It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE NEWS! Astonishing Photo of a Newly Discovered Alien Seed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What is an artificial Titanium ball full of organic matter doing flying through space? How can this be explained by any other means than Alien Technology! This is a huge discovery with massive implications for the human race.

Is this picture a 'seed' sent to Earth by aliens? Scientists discover mysterious organism

THIS astonishing picture of an “organism” found in space has baffled scientists who think it is a “seed” sent to Earth by aliens.

The never-before seen image shows a microscopic metal globe spewing out biological material feared to be an infectious agent.

Though the origin or purpose of the mysterious sphere is uncertain, experts say it could contain genetic material - the precursor to life.

They sensationally claim it could have been designed by an intelligent species to “seed” and propagate alien life on Earth.

It is the first time anything like this has been seen and points not only to the existence of extra-terrestrial life, but to complex and civilised beings watching our planet.

It follows findings that DNA capable of inserting itself into living creatures and replicating can exist in harsh space conditions.

A tiny ‘plasmid’, a circular strand of DNA used in genetic engineering, was sent into space from Sweden in 2011 on the exterior of a TEXUS-49 rocket.

Story here - www.express.co.uk...

Mod edit: From the Terms & Conditions:Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website
edit on 26/1/2015 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Biological bomb from another species or not....it is a major find.....
I believe the universe is teeming with life of all kinds.....what else could it be for?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

He said one theory is the object was released deliberately to infect the human race with life-threatening diseases, another is that it travelled millions of miles on a comet.

hahaha, awesome article.

First there was the dragon particle:

Then the spooky ghost particle:

Now a metal seed oozing DNA/virus sent to repopulate the Earth.

Is Milton Waingwright just looking at the pictures and making $#!@ up?

edit on 1 26 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I've never heard of this "Express" website before, but just from scanning the headlines it seems pretty ridiculous. There's a story about a "virgin nun" having a baby and a gun lying on the surface of Mars? Give me a break.
www.express.co.uk...

I'm definitely calling hoax here.

edit on 3103America/Chicago45America/ChicagoamMon, 26 Jan 2015 03:17:45 -06002015-01-26T03:17:45-06:0003f by thesearchfortruth because: thumbs down

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
OP, You need to use quotes and tags and the tools that this forum gives you when presenting your post. Otherwise, it looks like its your writing and its confusing. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
I've never heard this "Express" website before, but just from scanning the headlines it seems pretty ridiculous. There's a story about a "virgin nun" having a baby and a gun lying on the surface of Mars? Give me a break.
www.express.co.uk...

Agreed. That website most definitely does not pass the smell test.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Did the aliens send one titanium microscopic DNA particle or thousands (to ensure arrival)? Or were they confident one titanium ball was enough? I suppose it's quite fortuitous that it successfully made its way through all our space junk unscathed.

I wonder what would happen if one of these little balls made its way to a planet more evolved than the originating plánet after having been knocked off its trajectory from bouncing off of space matter. I wonder if the more advanced race would see it as an act of war.

Come to think of it, could you imagine some earth government creating a biological weapon and attacking their enemies from space? Huh, well, I suspect if I could think of such possibilities they could to.

Either way, very strange if not vague article. Thanks for sharing but I'm thinking not likely.
edit on 26-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

I've never heard this "Express" website before, but just from scanning the headlines it seems pretty ridiculous. There's a story about a "virgin nun" having a baby and a gun lying on the surface of Mars? Give me a break.
www.express.co.uk...

The Daily Express is over 100 years old and it’s just one carrier of this story, there are many more.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

There's nothing wrong with the carrier of the story it's the story itself that doesn't pass the smell test.

Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe director of the Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology at the University of Buckingham in England, said it is further proof of alien life.

Same old same old from Doc Wickra and Milton Wainwright.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Professor Milton Wainwright again. He raises eyebrows in academia because he makes claims that he can not back up with true scientific evidence. He jumps to conclusions like "It must be alien life".

"a gooey biological material oozing from its centre,” he said.". Erm, come on Prof. Wainwright, you are a scientist. Have you not examined what this is?

Ok, surprise, surprise, particles of biological matter are being found about twice as high up as Mount Everest. Does that surprise you? It does not me.

These guys have not proven there is any biological matter coming from these balls.

I am willing to gamble that there is no DNA what so ever there. I am willing to gamble that it is earth related, though there is the possibility of it being a debris particle from space junk re entry or less plausibly debris from exploding meteorites.

The Express has done everything it can in this article to sensationalise these vague, dodgy science mutterings from Professor Wainwright and his cronies.

And Professor Wainwright, please behave like a proper scientist and not just another Velikovsky. Your credit rating with your peers is suffering because of your wishful thinking that aliens are seeding the planet with DNA; none of which you have demonstrated with even a basic scientific hypothesis.

edit on 26-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is old 'news'.... with always the same names that popped up: "Professor Milton Wainwright" .... "Chandra Wickramasinghe"...

ATS related threads:
- May, 9 2012 - Egg found in Martian Meteorite
- Sept, 19 2013 - British scientists claim to have found proof of alien life
- Oct, 9 2014 - Alien life found above Derbyshire proves we're descended from extraterrestrials', say scientists

Scientists? Well....
edit on 26-1-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The story ("discovery") is actually a couple of months old. This Italian Journal is the first source I could find using this particular image (used in the news article).

Translated (by Google):

...Professor Milton Wainwright with his colleagues made the discovery by running the balloon into the stratosphere, which samples collected during last year's Perseid meteor rain. The balloon rose to 27 km altitude above the Earth over Sheffield. It was sterile, in which the purpose - to catch tiny biological organisms.
But brave prof. M. Wainwright statements did not go unnoticed scientific community, which by nature is skeptical. Here's one Astrobiology website space.com spoke: "The statement that it is extraterrestrial life is very big and bold leap, which already requires very strong justification." Or, as Carl Sagan once said, "An extraordinary claims need extraordinary reason.

So, astrophysicist explained what evidence should be, if M. Wainwright would appear to be a reliable scholar. For example, to prove that the body is not made up of amino acids L and D amino acids (like the similar image and the image in the mirror, but the whole life the mundane is only L amino acids). This is proof that the body's biochemistry caught in the stratosphere is different than life on Earth.

The origin of that seems to be this YouTube video:

Which loses credibility thanks to the awful music...

But the basic premise is still very interesting:

Some additional information on the "artifact":

Edit: I see elevenaugust beat me to the punch.

edit on 26/1/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I've never heard of this "Express" website before, but just from scanning the headlines it seems pretty ridiculous. There's a story about a "virgin nun" having a baby and a gun lying on the surface of Mars? Give me a break.
www.express.co.uk...

The Daily Express is a daily national middle market tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom. It is the flagship title of Express Newspapers, a subsidiary of Northern & Shell (itself wholly owned by Richard Desmond). In March 2014 it had an average daily circulation of 488,246.[1]

Wiki
Lots of people read this paper in UK. It is a tabloid.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

How do you know its not an 'alien fart' or simply some horrible bit of an ancient war that has travelled through space?
I would want to see the alien to judge.

I do think we are always looking at the optimistic side - if I am wrong though I will be there to apologise for my jaded view.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Chandra Wickramasinghe...

Certainly not one to jump to conclusions in support of his pet panspermia theory at the expense of the scientific method.

Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Don't believe every story you read on some bunk website dude! If this were real, it wouldn't just be on 1 website like this one! It would have blown up across all media outlets by now....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Don't believe every story you read on some bunk website dude! If this were real, it wouldn't just be on 1 website like this one! It would have blown up across all media outlets by now....

Junk websites lol and by Christ you’re naive about the media anyway this story is all over the place and had been developing for quite some time as new discoveries are being made by this team. Here's some more from the Independent -

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-truth-is-out-there-above-cheshire-that-is-british-scientists-claim-to-have-found-proof-of-alien-life-8826690.ht ml

To be honest I'm quite taken aback by some of the arrogant comments on this thread. These discoveries were made by professional scientists in 2 different Universities in the UK but that's not good enough to over rule the opinion of some uneducated idiot is it now?

Some of you have criticized the source I posted without even checking whether or not this story was posted else where, yeah great detective work there.

Some have criticized the scientists involved with not a single shred of evidence to refute their claims, mmm great 'science' there.

Pathetic.

For the ones of you who still have the spirit of discovery in your hearts I salute you.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

Junk websites lol and by Christ you’re naive about the media anyway this story is all over the place and had been developing for quite some time as new discoveries are being made by this team. Here's some more from the Independent -

And you're more than a bit naive about Chandra Wickramasinghe, Milton Wainwright and their "colleagues".
edit on 26-1-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That link though....not creditable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join