It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if aliens are just human...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If aliens end up being humans from the past thay spread out to other planets and populated those new worlds and there are no other types of aliens besides human then I'm going to be.pissed and very disappointed... But if there were other aliens... Then atleast ill have those stories to read about, sad if I don't meet an alien but... I guess ill have stories to read...

How about all of you? How would you feel if aliens just turn out to be just humans that were sent to different planets to spread the human race?...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev
How about all of you? How would you feel if aliens just turn out to be just humans that were sent to different planets to spread the human race?...

I'd feel just fine, although I would tend to think that they're not human beings specifically from the past. More like they're unhinged in time, coming from neither the past nor the future.

However, I don't think that aliens are going to "turn out" to be any one simple thing like that. And probably nothing as simple as flesh-and-blood creatures flying around in metallic ships.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

…there are no other types of aliens besides human then I'm going to be.pissed and very disappointed…

There are only about 20 million species and counting here, alone.

Only human.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

think thats bad ... how you think they'd feel .. comin back home to their brothers and sisters, and findin the geourgous planet has been raped of its life and blood that we label as natural 'resources' ... and see their brothers and sisters are nowhere near as techy advanced as them, cos we suppress it from our selves, and repress ourselves, and kill and rape ourselves .. etc etc yaddda yadda ... you know how the list goes ...

pfft ... id prob turn the craft around and say i was adopted by humans, but am really a splinkto from the planet splinktonite ...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There are a lot older species in the universe, most related to the kinds of life-forms that survived long enough to evolve in primordial environments on other, earlier planets. The Reptoids evolved from Reptiles, which are hardy and tough, with a very hard skin that could withstand everything from weather to bombardment of cosmic particles. Even today, alligators have "antibiotic blood." (They evolved into upright, intelligent humanoid forms, and today tend to be bullies and overbearing conquerors.)

Insectoids also evolved early, mainly due to their incredible reproductive abilities: no disaster could wipe all of them out as they continued to evolve. They too evolved into the "perfect" humanoid form. (Today they don't like mammalians, and are behind the abductions. Possibly involved with the Nazis before/during WWII, today they are usually seen as shape-shifted blonde/blue-eyed, representing the Nazi "ideal Aryan race.")

These very early species survived and evolved. They were the first to achieve the "perfect" humanoid body, walking upright with free hands and opposable thumbs, and stereo-scopic vision.

So the rest of the intelligent beings in the universe didn't evolve from us - we evolved from them, as ET visitors tinkered with our DNA at different times for their own purposes, helping us evolve from the Great Apes into the proven "perfect" form as humanoids.

For proof, here is an account (never publicized) about how we recently excavated an ET-craft in another country, that crashed landed during our dinosaur era - and the operators were small humanoids:

www.serpo.org...
VERY ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS WHO CRASH-LANDED IN OUR DINOSAUR ERA
edit on 22-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

There are a lot older species in the universe, most related to the kinds of life-forms that survived long enough to evolve in primordial environments on other, earlier planets. The Reptoids evolved from Reptiles, which are hardy and tough. (Today, in intelligent form, they tend to be overbearing conquerors.)

Insectoids also evolved early, mainly due to their incredible reproductive abilities: no disaster could wipe all of them out as they continued to evolve. (Today they don't like mammalians, and are behind the abductions.)

These very early species survived and evolved. They were the first to achieve the "perfect" humanoid body, walking upright with free hands and opposable thumbs, and stereo-scopic vision.

So the rest of the intelligent beings in the universe didn't evolve from us - we evolved from them, as ET visitors tinkered with our DNA at different times for their own purposes, helping us evolve from the Great Apes into the proven "perfect" form as humanoids.

For proof, here is an account (never publicized) about how we excavated an ET-craft that crashed landed during our dinosaur era, and the operators were small humanoids:

www.serpo.org...
VERY ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS WHO CRASH-LANDED IN OUR DINOSAUR ERA

Did you just link serpo?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

…there are no other types of aliens besides human then I'm going to be.pissed and very disappointed…

There are only about 20 million species and counting here, alone.

Only human.
well ok I know there's different speices like dogs. Bugs. And so on but I mean the domanant race of their planets... I expect different "animals".. creatures, but the ruling speices all be human or humanoid? ...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

why not like us or very similar to us? Carbon is abundant after all ...

you would be disappointing? omg if they originated here think of the millions of years of history we can finally get right .. would be awesome imho..

Q

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

think thats bad ... how you think they'd feel .. comin back home to their brothers and sisters, and findin the geourgous planet has been raped of its life and blood that we label as natural 'resources' ... and see their brothers and sisters are nowhere near as techy advanced as them, cos we suppress it from our selves, and repress ourselves, and kill and rape ourselves .. etc etc yaddda yadda ... you know how the list goes ...

pfft ... id prob turn the craft around and say i was adopted by humans, but am really a splinkto from the planet splinktonite ...
well that's a good response
would suck to see what u left behind didn't turn out so well... Should have stayed and helped

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Yes, I did link to Serpo. The have deep insider contacts, and I've verified their information thru other sources. It's a messy site, in terms of info organization. But I find their information to be very credible.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel

you would be disappointing? omg if they originated here think of the millions of years of history we can finally get right .. would be awesome imho..

Q
ok ya they can tell us the earths history that we don't remember ... That's if they even know it them selves, cool humans r out there but if all or most aliens r humans or humanoid like in almost every single movie or show or anime or comic... That'll be dissappointing... The universe isn't very creative

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What we call aliens could be just about anything. There could be an advanced race of beings living on earth or in a cloaked ship in space. Just look at the advancements we have made in the last hundred years, what if a civilization had a thousand years.

They could be an advanced race from the past that has learned time travel. They could be an advanced race, us, from the future that learned time travel. Being that they don't interfere much, makes it more feasible that they would be from the future.

They could be a bunch of brilliant scientists that went somewhere and built underground cities with small communities above ground. Their labs and research is done underground and they can cloak their activity from the rest of us. If this is the case, they could influence our governments without repercussion and if their technology is extremely advanced, they could destroy us if they want or could render our weapons unusable. These people would not want to control the world, an advanced human race would not want that. But the leaders of many countries would love that.

There may not be any of this, just secret crafts made by special interests of the powerful governments. Way advanced over the rest of the private sector with technology we cannot comprehend.

The possibilities are many, these are just a few. Then there is the possibility that anyone who thinks they saw something is crazy or drank too much. But the number of people who have seen strange crafts is high, we only hear of a few. Also many people walk around in a stupor. They have been conditioned to focus only on what they are doing by the governments and don't want to rock the boat and be called nuts if they do see something. Self blindness is an option, being ignorant is what most people want to be.

So do these strange ships exist? I don't know, I haven't seen any around but that does not mean they don't exist, it only means I have not seen any. When I do see something that I cannot explain, I will tell others on ATS but will probably not mention it in my own community.

Good thread, revealing one of the options. S&F

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They're not. Though in a sense some are. Time itself doesn't exist as we think and we're rendering a shared experience, creating a touchable realistic hologram out of the data of the universe as our soul body seems to be playing it like a dvd player and we all bought the same dvd. Or were forced to. Thats what I believe. And it explains some experiences that I've had in ufology, the concrete pirate or maintenance group of various greys, human types, and the other types that I didn't see but remember and had projected as images in my mind. Feline, reptilian and mantis.

They're not from here. There are ancient extraterrestrials, who colonized or hijacked and left their imprint on here for us. And some who always watch over and try to keep us growing up and safe. Or if its that we have forgotten home and allowed our consciousness trapped in smaller boxes, to remind us when we start the journey to seek to raise our thoughts improve behavior, and remember home, to aim to go home.

We all come from there. I recall in soul, Mars, and Lyra, and the time period between our colony on mars being depopulated with a huge flood on earth at the same time, in a war, that felt like a remembering a camping trip only a year ago though I was aware this was many many thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of years ago, and it when this wall inside crumpled and I knew, remembered, the time difference was the hardest to deal with, felt nauseas for a week as I tried to adjust to the close feel of both times.

But was also aware that I'd come in somehow a long time ago even to my soul in the journey at the Lyra workstation, thats how I see them, and that that was a war and depopulation event and exodus as well. And the long journey from there to here, was via a few other places that are kept from me, and the planet is crumpled in the asteroid belt that seemed to be a human planet. That we have a dominating enemy group that constantly hijacks our realms and perception and depopulates us. And its not nice.

The other steps, that are kept from me, tie into the other side of the time, future steps, and what I call Future family, because I feel it inside, and was actually told during an encounter that this as the past, ie if I were to perceive a linear journey with my lifetimes then I went from a future to the past workstation called earth 20th/21st century.

Some of them involved those I recognize even as family here, in Future or Fuller form, and have a strong longing for Home and my Family.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Q
ok ya they can tell us the earths history that we don't remember ... That's if they even know it them selves, cool humans r out there but if all or most aliens r humans or humanoid like in almost every single movie or show or anime or comic... That'll be dissappointing... The universe isn't very creative

It would be the most important discovery ever .. goodbye religion

they have also left the planet and returned , we are approaching the time when we need to start looking further afield for resources and habitats, their knowledge sure would be of enormous help about now.

Q

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If aliens end up being humans from the past thay spread out to other planets and populated those new worlds and there are no other types of aliens besides human then I'm going to be.pissed and very disappointed...

Most likely, if life had one genesis (the life that became humans), then it probably had other geneses. Even if the genesis of life is rare, the universe is a big enough place that it almost surely happened many times.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Not necessarily.

I may not be a religious person, but I'm sure there are people who feel that there was a supreme creator of the universe who created the whole universe -- including aliens. That supreme creator could even be something like the Judeo/Christian/Muslim God who has some sort of "heavenly" place all of the universe's sentient beings go when they die.

The discovery that you mentioned wouldn't necessarily preclude that.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Not necessarily.

I may not be a religious person, but I'm sure there are people who feel that there was a supreme creator of the universe who created the whole universe -- including aliens. That supreme creator could even be something like the Judeo/Christian/Muslim God who has some sort of "heavenly" place all of the universe's sentient beings go when they die.

The discovery that you mentioned wouldn't necessarily preclude that.

Whilst you are correct to point out that Religion over the centuries has always adapted to somehow fit in to the forward thinking theories, I think if we could prove humans were here millions of years ago and then left the planet .. that would sorta blow every single text and book out of the water RE: Creationism / Genesis etc. If they wish to alter the story again if this ever happens then that's up to the followers to believe , I just point out it would debunk permanently most of their outlandish claims.

To say that intelligent design is possible but on a mass scale is also ok in my book , just not in any form that is currently displayed on our planet. and its that context i refer to this event causing the end of Religion.

Q
edit on 22/1/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: Added additional thoughts

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes. I just agree

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yes, I did link to Serpo. The have deep insider contacts, and I've verified their information thru other sources. It's a messy site, in terms of info organization. But I find their information to be very credible.

If you find that to be credible, I've got an incredible investment opportunity for you.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

If you find that to be credible, I've got an incredible investment opportunity for you.

Does it have anything to do with a bridge spanning the East River linking two of the boroughs of New York City?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join