It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pre-crime' NSA & Now Police Departments Making Minority Report 'Pre-crime' a Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliian

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Arresting you for commiting a crime you havent commited just yet.

Oh, great!

So, does that mean we get to arrest politicians as soon as they announce their intention to run for office?

I seriously doubt it, see pre crime is for us and not them.

Its another piece of the us vs them puzzle we need to put together so we can make them into us.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Why does this not even make sense? The majority of terrorist plots are government sponsored.

Given this, what is this algorithm/metric really suppose to be capturing?
Answer: Crimes and plotters against the government. When this metric catches people the government wants while still allowing the false flag terrorism they use to manipulate the sheep it will begin to be painfully obvious.

Maybe by then the pre-crime detection will start going after verbal disinters and critics so that the sheep can remain in a cozy sheep-like state. Red pill or blue pill, anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This video, is an example of bad reporting - using correlation as causation.

1. Video states that after using Federal grant money to buy cameras crime dropped
2. Crime doesn't drop because there are cameras anymore than cops stop beating the s#!t out of people when there are cameras present.

Crime drops because there is a decrease in the criminal population. Now, it could be that they moved because of the cameras. It would be interesting to dig into the statistics of this report for that specific community. Given crime has been dropping all over the country (and cameras aren't involved) it's dubious reporting at best.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

This video, is an example of bad reporting - using correlation as causation.

1. Video states that after using Federal grant money to buy cameras crime dropped

2. Crime doesn't drop because there are cameras anymore than cops stop beating the s#!t out of people when there are cameras present.

Crime drops because there is a decrease in the criminal population. Now, it could be that they moved because of the cameras. It would be interesting to dig into the statistics of this report for that specific community. Given crime has been dropping all over the country (and cameras aren't involved) it's dubious reporting at best.

Cameras wont stop police from kicking someones arse, who you gonna tell. . . . The police?
Who is looking at the camera footage. . . The police?

They must be laughing thier arses off as they seem to be above the law, serving as judge, jury, and executioner should they deem you fit to be executed.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just keep in mind you dont need to do anything to just get locked up, if its pre crime no you didnt do the crime but you gotta do the time.

edit on 23-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wonder if the American people are ok with this.

Imagine if you got arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, what would the charge even be?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Lets start implementing this tech in congress first to see what happens.

Maybe politicians could be scanned daily and 5 times during debates.
edit on 49131America/ChicagoMon, 26 Jan 2015 19:49:06 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Lets start implementing this tech in congress first to see what happens.

Maybe politicians could be scanned daily.

Thats the problem with this tech its only for we the people not the government or police forces. . . . .

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thats the problem with this tech its only for we the people not the government or police forces. . . . .

OH, so its business as usual.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

OH, so its business as usual.

Yep do as I say not as I do kinda is my guess. . . .

Who is watching the watchers . . . No one of course!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
LOL at anyone who has given their real life identities to google facebook or SKYNET.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
LOL at anyone who has given their real life identities to google facebook or SKYNET.

Like they dont already know who everyone is lolz. . . .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
IIRC, my first day online was sometime in 1999. Strangely enough, there were already people back then who saw all of this coming. I just thought they were crazy and paranoid.

Ironically, the tool that is being used to inform people about this (the internet) is the same tool that will be used against them. There has never been anything with more power to essentially "read your mind" than the internet that is rising all around us.

If monitoring what sites you visit and what you download wasn't enough, "like buttons" and "social media" certainly will allow them to find a category to put you in. Probably automatically.

And this is just the beginning. We didn't see Facebook coming before it was here. I mean, some people obviously knew there would be something but no one really knew what it would be. What's next? Whatever it is, it will be worse than Facebook, worse than tracking cookies, worse than anything that has come before (because if it wasn't even more invasive, they wouldn't need it).

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wonder if there are some forces out there seeding crime to pre crime sorta home grown criminals literaly. . . .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

How is pre-crime even ok at all?

They will liken it to vaccines: a preventative measure for the safety of society.
LoL

As to the thread title even mentioning a Tom Cruise movie; this proves that the system is working perfectly up to standard.

Long term conditioning won, we lost.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

How is pre-crime even ok at all?

They will liken it to vaccines: a preventative measure for the safety of society.

LoL

As to the thread title even mentioning a Tom Cruise movie; this proves that the system is working perfectly up to standard.

Long term conditioning won, we lost.

I would have to agree with you, and what did the people do?

Did they even protest?. . . NO
Just roll on over and let the pre crime begin!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Just be ready to have them come up to you like um your under arrest for um nothing intent to commit a crime, although you didnt do it we think you may have so um your under arrest.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So I wonder if you would be able to defend yourself in a court of law if you were arrested for precrime?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join