It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man throws kittens from car.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Most likely the cats you saw throwing out the window was a cat the person found took care of it wound up being pregnant and he probably took them down the street but they found their way back .. Then he probably decided since all of them are obviuosly dying because he can't feed them to end thier misery and since he is in the city he can't just take them out back and shoot them so ... Whats the next best thing.

man,this absolute drivel you are talking is bizzare.....it doesnt matter what freaking reason the guy was doing this for....were not in the city were in rural portugal....."shooting" them as you put it would have been a godsend to these animals as opposed to being chucked out of this guys vehicle at speed!!......and youre quote of "whats the next best thing?"....its not about what we think is the best thing....its whats been established by animal welfare people to be hummane.....any vet would have tried to re-home these kittens,they had options right up until they were thrown out of the car.

I bet you can do something about it .... Put up signs saying in your community that you will take any pet that they don't want .. Take one Saturaday and put signs up with your Telephone number on it ... I BET NONE OF YOU HAVE EVEN EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT >... OH YEAH YOU ARe so High and mighty when people are doing stuff wrong and you want to change it BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CHANGE IT

me and my girlfriend have 3 dogs and at present 9 cats,we never bought any of them,they were all rescued......they cost a small fortune and we are lucky in the fact we have a farm...so they have plenty of space and suitble living conditions.
Yes were very high and mighty when it comes to animal abuse,and yes we do want to change it!!!.....what normal well balanced human being with even basic ethics and morals wouldnt?

Over the years ive donated many times to animal protection groups and have run a small public awareness group,drawing attention to the plight of the WWFFN (world wide fund for nature)....the most i can manage at present (in between running 2 buisnesses) is to ensure my animals are treated with the care and respect they are intitled to....in the future i will do more.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
People like that should be made to suffer a long and painful death.

Long and painful.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join