It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This war on terrorism is bogus

First, it is clear the US authorities did little or nothing to pre-empt the events of 9/11. It is known that at least 11 countries provided advance warning to the US of the 9/11 attacks. Two senior Mossad experts were sent to Washington in August 2001 to alert the CIA and FBI to a cell of 200 terrorists said to be preparing a big operation (Daily Telegraph, September 16 2001). The list they provided included the names of four of the 9/11 hijackers, none of whom was arrested.

Whether you believe in an inside job or not the facts remain, the US and 11 other nations were well aware of a big attack coming but the US did nothing to prevent it.

Intelligence warnings

The 9/11 Commission Report states that "the 9/11 attacks were a shock, but they should not have come as a surprise. Islamic extremists had given plenty of warnings that they meant to kill Americans indiscriminately and in large numbers."[29]

The US administration, CIA and FBI received multiple prior warnings from foreign governments and intelligence services, including France, Germany, the UK, Israel, Jordan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Morocco and Russia.[5][31] The warnings varied in their level of detail, but all stated that they believed an Al-Qaeda attack inside the United States was imminent. British Member of Parliament Michael Meacher cites these warnings, suggesting that some of them must have been deliberately ignored.[32] Some of these warnings include the following:

March 2001 – Italian intelligence warns of an al-Qaeda plot in the United States involving a massive strike involving aircraft, based on their wiretap of al-Qaeda cell in Milan.

July 2001 – Jordanian intelligence told US officials that al-Qaeda was planning an attack on American soil, and Egyptian intelligence warned the CIA that 20 al-Qaeda Jihadists were in the United States, and that four of them were receiving flight training.

August 2001 – The Israeli Mossad gives the CIA a list of 19 terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future.

August 2001 – The United Kingdom is warned three times of an imminent al-Qaeda attack in the United States, the third specifying multiple airplane hijackings. According to the Sunday Herald, the report is passed on to President Bush a short time later.

September 2001 – Egyptian intelligence warns American officials that al-Qaeda is in the advanced stages of executing a significant operation against an American target, probably within the US.

After 9/11 the Bush administration said they never imagined terrorists would fly planes into buildings.

The Failure to Defend the Skies on 9/11

In his May 2003 testimony, Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta stated to the Independent Commission, “I don’t think we ever thought of an aircraft being used as a missile. We had no information of that nature at all.” [Norman Mineta Testimony, 5/23/03] FAA Administrator Jane Garvey said, “I was not aware of any information about (planes) being used as weapons that was credible.” [UPI, 5/22/03 (B)] Mineta and Garvey were merely repeating the same claims many Bush administration officials have made since 9/11.

Terrorists hijacking airliners goes together like peanut butter & jelly but the Bush administration wants us to believe no one ever thought of this. NORAD has done many exercises prior to 9/11 dealing with hijack planes and American airspace. Now NORAD didn't have drills that went down exactly as 9/11 but they definitely had drills of airliners being used as weapons. Bottom line is, while the Bush administration can play ignorant the fact is many, many warnings about a big attack were well received and not a god damn thing was done to stop it.

Let's fast forward to present day since 9/11. The US alone spends $250,000.00 a minute funding the wars in the Middle East and what have we accomplished? Are we any safer, and not just the US but the world? What progress has been made in the fight against terrorism?

Who has gained from the war on terrorism? Who & what has been lost from the war on terrorism?

So a simple question always needs to be asked, was the US run by a bunch of monkeys f****** a football on 9/11 or did they allow the attack to happen to pursue their Middle Eastern agenda?

This war on terrorism is bogus

We now know that a blueprint for the creation of a global Pax Americana was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice-president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), Jeb Bush (George Bush's younger brother) and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences, was written in September 2000 by the neoconservative think tank, Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says "while the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein."

The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document attributed to Wolfowitz and Libby which said the US must "discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role". It refers to key allies such as the UK as "the most effective and efficient means of exercising American global leadership". It describes peacekeeping missions as "demanding American political leadership rather than that of the UN". It says "even should Saddam pass from the scene", US bases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain permanently... as "Iran may well prove as large a threat to US interests as Iraq has". It spotlights China for "regime change", saying "it is time to increase the presence of American forces in SE Asia".

For me the simple question boils down to this, did enemies within the US gov't plan the attack or did they use it to their advantage? I don't believe that anyone was blindsided. If the Bush Administration allowed this attack to happen then it was an inside job.

Another troublesome act of the Bush administration after 9/11 was their testimony to the 9/11 Commission, or lack there of.

My vote says 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm going with the morons theory.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I'm going with both.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think the idea that a bunch of morons could run a country is counterintuitive...

Did Bush play a moron?

Most definitely...
Probably better than anyone in History or Hollywood could achieve...

The only type of despot that stands up to the "moron" is the charismatic...

To be fair Bush had both wrapped up...

Now...

Let us not entertain any outrageous conspiracy theories...

Including the conspiracy theory that the POTUS was a puppet masters compliant imbecile...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

My vote says 9/11 was an inside job.

Your Heading is wrong...there is no either, nor or.
edit on 11-1-2015 by smurfy because: ??

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Clearly Bush played that role well but I don't believe everyone in charge during the year of 2001 were all complete morons.

It's clear many warnings were blatantly ignored.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Moronic agendas were pushed and the inside job went full swing.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Inept leadership and a national security establishment that thought it was so invincible it was blind to real threats, that's what is to blame

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Of course, lets keep the outragrous out of this and focus on the facts at hand

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's their only real defense.

Complete arrogant morons or an inside job?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is there some new proof, evidence or theory in this or is this just another rehash of the many other similar threads?

Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
After hearing the NORAD tapes I was unimpressed by our military at that facility.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

New proof? No, just old facts. When talking about 9/11 conspiracies the gamut is run from crazy to outrageous but I'd like to focus on simpler facts.

So you could say this thread is just a rehash of already known facts. Does it matter?
edit on 11-1-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Tally up that answer because it'll blow your mind. Both it is! On a lighter side, they did get a lot of things done. They managed to start perpetual wars in the Middle East, take the American dream and twist it into a nightmare, and create the most invasive time in the known history of mankind! I know it's a run on sentence but the economy did a number on our education system. Okay, I'll man up and just call it how it is. I'm ignorant but teachable. This is a good thing so the authorities can manage me better. It will go pretty smooth in the education camps that are coming.

Sorry, there was a Monty Python festival on.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its the latter...
Ever hear the FAA referred to as the “gravestone Commission”?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I pick "C" all of the above. What do you think is gonna happen when this all comes out, and it will? EVIL BASTARDS!
edit on 11-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Had to add EVIL BASTARDS.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Can't say I have, something I will look into.

But just the fact that so many warnings were given non stop from multiple sources as 9/11 approached and nothing was done about it doesn't ring bells for you?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Inept leadership that wasn't even punished for being inept.

Maybe people were told to be 'inept'....

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Great point and I'm glad you brought it up!

Lets say the only crime was the crime of arrogance. Can anyone tell us who within our leadership was held responsible for that crime?

The administration rode on the emotions of the people and focused everyone's attention to "justice" and away from them.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
It has fallen out of common usage I suppose. The idea was that they wouldn't do anything until people started dying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join