It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black LIves Matter - Protesters force diversion of ambulance carrying badly injured man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
Genius protestors block an ambulance carrying a badly injured 83-year old man from getting directly to a hospital. The man was involved in a serious car accident, and had to be taken to a different city.

The protestors were part of the "Black Lives Matter" group in Boston.

The Boston contingent of Black Lives Matter said in a statement that the protest was intended "to confront white complacency in the systemic oppression of black people in Boston."

If somebody dies because they stop an ambulance, how many people will get charged with murder? Does anybody buy their claim that they believe "All lives matter?"

www.wcvb.com...

That's the problem of all public protests and marches though. We always run that risk.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

This seemed like a hassle for everyone with no outcome except for alot of angry people.

I got stopped in a protest years ago in nz. I don't even know what they were protesting about and couldn't really care at the time and even now. Why don't I care is because these wankers made me sit in a hot car for 4hours.
They are trying to sell a idea to the public, be salesmen, knock on the door politely and you may get let in. Don't kick the door in and not expect to be told to f$$k off.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Genius protestors block an ambulance carrying a badly injured 83-year old man from getting directly to a hospital. The man was involved in a serious car accident, and had to be taken to a different city.

The Boston contingent of Black Lives Matter said in a statement that the protest was intended "to confront white complacency in the systemic oppression of black people in Boston."

If somebody dies because they stop an ambulance, how many people will get charged with murder? Does anybody buy their claim that they believe "All lives matter?"

www.wcvb.com...

Wasn't it just yesterday that you posted a comment about how the protests had stopped and everybody was back to getting along because "99.9%" of people get along and work together just fine?

And then I posted a link about a protest 3 days ago in grand central station in NYC you ignored it completely.

Yea...I feel like that happened.

For sure.

The number of protests and protesters is a comparative spec of dust in the big scheme of things. They're blocking 1000's of people who get along with each other from getting to work.

Yea, except that's not what you said yesterday dude

It's exactly what I said yesterday.

I said the 99.9% of everybody in the U.S. gets along. There were 2 protests in the news.

What are you talking about? Do you have a point to make about this thread?

Why are my posts so important to you?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

www.wcvb.com...

That's the problem of all public protests and marches though. We always run that risk.

No. Only when protesters forcibly block freeways is there the risk of blocking an ambulance from getting to a hospital.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

www.wcvb.com...

No. Only when protesters forcibly block freeways is there the risk of blocking an ambulance from getting to a hospital.

Yes. Many protests do that and take that form, blocking streets, sure not all, and most are planned out to avoid issues but....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

www.wcvb.com...

Wasn't it just yesterday that you posted a comment about how the protests had stopped and everybody was back to getting along because "99.9%" of people get along and work together just fine?

And then I posted a link about a protest 3 days ago in grand central station in NYC you ignored it completely.

Yea...I feel like that happened.

For sure.

The number of protests and protesters is a comparative spec of dust in the big scheme of things. They're blocking 1000's of people who get along with each other from getting to work.

Yea, except that's not what you said yesterday dude

It's exactly what I said yesterday.

I said the 99.9% of everybody in the U.S. gets along. There were 2 protests in the news.

What are you talking about? Do you have a point to make about this thread?

Why are my posts so important to you?

Actually what you said was "where are the protests now? Everybody is back to getting along."

And then a day later, after that comment, you're posting about....gasp! Protests!

Don't turn it around on me. All I did was point out a pretty glaring inconsistency.

Seriously, don't try and turn it around me dude. Thanks

ETA: oh yea, I forgot about the part where somebody disagreed with you and you demanded numbers and stats, but then ignored requests to provide same for how you arrived at "99.9%". Silly me

edit on 16-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Eta

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh noes! Criticism of people who happen to be black?? That is just wrong.

Hasn't anyone told you about Executive Order #2844396001993857728299466372?
"Any discussion of criminal, unethical, immoral, or otherwise questionable behavior perpetrated by an African American person is VERBOTEN!!"

You sicken me, you racist. Take your rational thoughts and unbiased judgement somewhere else!

And don't even think about suggesting a behavioral pattern...unless you are talking about those dirty Jews!

For the reader's sake, I hope my sarcasm was obvious.
edit on 16-1-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No protesters have the right to block roads and emergency traveling. Nor kids coming home from school. Someone rushing to get to their important medicine before the banks or pharmacies close.

Protesting is important and I truly wish more people would do it and not just for some issues, but for many different issues that touch all races as well. But, there has to be rules as well.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I think that's why these 'protests' spark such backlash. Asbolutely nothing positive is being accomplished, because those who might otherwise support the cause are the ones being targeted.

Several of these groups have openly stated that their goal is to disrupt and cause enough damage to get noticed. The question is are they doing it just for the hell of it, or because they are such imbeciles as to believe it will garner sympathy from the public?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

Cant make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.....this is a duplicate of your other troll thread is it?
Your consistent with your own little propaganda campaign aren't you?

No, this is a SEPARATE INCIDENT of these moronic protestors blocking a road and an ambulance having to divert.

As to the bolded statement, you are an ignorant tool. If you think these stupid protestors have a right to KILL OTHER COMPLETELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY INNOCENT PEOPLE to protest a PERCEIVED injustice (the whole 93 out of 100 black murder victims are murdered by other blacks thing, you know) then you are truly lost and it's a good damn thing you aren't a decision maker.

If someone dies as a result of any of these protests, they all need to be charged with manslaughter, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

www.wcvb.com...

Yes. Many protests do that and take that form, blocking streets, sure not all, and most are planned out to avoid issues but....

No. That is why you are supposed to get a permit to protest, specifically to avoid issues like this.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The world sucks. That's my final answer.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

That is just what they are doing, and yes, because nothing else has seemed to change anything, I am all for them protesting where ever and when ever.

Nothing changes unless people stand up and force changes.
It is a pretty simple idea, and effective.

So you support protesters that might have murdered an old man because they are angry about false liberal propaganda. Got it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey protesters, use bulk mail to spread your message. The one's who don't care can throw away the mail and the one's who listen to it won't affect society. This has been a public service announcement from LOST ™.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Twist it however you want, I am not for anyone dieing.

What I am saying is that when people feel there is no one listening,
they will do these types of protests to get people to listen.
Negative attention is better than no attention at all.

I understand where they are coming from, that does not mean I want anyone to die.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is the new National Anthem.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

He is truly a desperate man who screams for change of any kind, even mindless destruction.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Lets be real here. Not saying that those don't matter but you can't sensationalize that so no your not going to hear it.

Alright i've had enough of the soap box. Later cookie.
edit on 16-1-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Protest is the final straw before revolution....I await the "Burning Man" and then we WILL have ours....
The people want it....the PTB want it and im sick of waiting for it.....bring it on....then Jamie, youll have a whole lot of other # to whine about ....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

He is truly a desperate man who screams for change of any kind, even mindless destruction.

I'm beyond desperate and almost to the point of not caring. That scares me about myself. When a cause that is true and just comes along, will I care? Do I care enough to make a difference? Can I make a difference? Can I create that just cause? I see the world spiraling out of control and I know it's always been bad. It was a little more hidden but it was still there. I honestly do not know what to do. I know I won't be protesting in the middle of the street. Maybe that's good enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join