It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop feeding into the lies people! The truth is in front of you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

John Oldman: Believe in what He tried to teach without the rigmarole. Piety is not what the lessons bring to people, it's the mistakes they bring to the lessons.

-The Man From Earth

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Spot on.

Uni(ty)verse.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I have become Ra's mortal host after I went into Berserk/Fury mode and awaken Gods.
It's related to the 5th element and the Sun, but I'm not #ting you, there is a potential
of becoming a demiurge. You just need to sacrifice your beliefs for Truths and Be at the
Center of everything.
That's the key to magic

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

God is everything period.
Some people are just too stupid to understand that simple sentence, doesnt matter if the truth is told to them or not they will twist it with stupidity.
edit on 27-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Often times when you have a developed awareness, you might be blind to actually realise how simple people are, in other words, such a level of stupidity/ignorance is almost impossible for you to imagine, and, because, they (the indoctrinated) keep their thoughts and feelings to themselves, it makes it difficult to open a window into their minds.

I will give you a small hint, and it is a big "thing" when they speak and listen, to them, "us" contains the "believers/chosen" and "them" constitutes the "unbelievers/un-chosen" ones.

We would think that a statement as simple as "We are all part of God's plan" (God being benevolent) would mean every living soul, however, to them, it is them that are apart of his plan, and the others are deviants/devils or whatever form of persecution you would like to use.

So, why exactly is there "us" and "them" - because, their "God" is a "God" however he did not create everybody, and those outside of (your particular) God's circle of creation and allegiance are considered un-lucky, outcast, or worst, deviants that are the cause of all the world's problems.

If they were to understand true equality in all the eye sees, their level of awareness would already have been substantially higher, high enough to comprehend all (we) that exists.

Unfortunately, they don't.
edit on 27-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatchIf your cult and its teachings cause harm. Then that's reason enough to hate you. Religion clouds the mind, demands obedience and requires blind acceptance under threat of harm. It has no place in civilised and progressive society. Its cruelty and slavery hidden in a veil of lies.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I'd compare religion to politics in this light. Republicans are (for example) Christian while Democrats are (for example) Muslim. Both parties work for the same people, in this case it would be Yahweh/Jesus/Allah, but they divide their "voters" among themselves and

Close but Jesus has nothing to do with the muslims. That is the key to the division that is created and shows us how the end will be.

God is in you and you are a part of God but you are not God but god like.
This place is not your home nor is it just a rock. Jesus is not mouhammad or allah.
We all have to accept that there is an order to such just like all the other chain of commands. While being here we are owned and do have to follow certain guidelines. One of them is respecting the chain and the being we live on.

Greetings. Let Jesus speak for himself:

12 "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13" But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
14" He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.…

The only person to claim prophethood and to come after Jesus is...you guessed it the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Don't bother with 'It's talking about the Holy Spirit' claim. You would think if that were the case he could have said Holy Spirit instead of Spirit of Truth. Also, this is a unique verse in the Bible. Why? Simple. Because 'He' is used 8 times + 1 'his'. That there is a strong emphasis. Who is this 'He' that is going to guide you to all truth. What are the many things that you cannot bear so was not recorded in the Bible? You think you follow Jesus, you've got to listen to what he is saying.

By the way, No Muslim can call himself a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus. Muslims also do not differentiate between the Prophets. In the Qur'an, Moses is mentioned more times than the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and Muslims regard Mary (AS) as one of the best woman that ever lived. I know some of the Jehovah's Witnesses that always knock my door don't regard Mary (AS) as being anything much...one even told me that God 'used' her to give birth to Jesus (AS) - pure nonsense.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Greetings. Seems to me you are searching for the truth, but you've just taken a slight deviation. Read Sura Nur, but first...

God it is said, is closer to you than your jugular vein. He knows you better than you know yourself.

So, let me tell you this:

Bismillah.

There is a chapter in the Qur'an called Light (Nur in Arabic). It's best if you read it yourself. It also mentions darkness. This from verse 35:

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light. Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah setteth forth for mankind similitudes, for Allah is Knower of all things. (35)

(This lamp is found) in houses which Allah hath allowed to be exalted and that His name shall be remembered therein. Therein do offer praise to Him at morn and evening. (36)

Men whom neither merchandise nor sale beguileth from remembrance of Allah and constancy in prayer and paying to the poor their due; who fear a day when hearts and eyeballs will be overturned; (37)

That Allah may reward them with the best of what they did, and increase reward for them of His bounty. Allah giveth blessings without stint to whom He will. (38)

As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are as a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one supposeth it to be water till he cometh unto it and findeth it naught, and findeth, in the place thereof, Allah Who payeth him his due; and Allah is swift at reckoning. (39)

Or as darkness on a vast, abysmal sea. There covereth him a wave, above which is a wave, above which is a cloud. Layer upon layer of darkness. When he holdeth out his hand he scarce can see it. And he for whom Allah hath not appointed light, for him there is no light. (40)

Hast thou not seen that Allah, He it is Whom all who are in the heavens and the earth praise, and the birds in their flight? Of each He knoweth verily its worship and the its praise; and Allah is Aware of what they do. (41)

And unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and unto Allah is the journeying. (42)

Hast thou not seen how Allah wafteth the clouds, then gathereth them, then maketh them layers, and thou seest the rain come forth from between them; He sendeth down from the heaven mountains wherein is hail, and smiteth therewith whom He will, and averteth it from whom He will. The flashing of His lightning all but snatcheth away the sight. (43)

Allah causeth the revolution of the day and the night. Lo! herein is indeed a lesson for those who see. (44)

Allah hath created every animal of water. Of them is (a kind) that goeth upon its belly and (a kind) that goeth upon two legs and (a kind) that goeth upon four. Allah createth what He will. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things. (45)

======

On top of this, you say that religion divides people...people divide as people do. Didn't you notice that every year the largest gathering of people to come together on the face of this earth for one purpose, to worship God? Usually 3-4 million, perhaps more. Rich, poor, black, white, tall, short, fat, thin, male, female. Dressed in two simple pieces of white cloth (or modest non revealing clothing for females). Didn't you notice???? What prevented you from noticing that? A ritual passed on to us by Abraham. The Hajj.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Holy scripture is important. No doubt. It's the moral groundwork for society as we know it.

The holy books teach a lot of sense and a lot of solid morals - They can't be removed from society, it wouldn't work.

I've always said, however, that the holy books were written for illiterate people at times of unrest and ignorance. Not to mention how many times it's been pulled apart and put back together - parts missing, parts added, parts misinterpreted.

Don't take the Holy Scripture as 100% truth - It's written by man and manipulated by man. But understand that a lot of what they teach is valuable.

Plus - it's full of prophecy and predictions - always an interesting read.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I see a bunch of mammals waxing poetic. We eat, poo, and fight off the environment just like other species. If you need some good advice, make yourself happy while not making any other animal unhappy. If that's not enough, try making other animals happy. There's religion/law/philosophy/peace stripped of government agencies.

If you can't figure out the how and why of life and the universe, it's pretty silly to invent something beyond physics and chemistry to explain it. Sure, there's money and control to be gained from such fairy tales. However, that game makes some animals happy at the expense of other animals. It also makes the "believer" insane, which spreads misery.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I really in joyed reading this I would love to belive many things .but for me ,
Imagination is amazing so the many books on religion .I belive are just that , yes I belive in the profets .but the poeple writing the books are like me they got very carried away ..from the truth .
its a lovely huge universe out there full of life just look in your garden how many life forms are there .
it is a nice thought "god" but I belive he was green lol sorry .
P's sorry for any spelling mistakes no hate ..I just wanted to try experience this site ...Instead of just reading . sorry for my ramble thanks josh

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I was hoping to find some truth in this thread but none of it makes any sense. God's light? Virtual world?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Peeple

"They" are TPTB; the Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks, Babylonians, Israelites, Romans, etc. up to the present day. They are the ones who dictate the major events that happen in order to keep us in line.

Okay. (nods friendly and walks away)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

very true words.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Truth depends on who's looking at it and what intent they have in listening to it. This is my personal truth, if you don't agree then that's perfectly fine with me.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ecumenists in ecstatic 3rm.info... mother their...
edit on 27/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Would calling the Universe, life, God's most greatest and divine a virtual game be insulting to the creator's will or whim?

Thats like saying man was the first creation, when really Satan was the first angel. And man considers itself God greatest creation, no wonder Satans gotta a bone to pick.

edit on 27-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It's not a game, I put virtual in quotations. It is holographic, not virtual. I was only drawing a parallel between the virtual worlds we see today and the holographic universe.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I was merely joking, but many say life is a game to be played, so play it before it play you, or so thought. Maybe the universe is holographic, and in other ways, maybe its not. I've looked into myself for a long time, only to find multiples of thought, that become smaller and smaller, and eventually become a sum or manifestation if you will, but within the constraints of the mind.

I've seen the bright tunnel of light that many refer, without having to come close to death at all. And I've seen the things that a lot of hope and fear are based of where the religions like to use to lead the sheep to the slaughter.

As for science being based off light, I'd prefer to see the light as being a personification of Hope more or less. Where as ancient man, had the hope to protect themselves and loved ones from wild beasts that are twice or three their stature, and this believe led to ideas where a bright light just flickered over their head.

Or was it the hope that Sun would shining tomorrow and they would live to see it again and again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join