It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILL GATES DRINKS 'boiled and treated' POO. Ah, 'delicious'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes they do, but watching it go up a conveyor belt as a steaming pile and turned into water right before your eyes then drinking a glass is a bit different.

Where do you think most cities drinking water comes from? The sewage treatment plant.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Even the sludge waste is reduced down and eventually used as fertilizer on farms. Or landfill, or incinerated…

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes they do, but watching it go up a conveyor belt as a steaming pile and turned into water right before your eyes then drinking a glass is a bit different.

Where do you think most cities drinking water comes from? The sewage treatment plant.

Umm....no...most drinking water comes from reservoirs in cities. It is processed and distributed. It doesn't come from sewage plants.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well let's think about the replicator in star trek, the next generation (for example). food is being created from molecules/atoms being assembled into the correct components. since everything is made of molecules and atoms, anyway, it's really not poo anymore, when it's turned into water. and it's not water anymore, when it's processed into urine and so on.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Umm....no...most drinking water comes from reservoirs in cities. It is processed and distributed. It doesn't come from sewage plants.

Check your six. Thats changing.

search results

Further: How many "bottled water" companies" get their water from there , processing it and calling it "spring water"?
edit on 7-1-2015 by intrptr because: Further:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Check your six. Thats changing.

search results

Further: How many "bottled water" companies" get their water from there , processing it and calling it "spring water"?

Changing but not current....most of those are for emergency drought situations when they can't "borrow" from neighboring cities.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Everyone carries undigested fecal matter around with them in their intestines all_day_long.

Oh, and "pee pee" in their bladder, too.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Everyone carries undigested fecal matter around with them in their intestines all_day_long.

Oh, and "pee pee" in their bladder, too.

Yes, but not other peoples, though I do know of a medical treatment (Fecal microbiota transplantation) that is a cure for some ailments.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Bill Gates does;t drink piss or eat poo, either. If you want to state a thread about how his beliefs or actions influence the world negatively try to pick a subject about that.

That he can afford his own treatment plant is besides the point.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Bill Gates does;t drink piss or eat poo, either. If you want to state a thread about how his beliefs or actions influence the world negatively try to pick a subject about that.

That he can afford his own treatment plant is besides the point.

I haven't said anything about how is actions negatively, or positively, affect anyone in the world. This thread was on the story that was presented in the OP. And per the story, yes, Bill Gates drank water created from human excrement (not his own)....he even stated he watched it go from a pile all the way to the cup.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Bill Gates drank water created from human excrement (not his own)….he even stated he watched it go from a pile all the way to the cup.

Like someone else said, astronauts do it, too.

Yawn…

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Even the sludge waste is reduced down and eventually used as fertilizer on farms. Or landfill, or incinerated…

Heck I use it on my lawn

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This was a big hoax that was brought back from 1993 a few years ago. Heres a cool link on it.

www.salon.com...

Thanks for your post though. It was a shocking thought.

edit on 7-1-2015 by DeadskinMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Lol-and to think that he was one of the people that I would like to go back in time to meet.

I'll scratch that one off the list.

Btw-I don't know if anyone mentioned it,but the soy sauce in china is made of human droppings as well.

(never order Brown Chowder and Grunt Puppies-but that's for another thread)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He's not doing this for poor nations he's playing his part in making sure the future is a rationed, miserable place with the bare minimum for the little people.

Hey everyone drink your feces and urine while we drink from private wells on green estates. Trust us, it's good for you!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is that why astronauts have such a shiny coat?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If I were one of the richest men in the world-I wouldn't be hunched over in the bushes eating yard brownies.

I would be eating chicken strips and pizza.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Gates eating processed turd doesn't particularly phase me.

Extremely wealthy people on the other hand, who appear to be among the most gullible and malleable people on the planet does...a lot.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So Bill Gates is working on the early stages of a still suit?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad I'm pumping out of the aquifer here in sunny Florida. If I had to survive with only that to drink, I'm sure I can acquire the taste. Self preservation is a strong motivator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join