It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Isis chief executioner found beheaded with cigarette in his mouth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: BushMaster16

Any source other than Infowars? I don't buy Alex Jones' particular brand of garbage. I like how they use the picture of the British beheader who is in his 20s when the article that they themselves wrote is clearly about a much older Egyptian man. They're not even trying.

Source is the respected British Journal "Business Insider, " Infowars was the first to pick it up.

also:
A few others were concerned that MSM hadn't picked up the story, but this story is all over the MSM now. Including Shepard Smith of FOXNEWS.

edit on 6-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editorial

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Your link is dead. The FBI claims in the vid are BS. Voice recognition, facial movement software. What are they going to compare it too? Was the identity disclosed? And what would it matter to ISIS if the FBI knows his identity?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Also no mention of this on Drudge or the MSM. I mean, the link leads to the article from Business Insider, would they really be the ones that would break this kind of news? Seems kinda fishy to me. They origionally had said they identified this man as a British muslim. Jihadi John. Absolutely no mention of the name in the article. Im skeptical to say the least.

Don't know if it is him. But it should be noted that Black Ops and CIA often plant/leak stories of so-and-so terrorist leader being killed when they haven't been...for no other reason other than to cause so-and-so terrorist leader to stick his head up from hiding and release a video or statement "hey..I am still alive! You missed! I am still the leader!"...And other proclamations that the terrorist ego demands, which is then usually followed with a drone strike within a hours or days

It is sometimes just flushing game into the open. Terrorist megalomaniacs can't stand to have people think they were killed.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain

Your link is dead. The FBI claims in the vid are BS. Voice recognition, facial movement software. What are they going to compare it too? Was the identity disclosed? And what would it matter to ISIS if the FBI knows his identity?

Looks as though ABC took the page down as soon as it was reported on by a so-called "conspiracy site," but it wont matter that the link just died because I put up the youtube as a backup anyway and for members to see without resorting to a link.

As for the FBI ID process? Why don't you take it up with them?
'
What would it matter to ISIS if the FBI knows his identity? ,,,,,,,,,,, It would probably matter a great deal to ISIS that a top member of theirs was ID'd - Its moot now but suppose he was captured for example?

edit on 6-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editing

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The corpse showed signs of torture and carried the message “This is evil, you Sheikh” written on it.

I don't get the message? written on the corpse? Head or Body? referring to the terrorist or the cigarette placed in the mouth? Sheikh is an honorific for male royalty...the message confuses me....Anyone?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

But it should be noted that Black Ops and CIA often plant/leak stories of so-and-so terrorist leader being killed when they haven't been...

And you know this because you are Black Ops or CIA? And this happens often?

I'll be surpised if you could give me just one example.

CX

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Of course they took the link down....can't scare the public if your bogeyman's dead.

CX.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I don't think they are talking about Jihadi John if he comes from Egypt.

Jihadi John is possibly Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary aka rapper L Jinny. If that is the case he has enough videos on YouTube to compare it with.

The reason it's important they have his identity is because he hides behind the scarf, he obviously doesn't want to be identified. He thinks he's having one over on the West and driving fear into everyday folk.

I wouldn't imagine he's the executioner anyway, they probably just use him as a mouthpiece.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

With Isis, smoking is Extremely bad for your health.

Joking aside, if I had my wish, the one beheaded is Jihead John, and was made to suffer severely and beg for his life before being offed, and also for a youtube video of it to surface. I would break out the top shelf stuff to celebrate!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As for the FBI ID process? Why don't you take it up with them?

I commented on the vid you posted.

It probably matters a great deal to ISIS that a top member was ID - suppose he's captured for example?

Yes, because we all know that executioner is a high level function.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The reason it's important they have his identity is because he hides behind the scarf, he obviously doesn't want to be identified. He thinks he's having one over on the West and driving fear into everyday folk.

The question was why would ISIS kill him because his identity was known.

Jihadi John is possibly Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary aka rapper L Jinny. If that is the case he has enough videos on YouTube to compare it with.

Can you expand on why he possibly is that rapper L Jinny?
edit on 6-1-2015 by TheOmegaStain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Allah Akba

edit on 6-1-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I don't think they are talking about Jihadi John if he comes from Egypt.

You could be right, maybe Infowars was dumb and put up the pic of Jihad John even though it doesn't match the story. Quite possible.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOmegaStain

Yeah, claims of who he is have been prominent in the press, since the first murder.

Here's his wiki page. - en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks, I checked Jihadi John's wiki page and overlooked the part about his possiible identity, it was on the bottom of the page. My bad.

His roots are Egyptian though.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOmegaStain

Yes and that's quite interesting because they would probably refer to him as being Egyptian, despite coming from the U.K.

Any other sources going with this story?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Okay, found this on the Daily Mail web page.

top figure in Islamic State's self-declared police force which carries out beheadings has himself been found decapitated in eastern Syria with a cigarette stuffed in his mouth. His mutilated body showed signs of torture, and pinned to his head was a note stating: 'This is evil, you Sheikh'. Residents in areas controlled by Islamic State (ISIS) have said the group has banned smoking in public.

Looks like infowar put up the pics for effect.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

But it should be noted that Black Ops and CIA often plant/leak stories of so-and-so terrorist leader being killed when they haven't been...

And you know this because you are Black Ops or CIA? And this happens often?

I'll be surpised if you could give me just one example.

TTP supremo Hakimullah Mehsud, himself several times mistakenly reported killed by US drone strikes,
www.dawn.com...

Abu Yahya al-Libi, al Qaeda deputy leader, killed in U.S. drone strike
He was reported killed in a drone strike in Pakistan in 2009, but it turned out to be a case of mistaken identity.
www.bbc.com...

Mehsud was killed in a CIA drone strike. While his death has been mistakenly reported....
www.facebook.com...

Al Qaeda Number Three Killed By Predator Drone Strike
Egyptian-born Sheikh Sa'id al-Masri, whose real name was Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, was killed
His death has been mistakenly reported before, but this is the first time it has been acknowledged by al-Qaida,
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

I could do this all day...

It does not prove that the CIA leaks these stories claiming that a terrorist is dead, but those stories do come out, terrorists usually try to let the world know they are alive and still in charge and usually as with those above, they are killed by US drones shortly after.

Having some understanding of how the CIA strategizes, it would make sense to me that they rattle the bushes when a target has gone to ground and is hiding. It is not complicated. Terrorist leaders want to stay in charge and have large ego's. If news breaks they are dead, they must prove the news wrong and message their followers...and that feeds more data/intelligence to the CIA hunt team.

You are certainly welcome to think differently.

edit on 6-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I applaud your effort.

You are certainly welcome to think differently.

No you won me over. I just had a problem with the way you conveyed your theory, but you earned it, lol.

Abu Yahya al-Libi, al Qaeda deputy leader,

This guy was obviously innocent. He was nowhere near the terrorists activities when they took place.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Upon second look I don´t agree with your theory though. Yes these guys were mistakenly reported as killed when they weren´t, and they were eventually killed by drone strikes.

All this tells me is that they were targeting these guys and killed the wrong, or other people, when they thought it was them, which turned out to be wrong later.

You said that the CIA put out the news just to get these guys out of hiding and to get them to respond with video messages. Is see no evidence for this at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join