It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The industrial military complex and grey aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Yes. Because he Prof.Dr.Harald Lesch, says it's impossible.
My number1 science guy. And I never heard of Andy Basiago.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Yes.things like this could be possible, see here: Untersberg
Also Lovecraft always fascinated me, with his playings on Enuma Elish, or what's it called,the sub-societies threatening normal humans... But one needs to get a hold of one of them. Sit down, have a cup of tea, record the chat... Ah what a dream come true. Real believable answers and proof and facts and a few samples... Just a few drops of blood, could answer questions.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I cant pretend to fathom the intricacies of time travelling, but I would imagine the reality is alot more dull than popular media. For instance in reality the odds are that it would be some universal anomaly thing that either sends you back or forward dead or alive, but likely stuck there permanently. No way of really finding your home. Like you basically just entered another reality where you will now be living out the remainder of your life if you even survived the event.

The only other theory supporting it would have that nobody would even notice the affects on history with time travel anyways because the events of the past or future would mean whatever occurred afterwards (or prior) would be the normal history and events those people lived and understood to be the normal. Like say you saw me purchase a winning scratch off for fifty thousand at the gas station. Im all stoked and # and end up using it to get a new car and buy a night at the club for everyone I know and however many guests they want to rsvp. It ends up being so epic that years later I get voted mayor because of the sheer awesomeness of that night.

Then you jump into your time machine to make sure you arrive 5 or ten minutes before I walked in and buy that same ticket. You check and sure enough its the winning ticket. I walk and you like all hyping it up. Im all "hell yea dude man thats why I play this # people can really win!" and anxiously buy more waiting for my chance. You end up paying off your bills and putting the rest into some indexes or bonds hoping for dividends.

I dont become mayor, some kids end up not being conceived that night. Does anything become different for the world?? Nope, it as if everything that happened was meant to happen exactly as it happened.

Time travel hurts me brain to discuss, please no more time travel

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Someone has this as an avatar and I think it says it all:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
I cant pretend to fathom the intricacies of time travelling, but I would imagine the reality is alot more dull than popular media. For instance in reality the odds are that it would be some universal anomaly thing that either sends you back or forward dead or alive, but likely stuck there permanently. No way of really finding your home. Like you basically just entered another reality where you will now be living out the remainder of your life if you even survived the event.
The only other theory supporting it would have that nobody would even notice the affects on history with time travel anyways because the events of the past or future would mean whatever occurred afterwards (or prior) would be the normal history and events those people lived and understood to be the normal. Like say you saw me purchase a winning scratch off for fifty thousand at the gas station. Im all stoked and # and end up using it to get a new car and buy a night at the club for everyone I know and however many guests they want to rsvp. It ends up being so epic that years later I get voted mayor because of the sheer awesomeness of that night.
Then you jump into your time machine to make sure you arrive 5 or ten minutes before I walked in and buy that same ticket. You check and sure enough its the winning ticket. I walk and you like all hyping it up. Im all "hell yea dude man thats why I play this # people can really win!" and anxiously buy more waiting for my chance. You end up paying off your bills and putting the rest into some indexes or bonds hoping for dividends.
I dont become mayor, some kids end up not being conceived that night. Does anything become different for the world?? Nope, it as if everything that happened was meant to happen exactly as it happened.
Time travel hurts me brain to discuss, please no more time travel

Well if this reality is a simulation similar to a living matrix, to more advanced forms of life traveling back and forth in time or through space in that simulation is as easy as the advanced beings writing a program to do it.

Just my opinion, not saying thats whats happening or believe any of it, others claim time travel is happening by use of stargates, and the greys are just from another future timeline where thier biology gets messed up like the dude Dan Burisch, I do however think its possible. . . .

But back to the greys are they robot workers for the reptilians or whoever? If they are why not just make them look human, why the grey look, what does it accomplish?
edit on 8-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

now a former co-worker of mine who was in the service and worked on some "undocumented projects" confided that he has witnessed some seriously classified stuff and believes he could id me some of the people within our workplace at the time that were not umm, typical so to speak. Mentions they would typically be rather great looking or pleasing to the eye, but will suddenly just drain the energy out of people in their vicinity. I only think I felt like this a few times, but I cant say for certain they are related to his claims. He tells me their like vampires of energy, not the bloodsucking variety.

I asked them if thats what they really look like and he just looks at me sternly and says "I sincerely doubt you would want to see what they really look like outside of that disguise" but man I aint scared of nothing man! I demanded he point one out to me so that I do my idiot thing and provoke it. He may have saved me for all I know because when he mentioned certain people that protect them I backed off. because the only other time I ever heard a reference to the specific group of men that protect and serve them (ET's) was in jail from a man that had a similar background and literally had me questioning reality when I witnessed him levitate ojects without touching them. In fact it was is testimoney that brought me to this site just over ten years ago. Not directly, but by researching China Lake military base online and being directed here as its the only one I remembered seeing in the papers and documents he had.

Guy was a damn genius too. He was repairing everyones portable radio headsets with staples, wire and some foil from the cantene food packaging in exchange for food and stuff. Dude had a friggin treasure trove of canteen snacks that he would never spend on and never ran out of. But the strange thing was, gaurds always came directly to our room to deliver him medication that they needed verify him take. Usually in our jails, and its still like this today as I was there a couple years ago again for being a jackass, the nurse's just bring the cart of meds through the entrance to the pod with a gaurd and everybody queses in line for their specific meds.

But they always came with two gaurds to our room and demanded he takes his pills. I asked him about it afterwards, he told me they were essentially meds they give to crazy people. Serves two purposes he tells me. One is that it stifles his ability to focus his kinetic powers, basically keeps him weak. The other is, everyone around will think hes crazy and not believe anything he says. But I did not to believe words because I witnessed what should not have been. But anyways the point is as I am currently rambling now is that I didnt push my co-worker identify any of them to me anymore after he told me about the men that protect them and how vicious and basically unlimitedly supplied with any resource they need and believed it because the only other person that ever mentioned them proved to me the impossible and brought me here with his information where my research into the realities of our world has immensely educated me thanks in part to ATS, or perhaps entirely.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
This was my first account: Ninipe

You do realize that having more than one account is a flagrant violation of ATS T&Cs, right? Plus, I have no idea what you're trying to say...OP was kinda all over....
edit on 1/8/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Wow, now I'm jealous. Would love to see some real mental super powers in action. I practice sometimes, when I'm bored, but I really suck... Not energy though, I hope.
But I thank you, got a few new resarch ideas from your input.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

She. But other than that, I am saying the American industrial military complex sold it's citizens to the greyes and we got contacted by another race offering us help, against this unholy coalition.

OK but perhaps they are just liquidating their assetts before the sceduled end of the world. Perhaps it was a move to just get people out of here before the end?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
its not so much the "end of the world" in so much as the "end of an age". Our Solar system entered a particular part of the galaxy in the early 2000's that may have actually put us on a trajectory that makes it easier or quicker for other worlders to reach us, and with that the ability to influence our leaders to get the resources they want to exploit. Its possible after a decade our solar system has begun exiting this part of the galaxy which means we may have less external competition for our resources which they use our leaders to exploit with policy shifts.

Of course that could also mean that there will be only a specific race left behind to dominate our leaders policies, but Im veering alot more into speculation at this point.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well I added my first account, because it changed my life. And now I can't use it anymore. But great story actually:
You realised in the introduction of that account I paraphrased an old juridically approved clairfoyant, the original statement he made and I can't find it anymore, ever since was: "In the year 2014 a plane drops something over England and after that it will be gone". The time when Putin invaded Crimea and the first MH370 disappeared. Was a pretty interesting time for me and not brag, but I believe ATS helped stopping this prediction from coming true. We were all paying attention, so there was no way to slip it to NK, modify it and use it as planned, from my guess is China, NK and Russia.
Since that I am screwed, I lost everything, or gave it away, that depends how you want to look at it. But, I have a feeling, I made alien contact, or became an invasion drone, with exactly that. Besides I went through a Messiah'n phase, but shy away from that, because I don't want to get involved with fanatics of any kind.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So if they were able to look any way they wanted how would anyone know they were aliens at all?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am not saying they are aliens, it is a disguise, in my opinion. But for whom? Someone who likes to control the population. Fill in the blank, I go back and forward on who or what is behind it. But if Greys are hopping around they are not from another world, timeline, or dimension. They are tools for exploitation. Well if...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I am not saying they are aliens, it is a disguise, in my opinion. But for whom? Someone who likes to control the population. Fill in the blank, I go back and forward on who or what is behind it. But if Greys are hopping around they are not from another world, timeline, or dimension. They are tools for exploitation. Well if...

Yeah and why would they even look like that unless it was some kind of psyop?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I was always quite intrigued with many aspects of the Dan Burisch story. Timeline 1 and 2, bifurcating timelines involving future A.I. "humans", deterioration from generations of cloning etc. I got a hold of that ARGGO video from Burisch's website before they were 'relieved of duty', or whatever happened, and I have watched it a few times. There are several interesting things they bring up. They discuss the whole cumbersome topic of "disclosure" and how there is so much public cognitive dissonance surrounding all of that - which is very true. I think the disclosure movement is problematic. But he also talks about other esoteric things relating to time and these so-called covert operations, which make me wonder if "they" are not themselves operating in the fourth dimension. The "breakaway civilization" or whatever.

But for the most part, the video is regarding very serious time travel research and a new breakthrough which could lead to large-scale timeline "jumps" and historical timeline manipulation. I heard him say a few names in this allegedly private and confidential video. One that specifically grabbed my attention was 'John'.

As for greys, agendas and Terence McKenna quotes; it reminds me of a great talk he did called 'Shamanic Approaches to the UFO', where he gives some pretty astounding theories, largely based on Carl Jung's work of the collective unconscious and synchronicity. He used to 'channel' entities, in a somewhat controversial way, and had a conversation about the so-called "alien agenda". It told him that "we have disguised ourselves as an extraterrestrial invasion as not to alarm people as to what is REALLY going on".

As for nanobots and shapeshifting A.I. creatures, it also reminds me of this scene from Steven Spielberg's mini-series 'Taken'

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

And again, thanks for the input, will look that up and come back later...

Wow and I actually never heard of him before I wrote this.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: while watching-amazed

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: how to link youtube

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: fail

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

I was always quite intrigued with many aspects of the Dan Burisch story. Timeline 1 and 2, bifurcating timelines involving future A.I. "humans", deterioration from generations of cloning etc. I got a hold of that ARGGO video from Burisch's website before they were 'relieved of duty', or whatever happened, and I have watched it a few times. There are several interesting things they bring up. They discuss the whole cumbersome topic of "disclosure" and how there is so much public cognitive dissonance surrounding all of that - which is very true. I think the disclosure movement is problematic. But he also talks about other esoteric things relating to time and these so-called covert operations, which make me wonder if "they" are not themselves operating in the fourth dimension. The "breakaway civilization" or whatever.

But for the most part, the video is regarding very serious time travel research and a new breakthrough which could lead to large-scale timeline "jumps" and historical timeline manipulation. I heard him say a few names in this allegedly private and confidential video. One that specifically grabbed my attention was 'John'.

As for greys, agendas and Terence McKenna quotes; it reminds me of a great talk he did called 'Shamanic Approaches to the UFO', where he gives some pretty astounding theories, largely based on Carl Jung's work of the collective unconscious and synchronicity. He used to 'channel' entities, in a somewhat controversial way, and had a conversation about the so-called "alien agenda". It told him that "we have disguised ourselves as an extraterrestrial invasion as not to alarm people as to what is REALLY going on".

As for nanobots and shapeshifting A.I. creatures, it also reminds me of this scene from Steven Spielberg's mini-series 'Taken'

Well according to Dan Burisch they come froma world that was destroyed in a cataclism which may have involvoved stargates. They are supposed to be 50,000 years in the future from where we are now. So why after 50,000 years are they unable to have a good grasp on biotechnology and look how they want, perhaps they have been fighting and thier resources are limited. However if they have time travel as they are supposed to via stargates they should be able to accomplish anything they ever desired, and have an infinate amount of time to do it in.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There are so many true sounding things i paraphrased without knowing the source. Like my coincidences are what Jung described as synchronocity, the thought all information travells on waves, which are manifesting themselfes in time and come directly from the great matrix of knowledge, or the oversoul, or alien, or god, or whatever. That's just beautiful. And this wave, or cycle or hexagon is about to break, like breathing with the following wave building up and we somehow travel on the top of that wave, without noticing the flow, because we lost our transcendence, or the lunar aspect of observation and intuition. That's one thing i was also critisising bevor, how we made huge steps backwards somoehow in our spiritual schooling. Somehow we outsourced the reason of light darkness and all the shades of grey, created an exterieur evil and an exterieur good we're kind of researching on, while we ignore the more important impact personal experience have on that thing called life. Instead of outsourcing it should be a reflectioning and deep look on the interieur determining our persception of reality, time and our role in it. Because we are roling, or osciliating, or spiral circling, going through the needlewhole just to find us on the first few inches of another spiralling circle, towards the next huge leap forward, or backwards. We're there now i think, to see what or who and why we are connected.
Building up tension is by increasing the forces of the oposite poles, till there is an flashover. Mostly the system collapses and has to build up again afterwards. So with the magnetic pole shift, our religious and moral identities being questioned all around us and an fight between materialistic and spirituell worldviews is more pressing and obvious than ever, there naturally has to be a breaching point, involving this organism, that isn't us, but that includes us and our very spirituell force, the neglected stepkind of modern civilisation is the only hope we have in order to manifest ideas the right ideas and mindsets, jumping on to the right next spiral circle.
That's #ing useless bull#, but i think the prologue to the circle we should choose to jump on. So the opening of a possibilty containing a million possiibilities, because there are so many contributers to the painting. Which seems to indicate science is on to the same thing as i am, with all the new theories pushing physics towards an more metaphysical outlook on things in order to formulate hypothesis remotly functioning. Like the awareness of our tiniest bits and the presence of synchronicity in this thing called cyber-evolution etc. Where i, again, reach some of the imaginery stories i played, because that is also something reappearing again and again:

1.The fundamental interconnectedness of all things
2.The law of conservation of energy, has much more implied than what meets the eye, if you apply the E-Chin thing you'll find the waves of time also describe our DNA, the law of conversation of energy is somehow the key to what happens after death.
3.All possibilities exist all the time, we collaboratively subconsciencly pick and choose which becomes our reality. If there was a way to get the majority of mankind to handle their „power“ more efficently and constructive we do stand a fighting chance of making the next necessary and unavoidable step of leaving this planet, in parts, big parts actually.
4.It's all a matter of critical masses. We are too many humans. We are drowing in our garbage. We exhaust our home. We keep pushing barriers because that's simply what we are. Explorers, seekers and visionaries.
5.The muse, or as i prefer it, das Orm, is the only access point left in our society, where we dub into the heads of others, all others, the shared point of our identity as a human race. We need art and artists, because this is the way we scribe our current worldview in the great book that is the fundamental all uniting history of the universe.

And with that i closed a circle.
Language, music, sculptures, movies, paintings, all of that is magic. The one true only magic we got in our hands to not predict, but create our future. As it is with magic, the outcome is always a little bit odd. Because it is a summ of the aware and the unaware forces pouring into it. Or, on a even more complex level, the way how art is made is already a meeting point of individuell imagination, or the overlap of conscience and subconscience work, with the oversoul, the muse, or the overlap, of our shared mind as a human race and the godfactor. What is the godfactor? Me being too lazy to say „the intersection of time, space and possibility“.
Yes i'm on drugs. But my current persception of it now at this point in time and space and where coincidence has led me to, is we are observing a far more natural phanomena than we allow us to perceive.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Great post! I totally got it. And yes, Terence McKenna was one of my favorites for many years. I know a great deal about his output, but was never really able to get to his level of sacramental ingestion, but becoming a shamanic initiate was always one of my main goals. Like going to the Amazon to seek out rainforest medicine - William S. Burroughs was one of the first Westerners to do this (to try to get off heroin and straighten out his demented mind etc). McKenna managed to go there as well, armed with a head full of Carl Jung and an obsession with UFOs.

He had a close encounter of the first to fourth kind out there in 1971 and came up with a theory of time as being a spiral structure - essentially a 'Big Bang' in reverse scenario where time and our reality on Earth is actually climaxing into a Singularity. He placed a lot of emphasis on 2012, as this is what he eventually came to when playing around with I Ching readings and developing computer software to measure the ebbs and flows of historical novelty and habit (displayed as a graph with the exponential acceleration spike people might be familiar with as seen in documentaries like 'An Inconvenient Truth').

The majority of his presentation centered on the theme of returning to a more balanced and feminizing spirituality, as you point out. He gave many talks geared to artists and said to "push the art pedal to the metal". In line with what Jung and Joseph Campbell had discovered about how throughout time, cultures have always functioned with mythological metaphors expressed through the visionaries (or shamans) of the tribe as stories, paintings, music, rituals. He believed back in the 1990s that we needed and were headed toward an "archaic revival". Rave dance culture, tattooing, piercing, alternative forms of sexuality etc was all seen as a natural impulse and rebellion against the solar, male-dominated culture that evolved (accidentally?) out of the agricultural revolution. He says that the ego almost grew like a calcarious tumor at a certain point in the past when "my children", "my woman", "my land" was formulated in the male psyche (concomitant to the realization that people could plant seeds at a certain time and yield crop etc). McKenna also leaned heavily towards the media research of Marshall McLuhan and the need for an emphasis placed on more visual-based forms of communication in media (less linearity).

McKenna has interesting back stories that many are not aware of, including that in his travels in South America in the early 1970s he came across a secret group of Germans who had relocated after much strife from World War 2 and had many noble plans for rebuilding and high ideals. One of the men financed McKenna's expedition and there may be more involved there than meets the eye. He later saw this same man in North America who was a scientist at a University gathering and was under a different name. At any rate, there are two bonus chapters from the story of his trip to the Amazon that were only available in his audiobook, but excluded from the mainstream book release. The Oversoul As Saucer

A sample:

Carl Jung's 'Mysterium Coniunctionis' reminds us of the reality of the situation that insues once the psyche is hooked into making the transference to the alchemical or saucerian goal. Jung, citing Gerhart Dorn, stresses that the materialization of the stone is only a prologue to the experience of the perfected self in a state of illumination. Jung wrote, 'Though we know from experience that psychic processes are related to material ones, we are not in a position to say in what this relationship consists, or how it is possible at all. Precisely because the psyche and the physical are mutually dependent it has often been conjectured that they may be identical somewhere beyond our present experience.' Of what does this relationship consist? My own hunch, and it is only a hunch, is that an explicitly spatial dimension - of a co-dimension inclusive of our continuum - allows a hologram of other realized forms of organization, far distant, to become visible at certain levels of quantum resonance in the synaptic field. These levels have been damped by selection in favor of more directly relevant lines of information relating to animal survival. Evolution does not reinforce selectively the ability of an organism to perceive at a distance since such an ability has no selective advantage, unless the information it conveys falls upon the receptors of an organism already sophisicated enough in its use of symbols to abstract concepts for later application in different contexts.

Thus, these quantum resonances carrying intimations of events at a distance only begin to acquire genetic reinforcement once a species has already achieved sufficient sophistication to be called conscious and mind-possessing. The use of hallucinogens can be seen as an attempt at medical engineering which amplifies, for inspection by consciousness, the quantum resonance of the other parts of the spatial continuum holographically at hand. This experience is the vision which the UFOs and psilocybin impart: visions of strange planets, life forms, perspectives and societies, machines, ruins, landscapes. The hierophanies all unfold in a 'nunc-stans' that has all space—standing in it—like a frozen hologram. Thus, experimentation with hallucinogens by human beings and the rise in endogenously produced hallucinogens as one advances through the primate phylogeny could both be due to a slow focusing on the phenomenon of imagination. Imagination being the deepening involvement of the species with things beheld but not actually existing in the present at hand.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Seriously i am so greatful for you to be here, to talk to me about this, to exist. Thank you for being. Thank you for the invested energy.
The main reason i started this threat is to word the feeling of a rising tension. And i can totally see and feel the wave break. This is it, in the end it doesn't mater if there are aliens or if ufos are a manifestation of our collective imagination, this is the path mankind will follow. We unify our spirits with the beast. We take the first step on a entirely new realm of science and are deciphering patterns of how to escape this prison of forced onto us restrictions of what is possible, or not. We will evolve into gods. Or realise why we are of such importance for the rest of the universe, we're the nursery of gods we already told eachother about. We are maybe our own self-fullfilling prophecy. Creator and product at the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join