It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man throws kittens from car.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
lets not wander too far off topic here guys. its about cruelty to animals not poulation control. "hunting" can be interpreted many ways. Cruelty issues with that depend on methods used and reasons for. culling excess animals,
provided you have any right to do so in the first place and know its nessesary, noe just using it as an excuse to kill things, is ok if the method is instant. A clean headshot causing instant death, no less is acceptable, atleast to me.
This topic is about mindless morons inflicting cruelty . No knowing better is pure crap unless your mentally handicapped or a child. Rednecks are not mentally handicapped, they are simply cruel A holes!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
These people obviously have somthing wrong with them and do not know any better, you wanting to beat there head in with a stick for being brought up patheticaly is no better than them doing the crime in the first place.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

These people obviously have somthing wrong with them and do not know any better, you wanting to beat there head in with a stick for being brought up patheticaly is no better than them doing the crime in the first place.

thats a pathetic cop out,every one at some point learns the difference of right and wrong...deal with the scum and get rid...ive had friends grow up in awful places with terrible parents...their not mentally inbalanced induviduals who get kicks from torturing defenceless creatures.....

and if you think that beating the living #$?% out of these people is just as bad as their original crime? your way off......their actions causes my re-action,the poor kittens had no line of defence against this barbaric act,cue i turn up and stamp on evil cat throwers hands,lets see how easy it is for him to throw more cats out when his fingers dont work?

your viewpoint of right and wrong is no different than turning the other cheek on any form of violence in flicted on an innocent and you doing nothing other than telling that criminal their doing bad things...yeah,because that will stop them,sure.....take your right as a self thinking human being with the ability to act and stand up with what ever means possible for what you know to be both humane and morraly correct,or just sit on the fence and post comments like you did.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These people deserve to be beaten themself! How can someone do that without some sorta guilt??!?!?!?!

I don't understand people.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titan007

That is a typically PC reaction. "He's only acting like some mindless scum neanderthal because someone beat him at scrabble when he was a kid"

Bollocks !

I can't remember being this angry. If I actually said what I think of this lowlife creature treating kittens like that, the mods would have no choce but to ban me.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
If I actually said what I think of this lowlife creature treating kittens like that, the mods would have no choice but to ban me.

I agree with you and I am a hunter. I hunt because I like to and it keeps my freezer stocked, but I am against cruelty. Nothing makes me madder than someone harming something that cant fight back for amusement.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I can't remember being this angry. If I actually said what I think of this lowlife creature treating kittens like that, the mods would have no choce but to ban me.

i totally agree pisky....ive been dwelling on this all day,im so mad....i cant get the picture of it out of my mind......god forbid i see that jeep anywhere and the guy....im not renound for dealing with idiots and nasty people that well.....words cant convey my freaking disgust.....i keep thinking i should have followed him home and battered him with the bloody body of one of the kittens....this whole thing has disturbed me....i had to smack the one that was alive on the head with the car jack...it was quick and i had no option ,i simply couldnt watch it suffer any more but that scum made me have to do that,people like us will never understand these people and i cant find any peace in my mind because i cant find any reasoning for why or how he could do this?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Though I cant say an experience I had was as gruesome, I once saw someone throw a whole box of kittens out of a moving car aswell. I didnt get their plates, because we were too busy making sure the kittens were alright. Its sick what some people do, infact, alot of people end up putting cats in bags and tossing them into water. Its a shame, as Kittens are really popular in the adopted pet world.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

thats a pathetic cop out,every one at some point learns the difference of right and wrong...deal with the scum and get rid...ive had friends grow up in awful places with terrible parents...their not mentally inbalanced induviduals who get kicks from torturing defenceless creatures.....

and if you think that beating the living #$?% out of these people is just as bad as their original crime? your way off......their actions causes my re-action,the poor kittens had no line of defence against this barbaric act,cue i turn up and stamp on evil cat throwers hands,lets see how easy it is for him to throw more cats out when his fingers dont work?

your viewpoint of right and wrong is no different than turning the other cheek on any form of violence in flicted on an innocent and you doing nothing other than telling that criminal their doing bad things...yeah,because that will stop them,sure.....take your right as a self thinking human being with the ability to act and stand up with what ever means possible for what you know to be both humane and morraly correct,or just sit on the fence and post comments like you did.

LOL humane and morraly correct you say, as hundreds of children die in 3rd world countries everyday. What did they do to deserve this? Civilians in Iraq and around the world are killed becasue of rouge militarys and controlled ones. Sitting on the fence, we all sit on the fence whether we like it or not.

As for these people that do these things you have no idea what these people have been through or what condition there minds are in, they could worship satan for all we know. Like it or not these people need help. Cats kill for fun because they don't know any better and maybe some of the people that kill these dogs and cars don't know any better eithier. These people are sick and arn't just born that way. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A couple of years ago, in the county where I live, a sub-human pretending to be a man shredded 4 puppies in an agricultural shredding machine because he was tired of the mess they were making around the yard at his work. He was stopped and arrested before he could kill the mama dog and her last pup, but the cops were too late for the other ones.

He was charged with felony animal cruelty and sentenced to 3 years 8 months in prison, which while it doesn't seem like a long enough time to me, is better than nothing I suppose.

People who do stuff like this have no souls, in my opinion, and while I am against violence, I would find it very difficult to restrain myself were I ever to actually encounter someone hurting a helpless animal. To me, torturing or killing a defenseless creature is unforgivable, whether it be an animal or a child.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

People who do stuff like this have no souls, in my opinion, and while I am against violence, I would find it very difficult to restrain myself were I ever to actually encounter someone hurting a helpless animal. To me, torturing or killing a defenseless creature is unforgivable, whether it be an animal or a child.

I could not agree more.

Hurting a child is the worst thing imaginable IMHO,

However, hurting an animal is just one half step below that.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This kind of thing sickens me to the core. For some reason when I hear about animal cruelty it makes me feel worse than when I hear about cruelty to humans.

A case some years ago in a small village near where I used to live made me cringe. A group of young teenagers had strung a cat up from a tree by it's tail. They then proceded to beat the cat to death with sticks and bats. During the whole time they were filming it with a camcorder.

In my opinion the punishments for animal cruely are in no way substantial enough.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Cats kill for fun because they don't know any better

Im afraid thats incorrect. Cats do not kill for fun. Tossing around a bird or mouse may appear so to the unenlightened however it is a purely instinctive function, of prey catching behaviour. Domestic cats do not lose their wild instincts. Because of this folk who let their cats roam at night are rather irresponsible. cats following their natural instincts will and do kill wildlife,
even to the point of threatening populations of endangered species.

This is no excuse for mistreatment of cats or any species, what makes me madder then hell is the casual and thoughtless regard folk have towards pets in allowing indescriminate breeding to occur. This results in unwanted animals, either dumped and starving in citys before being euthanised in council pounds or dumped and killing native wildlife elsewhere. This is also mindless cruelty in my book.

No animal species kills for fun my freind, thats a soley human trait!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Like it or not these people need help. Cats kill for fun because they don't know any better and maybe some of the people that kill these dogs and cars don't know any better eithier. These people are sick and arn't just born that way. Deny Ignorance.

Titan, while I agree that some people are just sick, you must also concede that some people are just evil. Cats do not have moral dilemas. They don't think about whether or not knocking over the trash can will make them a good or bad kitty. They may realize they will be punished if they do, or yelled at, but morals don't enter into it. FFS, the whole reproductive process of cats is based around rape. People, on the other hand, know what they are doing, they know it is wrong, and they do it anyway.

Now I will concede that "Timmy!" might decide to dismember an animal, because he does not have the mental capacity to grasp what he did. These people can no more be helped than can an old man with incontinent bowells.

But not everyone who commits an evil act is mentally handicapped. Sometimes they are just plain evil, know full well what they did, and derive sick enjoyment from committing it. Those people don't need help, they need a mercy killing, or at the very least, a lobotomy.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have seen my cat wound a mouse then chase it around the room then pick it up and throw it into a wall with it's mouth, it then left the mouse and went and ate some food from it's bowl... Cats kill for fun.

Edit: Cats are not somthing to compare to humans and I was just saying they do, and I know they do.

As for these Evil people Do you think they were born this way?

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Titan007]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I have seen my cat wound a mouse then chase it around the room then pick it up and throw it into a wall with it's mouth, it then left the mouse and went and ate some food from it's bowl... Cats kill for fun.
Please explain to me...I am missing something. What is your point here? Cats kill from an instinctual drive to eat that we have no erased in domestication. It is not the normal human to kill in a torture some way, innocent things...such as children, and animals...particularly domesticated animals in out society. To do so rings a warning bell as there is a lot of evidence for animal cruelty linked to human cruelty.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That's absolutely repulsive; no animal deserves that. I don't care if it missed the litter box a couple a times, that's certainly humanity at it's worse. When such innocent things are mutilated and killed for no particular reason that truelly turns my stomach.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was working on a job where we were using nail guns and a couple of the guys had hung up a cat and were shooting it with the guns, one called me over to perticapate in the "fun" I said thanks took the nail gun and shot him in the arm with it. For some reason he didnt think it was "fun" anymore and they took the cat down and never done anything like that around me again

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

No animal species kills for fun my freind, thats a soley human trait!

Maybe you should read before posting stupid Questions. If it is not normal for people to be cruel to animals that means they are not born that way so who makes them so evil and sick?

Don't get me wrong in no way I think this is right or humane.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If it is not normal for people to be cruel to animals that means they are not born that way so who makes them so evil and sick?

Who knows....something gone wrong during a pregnancy, witnessing cold callous acts as a young child, an abused child, something wired wrong on the brain, drugs....it's not normal. It has been proven over and over. Statistical data, case studies, psychologists, and even FBI Profilers show us the connection over and over again, and yet animal abuse crimes are not given nearly the weight that human crimes are given. Animal abuse clearly illustrates a lack of respect for life and some deep rooted psychological damage.

*Patrick Sherrill, who killed 14 coworkers at a post office and then shot himself, had a history of stealing local pets and allowing his own dog to attack and mutilate them.
*Earl Kenneth Shriner, who raped, stabbed, and mutilated a 7-year-old boy, had been widely known in his neighborhood as the man who put firecrackers in dogs� rectums and strung up cats.
*Brenda Spencer, who opened fire at a San Diego school, killing two children and injuring nine others, had repeatedly abused cats and dogs, often by setting their tails on fire.
*Albert DeSalvo, the "Boston Strangler" who killed 13 women, trapped dogs and cats in orange crates and shot arrows through the boxes in his youth.
*Carroll Edward Cole, executed for five of the 35 murders of which he was accused, said his first act of violence as a child was to strangle a puppy.
In 1987, three Missouri high school students were charged with the beating death of a classmate. They had histories of repeated acts of animal mutilation starting several years earlier. One confessed that he had killed so many cats he�d lost count. Two brothers who murdered their parents had previously told classmates that they had decapitated a cat.
Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer had impaled dogs� heads, frogs, and cats on sticks. More recently, high school killers such as 15-year-old Kip Kinkel in Springfield, Ore., and Luke Woodham, 16, in Pearl, Miss., tortured animals before embarking on shooting sprees. Columbine High School students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who shot and killed 12 classmates before turning their guns on themselves, bragged about mutilating animals to their friends.

www.pet-abuse.com...
www.vachss.com...
www.americanhumane.org...
www.vachss.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join