It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if aliens are just human...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm into Swedenborg lately and this thread came up right after I read something he wrote pertaining to this topic. I wasn't going to add it to this discussion because it's kind of out there, but now that the subject is skewing towards the creationist implications, I figure why the heck not.

I can paste the exact text if anyone wants, but since it's wordy I'll just paraphrase for now.

Basically, the Universe is teeming with planets inhabited by humans. That's what it was created for. God puts humans on all these planets because the Universe/Heaven is infinite and even trillions of earths full of humans dying and becoming spirits isn't enough to satisfy the infinite. The people of other planets can look somewhat different, like the average height, skin color, etc. They usually have vastly different psychology and cultures. This variety is part of the bigger plan. But they are human.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel

originally posted by: saiyankev

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel
a reply to: saiyankev

why not like us or very similar to us? Carbon is abundant after all ...

you would be disappointing? omg if they originated here think of the millions of years of history we can finally get right .. would be awesome imho..

Q
ok ya they can tell us the earths history that we don't remember ... That's if they even know it them selves, cool humans r out there but if all or most aliens r humans or humanoid like in almost every single movie or show or anime or comic... That'll be dissappointing... The universe isn't very creative

It would be the most important discovery ever .. goodbye religion

they have also left the planet and returned , we are approaching the time when we need to start looking further afield for resources and habitats, their knowledge sure would be of enormous help about now.

Q

Actually, it wouldn't be goodbye religion. It would be a new religion. In fact, the Church of ET is already in full swing. Frightening.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: draknoir2

Yes, I did link to Serpo. The have deep insider contacts, and I've verified their information thru other sources. It's a messy site, in terms of info organization. But I find their information to be very credible.

If you find that to be credible, I've got an incredible investment opportunity for you.

Does it have anything to do with a bridge spanning the East River linking two of the boroughs of New York City?

No, that's already been sold. This is swamp land, complete with swamp gas UFOS.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior
I'm into Swedenborg lately and this thread came up right after I read something he wrote pertaining to this topic. I wasn't going to add it to this discussion because it's kind of out there, but now that the subject is skewing towards the creationist implications, I figure why the heck not.

I can paste the exact text if anyone wants, but since it's wordy I'll just paraphrase for now.

Basically, the Universe is teeming with planets inhabited by humans. That's what it was created for. God puts humans on all these planets because the Universe/Heaven is infinite and even trillions of earths full of humans dying and becoming spirits isn't enough to satisfy the infinite. The people of other planets can look somewhat different, like the average height, skin color, etc. They usually have vastly different psychology and cultures. This variety is part of the bigger plan. But they are human.

I'll believe humans were created like puffed wheat (ie. shot out of canons) before I believe in the Abrahamic monster god.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Considering the material universe may have been created by a more advanced astral universe it would make sense to me that humans would populate the the material universe, however there would in my opinion be various types of creations far different than what we would consider human.

Just like there are many different forms of life on earth, so too would there be many different forms of life on other material planets in theuniverse.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Considering the material universe may have been created by a more advanced astral universe it would make sense to me that humans would populate the the material universe, however there would in my opinion be various types of creations far different than what we would consider human.

Just like there are many different forms of life on earth, so too would there be many different forms of life on other material planets in theuniverse.

When you say created do you mean imagined into existence as in mentally manifested into material form (ie. thought forms)? Or are you suggesting that our existence is entirely imaginary? What is the form of this advanced astral universe to which you refer? Is it a being? Pure mind? What? If it's pure mind, are we not part of it rather than a creation of it and, thus, separate and distinct from it?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

When you say created do you mean imagined into existence as in mentally manifested into material form (ie. thought forms)? Or are you suggesting that our existence is entirely imaginary? What is the form of this advanced astral universe to which you refer? Is it a being? Pure mind? What? If it's pure mind, are we not part of it rather than a creation of it and, thus, separate and distinct from it?

Lolz the big bang is how we were created.

As to the astral universe look into the autobiography of a yogi they go into detail about it, wether you believe it or not is totally up to you.
www.crystalclarity.com...
As far as the astral universe, its said to be just as real as this one and capable of manipulating the physical universe with impunity, however the physical is unable to manipulate the astral. So they can come here manifest, touch us and explain things then bleep back to thier universes, but we cant touch them, thier worlds of beings are most like the Q's from Star Trek. . . .

edit on 22-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I agree that in this kind of theory there would of course be animals, plants, etc in addition to humans. But they may be the same or similar to the other life forms on our planet. Because, I think that for this philosophy to hold a deep meaning, everything in the material world would be symbolic of something in the spiritual realm, and we may have these same symbols on all of our planets.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

As to the astral universe look into the autobiography of a yogi they go into detail about it, wether you believe it or not is totally up to you.
As far as the astral universe, its said to be just as real as this one and capable of manipulating the physical universe with impunity, however the physical is unable to manipulate the astral. So they can come here manifest, touch us and explain things then bleep back to thier universes, but we cant touch them, thier worlds of beings are most like the Q's from Star Trek. . . .

If I want to know about something you said I should read a book or look at a video? Presumably you read the book and looked at the video yet are unable to explain that which you said. My question was about YOUR claims and what YOU meant by them. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

If I want to know about something you said I should read a book or look at a video? Presumably you read the book and looked at the video yet are unable to explain that which you said. My question was about YOUR claims and what YOU meant by them. Oh well.

Well dont read the whole book, just look at the section I showed in the link, and the vid is an example of how I think astral abilities work. What I am saying is everything has a cause, and in my opinion the astral universes most likely created the physical universes.

"There are many astral planets, teeming with astral beings," Master began. "The inhabitants use astral planes, or masses of light, to travel from one planet to another, faster than electricity and radioactive energies.

"The astral universe, made of various subtle vibrations of light and color, is hundreds of times larger than the material cosmos. The entire physical creation hangs like a little solid basket under the huge luminous balloon of the astral sphere. Just as many physical suns and stars roam in space, so there are also countless astral solar and stellar systems. Their planets have astral suns and moons, more beautiful than the physical ones. The astral luminaries resemble the aurora borealis-the sunny astral aurora being more dazzling than the mild-rayed moon-aurora. The astral day and night are longer than those of earth.

"The astral world is infinitely beautiful, clean, pure, and orderly. There are no dead planets or barren lands. The terrestrial blemishes-weeds, bacteria, insects, snakes-are absent. Unlike the variable climates and seasons of the earth, the astral planets maintain the even temperature of an eternal spring, with occasional luminous white snow and rain of many-colored lights. Astral planets abound in opal lakes and bright seas and rainbow rivers.

[snipped]

edit on 1.25.2015 by Kandinsky because: Snipped large quote

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You're welcome to your belief, of course: ""Among the fallen dark angels expelled from other worlds, friction and war take place with lifetronic bombs or mental mantric3 vibratory rays. These beings dwell in the gloom-drenched regions of the lower astral cosmos, working out their evil karma. "

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

If you believe that, you are a speciesist.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join