It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black LIves Matter - Protesters force diversion of ambulance carrying badly injured man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
a reply to: Jamie1

Cant make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.....this is a duplicate of your other troll thread is it?

Your consistent with your own little propaganda campaign aren't you?

I agree this is full on race baiting at its worst just shamefull and dumb. . .

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
What is you beef against black people Jamie!? First of all Easton is about an hour away from Boston at least, if this guy was in such critical condition, why wasn't he flown by chopper? Anything to stir up hate and discontent! Honestly this racial crap is getting monotonous!

I agree its one race thread after another, someone clearly has a problem with race.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I bet these were not your average protestors.

Liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint. The handouts, revealed in tax filings from Soros's private foundation, were given to dozens of different groups which weighed in on the crisis. Organizers from professional groups in Washington, D.C., and New York were bussed into the Missouri town to co-ordinate messaging and lobby to news media to cover events using the billionaire's funding. The flood of donations were uncovered in an analysis of the latest tax return by Soros's Open Society Foundations by the Washington Times. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... national-protests.html#ixzz3P2aOx5DK Follow us:

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
It is so obvious what your agenda is...all threads are meant to show blacks are bad people.

Every single thread you have made ..has to do with blacks and how bad they are.

Ah and it seems people are calling you out about it too, I agree these black people are bad threads need to stop.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So it's a troll thread because why again?

Because a spades a spade and please don't ask me "What do you mean by a spade?"
I won't speak for anyone else here, but I find the substance of your threads and post insulting to the intelligence of the forum community. If you're really sincere about wanting to provoke intelligent thought about the subject matter you post about, do us all a favor and do away with the baiting and condescending drivel.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

So it's a troll thread because why again?

Because a spades a spade and please don't ask me "What do you mean by a spade?"
I won't speak for anyone else here, but I find the substance of your threads and post insulting to the intelligence of the forum community. If you're really sincere about wanting to provoke intelligent thought about the subject matter you post about, do us all a favor and do away with the baiting and condescending drivel.

Some people are just dumb . . . .

They have nothing better to do than race bait thread after thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Can you show me where I said anything unfair or derogatory about any race? Or a specific example maybe? Just one???

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Can you show me where I said anything unfair or derogatory about any race? Or a specific example maybe? Just one???

You should be smart enough to know what your doing when your doing it.

I dont need to point out the obvious thread after thread about black people.

This is a website that denies ignorance not leads people into the darkness of us vs them.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Exactly..why aren't the mods doing their job...it is obvious to anyone, what this persons agenda is.

Every thread Jaime1 has created is concerning "blacks".

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Exactly..why aren't the mods doing their job...it is obvious to anyone, what this persons agenda is.

Ill flag Jamie1 to the mods in hopes that another race thread doesnt pop up again.
This person has nothing better to do than race bait thread after thread.

I know right its rather tiresome.

Just imagine if someone thread after thread went after, global white crimes against humanity, europeans crimes, jewish crimes, german crimes, etc they would most likely get banned faster than open wound on the battle field.

I dont want to see another race baiting thread on this site so I suggest we flag the offenders and get rid of them, we cannot tolerate racial intolerance.

I am not ok with racism of any sort and these threads stink of it.
edit on 17-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Ill flag Jamie1 to the mods in hopes that another race thread doesnt pop up again.

Just imagine if someone thread after thread went after, global white crimes against humanity, europeans crimes, jewish crimes, german crimes, etc they would most likely get banned faster than open wound on the battle field.

I dont want to see another race baiting thread on this site so I suggest we flag the offenders and get rid of them, we cannot tolerate racial intolerance.

so why do the 2 of you even open Jamies threads if you hate them so much? - I know, off topic -but, I'm going to bed.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I have had threads deleted for less.

I ask the mods..why is this posters thread after thread not deleted or least warned?

I am also for equality for all...and yes my threads have consisted of "injustices of minorities", it is because as a Native American I feel what they go through.

It does not mean..I think the majority of white people are evil..nor do I feel white people have not had injustices done to them.

I just point out what I know.

edit on 17-1-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wilhelmina

so why do the 2 of you even open Jamies threads if you hate them so much? - I know, off topic -but, I'm going to bed.

Dude race baiting thread after thread is against the T&C of ATS everyone should know better.

Why look at a UFO page just to debunk it?

Because we have morals and see right from wrong, when someone propagates wrong they need to be called on it. Ignorance is catchy and shouldnt be promoted it is to be denied.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I have never starred anyone or any thing..but your post just said eveything I feel in a few sentences.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wilhelmina

Well, for me, it started off like, "meh, I can discuss this." and quickly devolved into, "ugh, another one!?" This, among other things, has made me suspicious of this members intentions.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
***ENOUGH***

Get back on the topic at hand, and stop discussing other members immediately. If you continue you will be subject to a posting ban.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Fine we cannot discuss a members obvious agenda..but they can continue the agenda.

This is to the topic...do people actually have to agree on what is protested before if is considered acceptable?

I am not just talking about race here...I am talking about issues?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: chuck258

Twist it however you want, I am not for anyone dieing.

What I am saying is that when people feel there is no one listening,
they will do these types of protests to get people to listen.
Negative attention is better than no attention at all.

I understand where they are coming from, that does not mean I want anyone to die.

How could they possibly feel as if no one is listening? Every news outlet in the country has been reporting on so called Police racism and bias. Everyone in the country knows White people and especially white cops are "racist" . I don't know what more they could possibly ask for. All they are doing now is making fools of themselves and someone is going to get hurt or killed, whether it be them when they get hit by a car for being on the middle of a #ing highway, or them blocking a fire truck or ambulance Luke this case, and when they do, I hope they are charged with manslaughter or negligent homicide.

They need to do it right or not do it at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I think people should have the right to assemble and protest without question. However, as I stated earlier in this thread, the protest should not be blocking traffic, its not helping anyone and is only causing problems and reflecting negatively on the protest.

Like I said, though, I am certain that no matter how this particular movement assembles it will draw critics from the "if all lives matter why not protest every single death that occurs" camp.
edit on Cam12Saturday4120155831Sat, 17 Jan 2015 00:41:58 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: chuck258

Twist it however you want, I am not for anyone dieing.

What I am saying is that when people feel there is no one listening,
they will do these types of protests to get people to listen.
Negative attention is better than no attention at all.

I understand where they are coming from, that does not mean I want anyone to die.

How could they possibly feel as if no one is listening? Every news outlet in the country has been reporting on so called Police racism and bias. Everyone in the country knows White people and especially white cops are "racist" . I don't know what more they could possibly ask for. All they are doing now is making fools of themselves and someone is going to get hurt or killed, whether it be them when they get hit by a car for being on the middle of a #ing highway, or them blocking a fire truck or ambulance Luke this case, and when they do, I hope they are charged with manslaughter or negligent homicide.

They need to do it right or not do it at all.

I get your point. Yes, I may have been a part of this...unintentionally, I never meant to say the majority or all white people are racist.

I meant to say that people of color are treated differently by police than some white people.

I am sure that this protest is about that..but like everything..it is being blown out of proportion by the media...by saying we are saying all white people are majority are racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join