It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pre-crime' NSA & Now Police Departments Making Minority Report 'Pre-crime' a Reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thats right folks pre-crime may be comming to a street corner near you. Hell there may even eventually be a global network of precrime, who knows?

Anyways reguardless of whats to come pre crime is here to stay!

Now what is pre- crime?
Arresting you for commiting a crime you havent commited just yet.

That means to me that they think you may be thinking of commiting a crime, so you get arrested even if you havent done anything wrong in real life, or what we know to be reality.

So um yeah thats not cool in my opinion.
Thoughts of crimes shouldnt be considered as real crimes, it boggels my mind to think about it.

Skelotor Feels Great Joy At The Start Of Pre-Crime!

edit on 14-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Boy am I in trouble!

link   
Phillip K Dick would be rolling in his grave if he weren't actually just a decommissioned replicant.
edit on 14-1-2015 by TheArrow because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
Well that just sucks. How will we all survive without the crooked politicians, bankers and elites who molest, kill, bomb and steal from their citizens when they all get arrested.. I mean after all if it works we'd have no government left. Right? RIGHT?
edit on 14-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

More pre-crime by police departments, look out for those algorithms, they may getcha!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh damn, I'm in huge trouble too because my entire life is pre-crime. Verge of crime even. Especially in traffic. Especially fervent and constant thoughts of cellphonacide.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Thats right folks pre-crime may be comming to a street corner near you.

Pre-crime is already a thing in the US. A victim has to be present for a crime to have taken place, we have many laws already to "prevent" crime.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Of course pre crime only applies to civilians. If people in authority were ever subjected to this (which will never happen) if their "criminal" thoughts are released, they'll just say it was "hypothetical" "conjecture" "misquoted"...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
LOL * Mr John Smith, We have reason to believe you were intended to make a trip to tailand so that you could start up an underaged sex ring. We also have reasons to believe that you intended to turn yourself into a weapon by injecting yourself with every disease known to man. We also have reason to believe that since you are blood doner. That in the near future you will use this disease plot you thought up in order to infect yourself and start what you described in this 4chan post as * A pandamic*. It is also stated in the transcript of the post that You also intended on assassinating every world leader. Which in the current residence of the United Stated the leader here is Obama. So you are also being charged with Treason. Mr Johns i hope you take these alligations seriously, because you are expected to defend yourself in court.

If you miss your court date you will be hunted by Dog the bounty hunter.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In the future, pre-crime won't be something you worry about if you make above a certain income level.

I hope I'm wrong though...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It's true even in todays society. So its not like some distant future.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How is pre-crime even ok at all?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Arresting you for commiting a crime you havent commited just yet.

Oh, great!

So, does that mean we get to arrest politicians as soon as they announce their intention to run for office?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sobriety checkpoints. You get pulled over just because you are on that road. No probable cause, just proximity. IF you haven't been drinking, you can go on your merry way. If you have, you get arrested.

Try buying a one day round trip airline ticket with cash. See what happens. For those of you who don't know, you will get on your plane and fly away but your cash wont. Your money will be arrested as suspect in drug trafficking. Since it cant defend itself it is taken into custody and you never see it again.

You are driving down the road in your brand new Lotus when you get pulled over. The officer informs you that you were "behaving suspiciously for someone driving such an expensive automobile". He calls for a truck and your car gets seized and sold at auction with the money going to the police department. You are free to go and no charges will ever be filed against you. Its called highway interdiction.

Folks, pre-crime is already here and has been for quite some time.

edit on 14-1-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So instead of psychics they just use algorithms not cool at all.
This is all just so unbelievable like OMG lolz 1984 even.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Beware of Pre Crime Algorithms because they can getcha and catch ya like you were a pokemon!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Oh yeah get ready for your robot given ticket, via a drone comming to a town or city near you!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Precrime has been a thing in the US for a long time. To commit a crime you need to have a victim or atleast a law that's broken. However, if a crime can be labeled as a terrorist act law enforcement is allowed to arrest and prosecute you based on what they believe you would do in the future not what you've actually done. You can thank the NDAA for that one.

In addition to this we have had criminal conspiracy laws for a very long time now. The whole purpose behind those laws is so that if a person isn't acting alone law enforcement can intervene, and then charge and sentence you as if you actually committed the crime.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Precrime has been a thing in the US for a long time. To commit a crime you need to have a victim or atleast a law that's broken. However, if a crime can be labeled as a terrorist act law enforcement is allowed to arrest and prosecute you based on what they believe you would do in the future not what you've actually done. You can thank the NDAA for that one.
In addition to this we have had criminal conspiracy laws for a very long time now. The whole purpose behind those laws is so that if a person isn't acting alone law enforcement can intervene, and then charge and sentence you as if you actually committed the crime.

Sucks dont it, and the stupid thing is it only seems to apply to the civilians and non law enforcement officers.
Talk about above the law, its beyond reason. . . . Just plain unreeasonable to say the least. . . .

edit on 16-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Chicago Developing Pre-Crime to getcha!

This always gets me like. . . . Really!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join