It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILL GATES DRINKS 'boiled and treated' POO. Ah, 'delicious'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Soylent Brown?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"Can you get me a glass of water?"

"Hang on, gotta take a dump."

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
San Diego will be doing it shortly. I don't see a problem with this and would do it for sure! People need to realize that water (especially clean water) should not be taken for granted. Grey water recyclers in your house would help out too. It would help the environment and your water bill.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toadmund
"Can you get me a glass of water?"

"Hang on, gotta take a dump."

I'm thirsty but I'm constipated! WTF do I dooooooo?!?!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Toadmund

Hold the corn.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I would have to summon the waiter if there was a piece of corn floating in my ice water.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I imagine it has a rather sh*tty aftertaste.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Remember the Circle Of Poo song from Southpark? Where they spoofed Lion King's Circle Of Life?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bill Gates drank water created from human excrement (not his own)….he even stated he watched it go from a pile all the way to the cup.

Like someone else said, astronauts do it, too.

Yawn…

I guess the first mars colony will be doing this too.

BTW my other post was supposed to be a reply to your post about water recycling for billions of years.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Love Mr. Hankey…

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Honestly, but why ? this concept is so old and there are so many other innovative ways to do this, I mean it would seem that a man so rich, would point such an effort to simply finding a way to convert arctic or glacial ice to fresh drinking water and second, investing in reverse osmosis in salt water methods, or even deep pockets of water trapped within the earth of all of the sources in the hydrogen evaporation and return to water chain the focus is on the disease ridden, disease prone flesh filter, the human filter, rocks and so many other natural filters that add value and minerals back into water, this is all the great man can think of investing money?

Let me be your consultant Mr. Bill, whoever made the tough sell or cell on this, I'm not quite sure what they were thinking, seems they were thinking very small.
edit on 9-1-2015 by phinubian because: added info

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Milorganite: en.wikipedia.org...
FYI: this is made out of human poop and sold continent wide to grow your food.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Now all we need to do is get alot of cat poopoo and whaaalaaa we will be living our the reality of the best comedy eva!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TzarChasm
japan has mastered the art of turning poop into meat. think twice before visiting.

Mmmm....I bet that is next on the Gate Foundation agenda. Turn your poo back into food in poor countries.

This is just what I would expect from this son of eugenicist (and disciple of Margaret Singer). Not only do they want to reduce the population with vaccination, they also find great honor (and irony) in putting poor people in more debt to drink their own experimental Excrement. This is 'pure' poetry in motion to the Open onspiracy (Wells, 1928) New World Order / Fabian Globeez like Billy Boy Micro-SOFT-head. No doubt this has been THE GOAL from the time George Bernay coined the term "human resources" in Propaganda (1928).

BTW ---What is conspiracy talk about Bill Gates killing more people than any other living human being?

ANYONE ON THIS SITE WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

OFF TOPIC - It has been observed by Dr Masaru Emoto that there are "Messages From Water" AND that tap water doesn't form beautiful crystals (where as pure water does). Tap water is what people call crap water, now it literally is.

Wonderful! Great!

Better say stuff like that.... better say "Thank You" to your water before you drink it, and mean it. Unless you speak life back into your crap water... you are drink death... because in this manufactured state water has no LIFE in it.... and suspect that is the way the Globbeez want it. Of course, I could be the crazy one. Maybe Billy is a good boy after all.

What a sick world!!!

Can I get off now?

edit on 9-1-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well the suits in dune remind me of this technology.

As for Bill Gates and his vaccination depopulation agenda its pure evil in my opinion.

BTW the saying a prayer over food and water works according to science check this water out:

edit on 10-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Ha! A few years ago I watched a rather goofy documentary called "The Yes Men". They were basically activists that would come up with insane ideas and pass them off as legit. One such idea, was taking waste from McDonald's, process it, repackage it, and serve it in third world countries.

Naturally the crowd wasn't to pleased with the idea, but your comment reminded me of it. Found the video:

As another poster said, it's not my first choice, but when you don't have a choice a machine like this would be a gift from heaven.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It's not just your poo it's all the other stuff that gets flushed and doesn't break down. That's what pond sludge is. Hell I run my old credit cards through the garbage disposal to get rid of them and paperwork instead of a shredder.

To get said water you need to already have a sewer system up and running to get the sludge

edit on 10-1-2015 by mikell because: Nad smelling

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

originally posted by: SaturnFX
survivalist tip 101, turn sewage into clean drinking water.
not really groundbreaking news, nor some newfangled method to help out countries.

You can also turn a lot of waste back into nutritional foods and protein (food for pigs and such)

I like Bill Gates. very much the egalitarian philanthropist I wish most obscenely rich folks were

Egalitarian philanthropist? Mr. Gates is very much involved in eugenics and population control. Not so much an egalitarian... Unless you ask his public relation team!

The only way to conclude that he is into eugenics is to take snips of his comments so far out of context that it loses all touch with reality.
he is into population control in poor countries, yes, through education, prevention, etc.

This however is a conspiracy board. I await for him to be labelled a alien draconian gray cyborg that is eating the souls of children also with equal "proof".

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I give it a thumbs up because it also makes money every day.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

survivalist tip 101, turn sewage into clean drinking water.
not really groundbreaking news, nor some newfangled method to help out countries.

You can also turn a lot of waste back into nutritional foods and protein (food for pigs and such)

I like Bill Gates. very much the egalitarian philanthropist I wish most obscenely rich folks were

Egalitarian philanthropist? Mr. Gates is very much involved in eugenics and population control. Not so much an egalitarian... Unless you ask his public relation team!

The only way to conclude that he is into eugenics is to take snips of his comments so far out of context that it loses all touch with reality.
he is into population control in poor countries, yes, through education, prevention, etc.

This however is a conspiracy board. I await for him to be labelled a alien draconian gray cyborg that is eating the souls of children also with equal "proof".

Here's more:
www.naturalnews.com...

Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (www.pbs.org...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join