It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop feeding into the lies people! The truth is in front of you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The religious institutions of this world, and the books that come with them, are lying to you. They have made you believe that God is a being that exists outside of our experience and universe. They have done this by writing books, tons and tons of books, all who claim to have "truth" in them and ONLY them.

What they have done by writing these books and declaring each the divine truth is divide us. Divide and conquer, these religions may all claim to oppose each other but in reality they are all the same people playing the same game with us. While we squabble with one another, they profit from our ignorance. They have instituted this "status quo" with genocide, propaganda,fear-mongering, and indoctrination. This is all recorded in our history books and even today. They constantly divide us.

I'd compare religion to politics in this light. Republicans are (for example) Christian while Democrats are (for example) Muslim. Both parties work for the same people, in this case it would be Yahweh/Jesus/Allah, but they divide their "voters" among themselves and teach derision and hate for those who are part of the "other team". They profit off of our ignorance of their work behind the scenes.

God is not separate from us and he certainly does not divide us as the Abrahamic god has done throughout history. If anything, God is what joins us all together. God is light and light is what connects all things together. When I look at you and you look at me, we are connected by the light of God. The true light of life is within YOU, every single one of you who reads this (and those who don't).

What is science based off of? Light. Without light to illuminate the world, we would have nothing to study and no knowledge would be gained and thus no science. Science is the study of what we can observe, what can be observed without light? If there is no light then there is nothing.

The light (God) is within you, this can be confirmed by you reading this right now. You see an image of light, you are made in God's image. Looking in the mirror is you being "made" in God's image, the image of light that reveals your body, the "light of the world".

What's happening right now, this very second across the universe, cannot be compared with or surpassed by anything, books that claim to hold "truth" included. If you could freeze this moment, can you imagine all the activity happening right now on Earth, much less every planet in the universe? The amount of energy being used each second is inconceivable.

We live in an infinitely large "virtual" world and each avatar (you) is unique in its own way. How beautiful and mind-boggling is this thing we call existence? How can it hold so much beauty and be so intricately complex yet perfect beyond measure at the same time? Maybe it should be the "gold standard" for truth, maybe we need to stop looking in books for truth and start looking through our own eyes and experiences.

The light is beautiful, it is perfect, and it is YOU. This is the YOUniverse, you are the YOUniverse experiencing and trying to know yourself. You are One with the YOUniverse. Unfortunately there are those who corrupt us and blind us to this simple truth. What we experience right now is the truth, and it is life itself. Maybe those dusty old books are trying to explain what YOU are inside?

We are each a slice of this holographic universe in the form of an image of light. When you cut a hologram of an apple in half, you get two full apples. You can do this as many times as you'd like and you will ALWAYS come out with 2 whole apples instead of halves. The apple is the universe, we are the slices of the universe containing the entire form of the original. We have God within us.

Start looking within yourself. When you find yourself, the woes of this world and its dogmas (hell) will no longer terrify you because you will know that you are an eternal Spirit having a temporary human experience. Your body may pass away but your Spirit, the light, will never pass away. You are the light and light is both particle (body) and wave (Spirit).

Thanks for reading.

edit on 1/25/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
To discount religion out of hand is somewhat shallow as the teachings are solid for the most part they just tend to flesh out the wisdom with a lot of hogwash and storytelling. selectively taking the good and dumping the excrement from all the religions will give you the insight and philosophy you need without the burden of dogmatic trivialities and drivel.

That's my take on religion in one very short and insignificant paragraph. Make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Oh I agree, you shouldn't dismiss holy books completely, that's why I said the books were trying to describe what you are inside. It takes a level of discernment to pull the true meaning from scripture. It all talks about what is happening right now in the light, only in a very complicated and obtuse way as to deceive.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Both parties work for the same people, in this case it would be Yahweh/Jesus/Allah, but they divide their "voters" among themselves and teach derision and hate for those who are part of the "other team". They profit off of our ignorance of their work behind the scenes.

Yeah but NO
Jesus taught Christians to love their enemies, pray for and bless those who persecute you and love everyone. Jesus didnt teach separation from the world, He taught christians to be in it and love all those in it as well.

You teach derision, you are attacking peoples beliefs, what you are doing is exactly what you are telling others to stop doing.

You cant even see past your own hand.

Your message should have been, Believe what ever you want to believe, just dont hurt or hate anyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

Both parties work for the same people, in this case it would be Yahweh/Jesus/Allah, but they divide their "voters" among themselves and teach derision and hate for those who are part of the "other team". They profit off of our ignorance of their work behind the scenes.

Yeah but NO
Jesus taught Christians to love their enemies, pray for and bless those who persecute you and love everyone. Jesus didnt teach separation from the world, He taught christians to be in it and love all those in it as well.

You teach derision, you are attacking peoples beliefs, what you are doing is exactly what you are telling others to stop doing.

You cant even see past your own hand.

Your message should have been, Believe what ever you want to believe, just dont hurt or hate anyone.

He's talking more about the institutions created for these religions. Christianity doesn't exactly have a peaceful history when it comes to dealing with those outside their flock. Most of the major religions parrot that behavior and that's what the OP meant by that.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I'm not attacking anything, only expressing my opinion. There is no derision in my words, only what I see as true. I'm sorry you feel that way about what I say but am I not allowed to speak my opinion? I'm attacking no one.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

He's talking more about the institutions created for these religions.

Exactly. Jesus didn't have an "institution" - just a message, which institutions/religions have corrupted. The message is very simple - that's why institutions don't like it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

We are each a slice of this holographic universe in the form of an image of light. When you cut a hologram of an apple in half, you get two full apples. You can do this as many times as you'd like and you will ALWAYS come out with 2 whole apples instead of halves. The apple is the universe, we are the slices of the universe containing the entire form of the original. We have God within us.

Ahhh! this part.. I like it Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Except that a hologram is outside and separate from the image which it projects.

And there is, of course, the fact that the smaller the piece of the original hologram, the lower the resolution of the image which it projects.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This hologram is perfect, the ones WE manufacture are only a candle to its flame. The resolution doesn't degrade with the "original" hologram, its the perfect model and we are it. The universe has infinite resolution.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ah I see.. thank you both. As you can see I am ignorant of such matters.
Intriguing concept though (to me)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who are your "they"? You found something that works for you and that's fine, but i can't see much truth in your op. Nobody forces you to take the stories you read literal you know, that's you. Whatever message you read into it, is your experience, so to say instead of reading books we should make more experiences is just not very logical, reading a book can be an experience, reading a good book can be a fullfilling experience, writing can be too. Reading your op wasn't very much. Just wanted to comment because your truth is wrong, not my universe...
And your "they"- would imply someone was waiting for someone like Jesus to come along and tell the stories he did, so they could use them in 2000 years to make a group of analphebitic idiots hate other anal idiots, just to split the world in splitter groups of radicals and kill the majority of mankind and i can't see who, why, or how.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You're wrong. Because the light had to be created.
Can darkness be measured the same way light can be
measured? It's speed, it's brightness, we can even break
it down and see that it holds all the colors of the spectrum.
So light must be a part of creation. Created to cut thru
the nothing that is the darkness. If there was no creator God
there would certainly be no light.
edit on Ram12615v582015u17 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"They" are TPTB; the Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks, Babylonians, Israelites, Romans, etc. up to the present day. They are the ones who dictate the major events that happen in order to keep us in line.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

My OP doesn't deny a creator, it reinforces it. The creator is within us and working through us. There can be no beginning or end in infinity, so the "creation" must exist in the now. Every point along an infinite line is the center, every moment along our timeline is creation being created.

The beginning AND end, that means at all points inbetween as well.

What can compare to what's happening right now? Who can fully understand it? It is so complex yet so perfect. Maybe this IS heaven, only we've messed up our little corner of it.
edit on 1/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Light is, mostly, created by stars in our universe. There is no need for a god to create light.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Reading your short sermon this morning was comforting. You did go on a bit though. I particularly liked the Youniverse. That kinda summed it up for me and thanks for that. Might have been a better title. Actually, creating a Youniverse thread with more of your perspectives would be nice. One with less finger pointing. After all, thats what those you were pointing your finger at do. Anyway thanks again.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Light is, mostly, created by stars in our universe. There is no need for a god to create light.

Light is used in the bible to mean a spiritual energy source that people can access. Chi/ki/light/Kundalini energy the source of Spirit. Maybe a wiser thing would be to learn to access ki/light, instead of making what you believe are intelligent remarks, that only show ignorance to those who know understand the meaning behind the words and know how the experience feels.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Light is light. I don't care what it is referred to in spiritual works. I care about what we've detected and shown to be light. Clearly the OP is making a parallel to your spiritual light and to light as defined by physics so I feel I am game to bring my opinion in on the matter. At least my version of light has been proven to exist. Yours is just an assumption.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Have you ever tried sitting in a dark room with your eyes shut and noticed that what is seen is not darkness?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join