usually slighty flattened by time and some have three grooves around there equator but interestingly some it is claimed that have been cut open had a white spongy material that turns to dust on exposure while other's are solid metal.
Maybe an early genetic seeding form space if the concept hold's water as an alternative to natural panspermia.
www.atlasobscura.com...
Scroll down to the part about the sphere's
www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

So maybe not so much Oopart or metal formation but much much larger precursor to the item you have found about here.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Looking for real space surviving lifeforms check this guy out..

just click photo

And the source is more credible too..

Water bears kick ass. I used to find them occasionally when I was a microscope hound as a kid.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sorry if this is very blunt, but I'm getting tired of this "research" that these "scientists" use to prove alien life is here (I blame it on my time as a Field Investigator for MUFON).

If they believe they have a complete alien DNA, then why don't they clone it to make sure. Its not like we don't have the technology to do that (sure it might be a hy-bred of sorts, but we can clone it anyways and pick out the known creature from the unknown bits).

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So many things I could say about this but, alas, it's of no use apparently as this story is emanating from woohoo land. Damn.

One day I'll have to share the story of when I held several (50) tiny metallic "Beebees" that were found on and in the ground at a sighting in Russia where multiple witnesses report a craft landed... The tests done in these little balls were utterly inconclusive (of course) so much so that my friend who had them dubbed them "Cosmic Sperm" and that was 20+ years ago.

Seems this may be a rip off of that rarely told tale? Don't know...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join