It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Isis chief executioner found beheaded with cigarette in his mouth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think confusion is arising because of the use of jihadi john's pictures here. Somebody probably is sat with his head cut off but I doubt it is him. It will likely be some local police chief (or equivalent anyway). What language was this note scribbled in?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sounds like someone showed him how to correctly remove a head.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My bet is it was probably The Kurds, good on em and hopefully many more to come
Arjunanda a reply to: BushMaster16

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOmegaStain

I don't mind you disagreeing, but in case you were interested..

Al-Zawahiri is back from the dead again, giving interviews!
www.legitgov.org...

Also...If you have researched, read, followed the hunt for Bin Laden, you might understand that his downfall was actually trying to remind the world that he was still alive and in charge. They got to him via his currier that would ferry messages to the outside world and AQ leadership. Despite having no phone, internet etc. and relying on tape recordings and written letters and a single highly trusted currier, his need to remain "known" and not forgotten cost him his life.

It is a pattern..Reported dead...releases a video or audio message "hey..not dead..still in charge!" for followers sake.

This helps the hunt team.

So..yes..Many times when they are reported killed it is when it has been a mistaken drone strike, where they don't know who they got entirely...but I would contend that is Lemons from Lemonade...Whatever the outcome of the strike, they are going to claim that some important terrorist leader died...because he needs to poke his head up to disprove it and that helps the hunt team.

Again..it's Ok if you think differently. Just my way of looking at how the hunt teams seem to operate. Quick to claim a kill and leak stories, because it forces that terrorist to disprove the news that he is dead and that message helps locate them.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
My bet is it was probably The Kurds, good on em and hopefully many more to come
Arjunanda a reply to: BushMaster16

I agree...and don't mess with the kurds..they have 1500 year old beef with Islamic Extremists

Al-Tabari wrote that in 639, Hormuzan, a Sasanian general originating from a noble family, battled against the Islamic invaders in Khuzestan, and called upon the Kurds to aid him in battle.[65] They were defeated however, and brought under Islamic rule.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain

a reply to: BushMaster16

Your link is dead. The FBI claims in the vid are BS. Voice recognition, facial movement software. What are they going to compare it too? Was the identity disclosed? And what would it matter to ISIS if the FBI knows his identity?

I don't think they are talking about Jihadi John if he comes from Egypt.

Jihadi John is possibly Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary aka rapper L Jinny. If that is the case he has enough videos on YouTube to compare it with.

The reason it's important they have his identity is because he hides behind the scarf, he obviously doesn't want to be identified. He thinks he's having one over on the West and driving fear into everyday folk.

I wouldn't imagine he's the executioner anyway, they probably just use him as a mouthpiece.

Exactly what I would think..Jihadi Johnny is not the official head executioner..he may have indeed murdered some select foriegnrs on camera(thats his role as a western convert) but I doubt he is organizing or participating in all of the other executions.
I think the wrong pic used in this story by lazy ass media.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Your link is dead. The FBI claims in the vid are BS. Voice recognition, facial movement software. What are they going to compare it too? Was the identity disclosed? And what would it matter to ISIS if the FBI knows his identity?

I don't think they are talking about Jihadi John if he comes from Egypt.

Jihadi John is possibly Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary aka rapper L Jinny. If that is the case he has enough videos on YouTube to compare it with.

The reason it's important they have his identity is because he hides behind the scarf, he obviously doesn't want to be identified. He thinks he's having one over on the West and driving fear into everyday folk.

I wouldn't imagine he's the executioner anyway, they probably just use him as a mouthpiece.

Exactly what I would think..Jihadi Johnny is not the official head executioner..he may have indeed murdered some select foriegnrs on camera(thats his role as a western convert) but I doubt he is organizing or participating in all of the other executions.
I think the wrong pic used in this story by lazy ass media.
it's not laziness. It's deliberate. Trying to spice the story up. It's actually pretty dull when you consider this sort of thing happens every day over there.
edit on 2061642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The world has to many sick mentally ill people running around. They all need a cure. Forced Implants for all the ill #s, then chip em, and tell them if they do anymore bad, thier chip gets turned on and the chip breaks, thus putting them down to harm noone anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Live by the sword.

Die by the sword.

Karmic Justice.

Now only if the rest of ISIS would lose their heads.

The world might be a better place.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
This is so Israeli Mossad.

though it might be something the CIA would do.

Na, not unless they just happen to come across him. They would only hunt him if one of theirs were killed otherwise or if someone asked them to.

This has SAS all over it. They have been in Iraq and Syria specifically hunting his butt. U.S. Special forces know better for fear they would be jailed, SAS could give a rats arse and the British PM probably told them to kill him. The SAS decided it was time to get payback and not have to haul his dead weight back to the extract point. It will be interesting who claims credit for this.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hope it was painful for him and i now ask him "WHERE WAS YOUR GOD WHEN YOU WERE BEING BEHEADED?"

ill tell you where....NO WHERE because he doesn't exist. You died for nothing at all and I am laughing at this news.

edit on 6-1-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Infowars link. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

WoW, a playbook on terrorists , with ZERO evidence.

And it must be interesting believing that you are being told anything near the truth out there.

Bin Laden ??

I cannot hardly find one person anymore that thinks he was killed and dumped into the sea in that operation, it is just beyond absurd.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Sounds like a plan.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That Jihadi John...picked a terrible time to lose his head.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There is a comment on the page that says that this beheading was courtesy of the Syrian Arab Army. It further states that Syrians are reporting the deceased was worked over by a squad of Syrian soldiers in retaliation for the massacre of women and children near Latakia and Christian women that were hung from the rafters of their Church.

It goes on to say that reports in Arabic allege the coward screamed like a little girl through the whole day as he was being worked-over, before they took his head.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
what a waste of a perfectly good cigarette

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
One down many more to go.

I love how they think that smoking is considered a slow suicide and is against their rules but yet have no problem with using themselves as suicide bombers????

What a bunch of backward thinkers.

A suicide bomber died in combat by their rules and dying in combat to fight the infidels is a great honor in their religion (and virtually all religions). Smoking on the other hand is nothing more than defiling the body that God gave you. That's their viewpoint on these things.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

One thing I don't get though, how do they know it was that guy if he appeared on video with his face covered.....?

and spoke with a london accent yet claims to be from egypt...

Come on folks...there's absolutely nothing fishy about any of this ISIS/IS/ISIL stuff...just ignore the inaccuracies in any of the details we're fed.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: ANNED
This is so Israeli Mossad.

though it might be something the CIA would do.

Na, not unless they just happen to come across him. They would only hunt him if one of theirs were killed otherwise or if someone asked them to.

This has SAS all over it. They have been in Iraq and Syria specifically hunting his butt. U.S. Special forces know better for fear they would be jailed, SAS could give a rats arse and the British PM probably told them to kill him. The SAS decided it was time to get payback and not have to haul his dead weight back to the extract point. It will be interesting who claims credit for this.

At first glance it does but it most probably wasn't western hands that did this. It's local population or rebels work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join