It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pussy Riot Protest Video Over Alexei Navalny sentencing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

How is that video a best? do explain.

what they are doing and their history in this oppressive nation, I've ever seen.

This isnt the 80s, but hey judging by some of the posts i can see that russophobia is still strong around here, not surprising.

Your claiming that Russia is a oppressive nation? really? thats comical.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

The fact these little ladies are being supported by Hillary and the American Government that says alot and the way some here defended them its just comical.

link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I explained in my first post on this thread. And man, open your heart and watch it again. Yes, I did see it when I posted my edit, which is why I came back to post the edit comment. It's not the most oppressive country, but yes, for Rus (and by the way, it's Christmas Eve there now) to punish these women so drastically for their very short offensive demonstration in the church (maybe give them a couple of nights in jail, but to finally send them to a prison camp in Siberia? Dude) rates pretty high up in the "let's teach these women a lesson" oppressive range.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Your very comical.

OP, thank you for posting this video, it's amazing, and just imagine that they're doing it in one of the most oppressive governments on the planet, a government that imprisoned them and sent them to Siberia. So you know what, I'm giving you a flag and star just for a thank you for sharing the video with ATS, and again, thank you.

Russia has a one of the most oppressive governments on the planet compared to the regime states of those that America has allied with itself?

I'm giving you a flag and star just for a thank you for sharing the video with ATS, and again,

I doubt that you even had seen it.

The individuals involved in Pussy Riot are some of the bravest nonviolent demonstrators/performance artists on the planet. More power (and less Putin) to them.

Really? bravest nonviolent demonstrators/performance artists on the planet are you serious with that post? the fact is the Pussy Riot dont have the support of the Russian public and you know why? because several of the Russian bloggers had documented one of their stunts long before that song they pulled on the famous old church.

is there more videos anywhere of them getting spanked by men in officer uniforms? I preferred that video more and love that style of pussy riots..... Very very sexynice

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dystopium

Do you work for the Kremlin?

If i was where is my money? if i did work for anyone that money would have really would have come in handy. Calling me a shill over these ladies whom are being paid by the NGOs. Its rather laughable.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

I think the vid and stunt he's talking of was a performance art piece in a museum where a very pregnant Pussy Riot member and others were having live dog-style sex with their boyfriends/husbands.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The fact these little ladies are being supported by Hillary and the American Government that says alot and the way some here defended them its just comical.
You keep making this claim but have yet to provide any evidence to support it. Is this simply your own supposition or is there any actual data to support this? Is so, please post it. Otherwise, tell us it is only your assertion so we know.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You dont speak for the Russian people nor as i do but from my friends whom are there would disagree with you on that.

It's not the most oppressive country, but yes, for Rus

According to some here.

Russia is an oppressive state as long they have Putin if Russia has someone whom has a favorable side to the west and Obama or Hillary things would be all back to normal? dont make me laugh.

but to finally send them to a prison camp in Siberia? Dude) rates pretty high up in the "let's teach these women a lesson" oppressive range.

Compared to the prisons and how many journalists are arrested and send to Jail in Turkey and else where in the gulf state? at least unlike in the Arab countries.

Gays arent killed.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

How is that video a best? do explain.

what they are doing and their history in this oppressive nation, I've ever seen.

This isnt the 80s, but hey judging by some of the posts i can see that russophobia is still strong around here, not surprising.

Your claiming that Russia is a oppressive nation? really? thats comical.

Actually, the majority of America do not care for mother Russia.... We hear about how your country are in the throes of one of the worst heroin ( also krokidil) abominations to ever step foot on mankind and we gasp and feel bad for ya.... then go to the next vice video and forget that cold region of the world even exists....

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

You keep making this claim but have yet to provide any evidence to support it. Is this simply your own supposition or is there any actual data to support this? Is so, please post it. Otherwise, tell us it is only your assertion so we know.

Oh you mean the same how there is no evidence that America's wanted to start a protest in Cuba using rap to then?

NGO Lies, US Government Ties, and Pu**y Riot: Who Are the Real Monsters?

Are you going to claim that the protests are genie?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I agree with you, it's not the most oppressive state or the state which now punishes dissent and criticism the hardest (ah, back in the day with Stalin Pussy Riot would have been swinging from a lamppost somewhere). But yes, it now steps in when protests are being held and stops them. I don't think the authorities there know what to do with Pussy Riot, they tried to stop them with prison, they beat them during the Olympics, and each time they are punished by their nanny state (yes, in other nanny states they would have been beheaded or worse) they come back stronger. I love me some Pussy Riot.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

I think the vid and stunt he's talking of was a performance art piece in a museum where a very pregnant Pussy Riot member and others were having live dog-style sex with their boyfriends/husbands.

oh my!!!! Well they don't deserve their Vatrushka!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Oh you mean the same how there is no evidence that America's wanted to start a protest in Cuba using rap to then?

NGO Lies, US Government Ties, and Pu**y Riot: Who Are the Real Monsters?

Are you going to claim that the protests are genie?
A link to an opinion piece is not evidence of connection, only more opinion. Also I won't respond to your attempt at deflection, I still await your evidence that NGOs are behind Pussy Riot.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Actually, the majority of America do not care for mother Russia

Of course not yet they care about three ladies whom pulled stunts by bugs on there bodies in shopping malls around Moscow yeah.

That fits them quite well. As for as i know placing bugs on your body or a chicken in your.... Is not a form of protesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Bugs on the body, haven't heard of that one by PR. Do you have a link? They protest by using unique performance art pieces, and that type of protest is one of the strongest as long as it stays nonviolent or doesn't disrupt people's flow in traffic or on a sidewalk.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

That was as usually a quick deflecting the points made by the author and he included other sources within his own article but i guess you didn't take the time to read it.

I still await your evidence that NGOs are behind Pussy Riot.

During the attention when the MSM gave the attention to these punkers they were waving a flag simiarl to the Serbian otpor movement and that really says alot about whose funding them.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I love the vand and like the video.
Dunno what your problem is op....musicians gave been dking lrotest songs for years and some are great.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Good god my phone lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Seriously?

They protest by using unique performance art pieces, and that type of protest is one of the strongest as long as it stays nonviolent or doesn't disrupt people's flow in traffic or on a sidewalk.

Ok then since you put that way why dont you or anyone here whom still defends them try something similar here in the west and see what happens?
Why dont you try that in Berlin and see what happens and what kind of the reactions you will gain by the public eh?

that type of protest is one of the strongest as long as it stays nonviolent

Indeed nothing like placing cockroaches on your body as a sign of protest, funny how i dont see that in westren protests.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Punks don't do mainstream anything....
Good for them they have gotten their message across...
Your thread proves it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join