It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black LIves Matter - Protesters force diversion of ambulance carrying badly injured man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: stirling
a reply to: Jamie1

Cant make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.....this is a duplicate of your other troll thread is it?
Your consistent with your own little propaganda campaign aren't you?

That old man neither asked to be made part of their protest nor did anything to them. So why should he have to suffer?

For all you know, he was black.

It's all peaceful protest until they kill someone. I'll bet you were all over the idea of indicting Chris Christie for Bridgegate, too.

It should be legal to run these d-bag protesters over in an emergency situation. I would be hard pressed not to step on the gas if I was late for work and they wouldn't move.
edit on 2015/1/16 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

So an effective means of protesting is to block traffic?

Shouldn't they be blocking the police from leaving their offices and parking garages? Blocking courthouses and courtrooms?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
All lives matter... including that injured man. Take your protest to the side of the road.. you'll get more viewers that way. Blocking roads is illegal.

PS- Why not protest in the neighborhoods where blacks are being killed on a daily basis? Do those black lives matter?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How they chose to do it is up to them.
I agree, there are much better ways to go about making changes and better places to protest,
and they are not being effective in the right places.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Glad someone said it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 013131p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: stirling

Stirling you seemed pretty balanced judging from your other posts. Are you going with the "two wrongs do make a right"' justification?

No I just think this is an agenda driven troll thread.....the discussion will serve to alienate the people from those who are trying to change things for the betterment of society......
Protest is the only avenue of change that is feasibly available to the people whos needs are currently not being met by the society they happen to live in.

So it's a troll thread because why again?

Because discussing the facts of what happened will cause reasonable people to come to their own conclusions, and you believe they will become alienated from those who are f***ing with normal people trying to get to work?

Maybe the protesters are the ones who are alienating people from their "cause" by doing what they're doing. Ever think of that?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure

originally posted by: Darkblade71

What cause do you think they are endearing the people to who they blocked from getting to work?

I don't think they are out to endear anyone, in fact, I think they WANT to cause disruption.
That is about the only way they will ever see any changes,
and that might not even work,
and that is what it is all about.
IMO

I was on the street today when the protesters disrupted the San Francisco BART (subway) system and marched up Market Street. I saw people hanging from light poles, shouting angrily and unintelligibly. I heard rap music (also unintelligible) being played loudly by people with boomboxes gesticulating angrily with pants belted down around their knees so they could hardy walk. I saw toilet paper being thrown into the trees. Meanwhile, all the commuters simply passed them by without much of a reaction or acknowledgement.

Unfortunately, no. Causing disruption to create social change is not really what it's about for many of the protesters. Causing a disruption simply because they can, or causing a disruption because they have a chip on the shoulder is what it's about for many. Before I get lambasted, I must say that there are some protesters who meet your description of trying to bring about change. But I see their numbers dwindling and the idiots (of any race) who always show up and spoil the party for everyone taking over. That's why, when the protests started in Ferguson, I was on the protesters side but as I hear see more, my perspective is gradually changing.

Imagine that. Rap music. (I use the word music loosely.) The easily lead lambs think this BS is on their side. They don't realize that yet again, they are being played like a harp in order for these "artists" (again, I use the word loosely) to make $$$$. So sad.

It was probably Tef Poe's crap. He is up to his eyeballs in stirring this particular s* pot. Of course, he wants to make himself relevant in order to sell his drivel. His words: "This ain't your Daddy's civil rights movement."

Folks, this is not going to go away. This is not going to remain peaceful. Our young blacks are being used to achieve an agenda, and they are going to be the ones hurt by all this racial divide. Look behind the scenes, people. Pull back the curtain and be amazed.
edit on 16-1-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2015 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: ketsuko

Cant make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.....this is a duplicate of your other troll thread is it?
Your consistent with your own little propaganda campaign aren't you?

That old man neither asked to be made part of their protest nor did anything to them. So why should he have to suffer?

For all you know, he was black.

It's all peaceful protest until they kill someone. I'll bet you were all over the idea of indicting Chris Christie for Bridgegate, too.

It should be legal to run these d-bag protesters over in an emergency situation. I would be hard pressed not to step on the gas if I was late for work and they wouldn't move.
I certainly wouldn't run down protesters if I was only late for work. I'm usually very punctual and one late arrival would be easily excused by my superiors. Now if it was a family member or close friend literally dying in my back seat, I very much doubt I'd allow the protesters to block my path. I'd be far too focused on getting them to a hospital as quickly as possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
All lives matter... including that injured man. Take your protest to the side of the road.. you'll get more viewers that way. Blocking roads is illegal.

PS- Why not protest in the neighborhoods where blacks are being killed on a daily basis? Do those black lives matter?

There were 6 murders in St. Louis in 24 hours a couple days ago.

Nobody is protesting that, or making a public outcry over it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

If I had someone in labor ... I'd think long and hard about mowing some people down if they didn't move. My husband has a coworker whose little boy is suffering serious special needs effects because of complications of conditions discovered right after his birth. No baby is being born in my backseat if I can avoid it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Since you are so well aware of all the ways this 'movement' will absolutely not achieve success, you must have some ideas on what they might be able to do to definitely achieve success. I think you should reach out to the leaders of the movement, and state your case for being assigned a co leader of the movement. They have a vision and goals perhaps you are aware of perhaps you are not. What would be your means to achieving their goals as co leader of their movement? And you do believe they are justified in having goals and having a movement right? Because if there was not even a seedling of justification in their movement, well than this story you have highlighted, according to your view, would be just as bad as anything they do, as their ideas are not justified to exist in any way. Of course you would prefer de coherent, dissonant ideas to exist far away from the 'greater' public.

So as I have sensed and brought up towards you before, something to which you did not respond; Is your worldly solution in regards to this social situation, for black people to sit down and shut up or talk amongst themselves and not bother anyone (which if you take obvious notice you will see, this solution is not about changing system or society, but changing black peoples thoughts and moods, i.e. you believe the world is perfect or good enough and they have nothing to complain about, there is nothing to change); Or; is there something about society that needs to be changed, besides black peoples anger and civil and discivil disobedience?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What is you beef against black people Jamie!? First of all Easton is about an hour away from Boston at least, if this guy was in such critical condition, why wasn't he flown by chopper? Anything to stir up hate and discontent! Honestly this racial crap is getting monotonous!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
Genius protestors block an ambulance carrying a badly injured 83-year old man from getting directly to a hospital. The man was involved in a serious car accident, and had to be taken to a different city.

The protestors were part of the "Black Lives Matter" group in Boston.

The Boston contingent of Black Lives Matter said in a statement that the protest was intended "to confront white complacency in the systemic oppression of black people in Boston."

If somebody dies because they stop an ambulance, how many people will get charged with murder? Does anybody buy their claim that they believe "All lives matter?"

www.wcvb.com...

Wasn't it just yesterday that you posted a comment about how the protests had stopped and everybody was back to getting along because "99.9%" of people get along and work together just fine?

And then I posted a link about a protest 3 days ago in grand central station in NYC you ignored it completely.

Yea...I feel like that happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So now you ask "what's it got to do with the topic" because you know the police have no right to refuse paramedics entry to someone gravely injured...

They do if the area isn't safe, otherwise you're just adding to the number of injured. You say this happened in you're neighborhood but are you certain it was just one guy? maybe he had a buddy hanging around.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It is so obvious what your agenda is...all threads are meant to show blacks are bad people.

Every single thread you have made ..has to do with blacks and how bad they are.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Genius protestors block an ambulance carrying a badly injured 83-year old man from getting directly to a hospital. The man was involved in a serious car accident, and had to be taken to a different city.

The Boston contingent of Black Lives Matter said in a statement that the protest was intended "to confront white complacency in the systemic oppression of black people in Boston."

If somebody dies because they stop an ambulance, how many people will get charged with murder? Does anybody buy their claim that they believe "All lives matter?"

www.wcvb.com...

Wasn't it just yesterday that you posted a comment about how the protests had stopped and everybody was back to getting along because "99.9%" of people get along and work together just fine?

And then I posted a link about a protest 3 days ago in grand central station in NYC you ignored it completely.

For sure.

The number of protests and protesters is a comparative spec of dust in the big scheme of things. They're blocking 1000's of people who get along with each other from getting to work.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
It is so obvious what your agenda is...all threads are meant to show blacks are bad people.

Every single thread you have made ..has to do with blacks and how bad they are.

Can you please show me anywhere that I said blacks or anybody else are bad people?

I do believe that these protesters who claim all lives matter do things that show they really don't believe all lives matter.

I think all lives matter. How about you?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

It wasn't a siege it was a cleared out, cordoned off crime scene...

& not a murder scene that had to prevent damage to evidence the guy was still alive bleeding out on the floor...

Of course as soon as he passed away, paramedics were allowed in!

Did I mention what race he was?

I'd be called a race baiter if I did.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

www.wcvb.com...

For sure.

The number of protests and protesters is a comparative spec of dust in the big scheme of things. They're blocking 1000's of people who get along with each other from getting to work.

Yea, except that's not what you said yesterday dude

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join