It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Isis chief executioner found beheaded with cigarette in his mouth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
No too much to add here except to say - This is a case of SWEET JUSTICE if I ever saw it. Hopefully the CIA at least had a hand in it.

Syria: Isis chief executioner found beheaded with cigarette in his mouth

In a grotesque twist of the saying “live by the sword, die by the sword”, an Islamic State executioner in Syria who carried out beheadings for the jihadist group has been found with his head cut off.
The body of the Egyptian man, known to be the deputy emir of the feared al-Hesbah (or Hisbah) force in the eastern province of Deir al-Zor, was recovered near a power plant in al-Mayadeen city, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
The corpse showed signs of torture and carried the message “This is evil, you Sheikh” written on it. The severed head also had a cigarette in its mouth. It is unclear who carried out the decapitation but the message was obvious.
Islamic State’s (formerly known as Isis) ban on cigarettes is one of its signature polices. It has imposed a strict set of Sharia laws barring the use of drugs, alcohol and cigarettes in the territories it has conquered across a swathe of Iraq and Syria.
IS has declared smoking “slow suicide” and demands that “every smoker should be aware that with every cigarette he smokes in a state of trance and vanity is disobeying God”.
Hisbah is IS’s religious police who perform the role of enforcing the group’s twisted version of sharia in the self-styled caliphate.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 6-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editing

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ha....nice. I would guess this was done by some special forces team within the country that is never going to come forward as they would likely be put on trial for it, but wanted to show that they could kill the head executioner in a manner that puts a message out there. Fire with fire!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
One down many more to go.

I love how they think that smoking is considered a slow suicide and is against their rules but yet have no problem with using themselves as suicide bombers????

What a bunch of backward thinkers.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They take the saying "smoking kills!" very literally.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I hope he had to listen to some lame propaganda before he was beheaded.

🚬😎

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
One thing I don't get though, how do they know it was that guy if he appeared on video with his face covered.....?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain
One thing I don't get though, how do they know it was that guy if he appeared on video with his face covered.....?

and spoke with a london accent yet claims to be from egypt...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOmegaStain

Also, I thought that executioner guy was a British muslim.

@ above: exactly!
edit on 6-1-2015 by TheOmegaStain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

If the U.S. was involved in this-the liberals will start calling it a "bigoted racist attack on an innocent minority."

Wait and see.

(btw-they couldn't kill enough of these subhuman pieces of trash to satisfy me)
edit on 6-1-2015 by FalcoFan because: public schools

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well,
it was probably ISIS themselves, because he made a mistake (smoking i.e.)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I thought the executioner was "Jihadi John, the man they had identified from the videos of Foley and Sottloff? Was this him, it does not make any mention of it from what I seen?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Also no mention of this on Drudge or the MSM. I mean, the link leads to the article from Business Insider, would they really be the ones that would break this kind of news? Seems kinda fishy to me. They origionally had said they identified this man as a British muslim. Jihadi John. Absolutely no mention of the name in the article. Im skeptical to say the least.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
I thought the executioner was "Jihadi John, the man they had identified from the videos of Foley and Sottloff? Was this him, it does not make any mention of it from what I seen?

That's Johnny...

Now that is a video I might watch. Hope he begged...

Not seeing it on any MSM?

Is this site on the list?
edit on 6-1-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: thesmokingman

That's Johnny...

Now that is a video I might watch. Hope he begged...

Not seeing it on any MSM?

Is this site on the list?

No mention of the name "Jihadi John" in the article. This reeks of pure good ol propaganda. I mean, I am one of the "whackos" that still believes the beheading videos are a hoax. This SHOULD be HUGE news should it not? Nothing on CNN about this either. Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Islamic State's (formerly known as Isis) ban on cigarettes is one of its signature polices. It has imposed a strict set of Sharia laws barring the use of drugs, alcohol and cigarettes in the territories it has conquered across a swathe of Iraq and Syria.

The propaganda is getting thick.

Can anybody actually "confirm" this news?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is so Israeli Mossad.

though it might be something the CIA would do.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It occurred to me that ISIS was really nervous about this guy's cover having been blown and since he's the official 'executioner' he's [probably] rather high up in the chain of command it would serve them well to just eliminate him after using smoking as a ruse. The don't care about life - not even the individual lives of one of their own so killing him was not a difficult decision to make. Their concern is always for the greater good of Islam and the establishment of a Caliphate under an extreme interpretation of Sharia law.

When ISIS says it has extreme rules regarding smoking its not because smoking is bad for your health so much as to do it is to be in violation of their strict Sharia code. Its a moral issue more than strictly one of health. Also - how can they trust the executioner when he has no respect for "Sharia"?

edit on 6-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It occurred to me that ISIS was really nervous about this guy's cover having been blown

For what reason? What cover? Being blown how?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain

It occurred to me that ISIS was really nervous about this guy's cover having been blown
For what reason? What cover? Being blown how?

A few were concerned that MSM hadn't picked up the story, but this story is all over the MSM now. Including Shepard Smith of FOXNEWS.

ABC NEWS coverage of the identification of the executioner ---->ISIS Executioner Identified

Watching this video will give some general idea about your question(s). The downed link had a longer version - relevant material is only up to 00:50

edit on 6-1-2015 by BushMaster16 because: editing

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Any source other than Infowars? I don't buy Alex Jones' particular brand of garbage. I like how they use the picture of the British beheader who is in his 20s when the article that they themselves wrote is clearly about a much older Egyptian man. They're not even trying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join